Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lets face it, these 10 were examples they aren't going to apply it to each student

7+ Year Old Account
    Would a meme of the presidents severed head be "obscene"? I think the process can be justified if you can test any meme(pixels) for obscenity. Otherwise they are targeting people and not the ideal they are suppose to be valuing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Sorry Genn, you don't have enough 'ethnic flavor' for Harvard in your current state...

its beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Sorry Genn, you don't have enough 'ethnic flavor' for Harvard in your current state...

That's amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Harvard has no business pushing their moral values on people, especially if this was in a private group. Somebody probably got pissed off and leaked the whole thing after some internal disagreement or somebody infiltrated their group just to report them. Total dick move. Universities should be about teaching actual subjects rather than peddling moral outrage at anything they disagree with.

http://archive.is/Ua8Bd - The memes in question; some "edge", not that horrific.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

They're going to Harvard and they don't know things on the internet aren't private although they are in a private group?

And then people wonder why everyone on 4chan is anon, and why everywhere else we use pseudonyms.

Welcome to adulthood, kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what? Dead baby jokes and 'HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG' have been around forever. I didn't know dark humor was a fucking crime.

BUT, its their college, they have the right to kick out students whenever they feel like, even for stupid shit like this. Just one minor side effect of the drug that is freedom

10+ Year Old Account
    So where are the memes? Let us judge them.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    No one cares about dying kids memes. The only reason those students were kicked was obviously because of joking with the holocaust and making racist jokes. This is what happens when you let liberal jews take over leadership positions in education. World wide censorship, discrimination, hunting and bullying against anyone who even dares to make a joke about some of those protected themes.
    I give it a couple of decades until enough people get pissed off and we see a repeat of the 1930s with these people getting kicked off and banned from management positions.

[Infracted]
    Well, it's good to know you are proud of your anti-Semitism.

Good for Harvard. They are one of the best colleges on the planet, and can be as picky about their student enrollment as they like. For any students who want to enroll at such a prestigious university... try not to post racist bullshit on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    So where are the memes? Let us judge them.
    They were linked earlier. I hope no one from Harvard posts in the Funny pictures thread on mmo champ because I've seen worse on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    We know why you guys hide your true identities. Being a bigot has no place in most of modern society and you lack the courage to stand up for your convictions.
    I think the whole point of dank memes is that they aren't your convictions... Why would someone want their name attached to something they don't believe in?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Rule #1; don't trust strangers with your dark sense of humour until you know them enough not to call you out to people who can put the brakes on your future.

Someone in the group obviously called them out. Or one of their accounts got breached.

Except this isn't something that is openly out there that you can just browse on their profile. It's a conversation which people can only be invited to, hence assumed privacy.
    Except that's clearly irrelevant, since they clearly got caught. The how doesn't matter, the why doesn't matter; whether somebody dropped a dime on them, or they fucked up the chat settings and their little private circus turned out to be not so private after all. All that matters is that Harvard caught wind of their fuckery and they got dropped, as is Harvard's right to do so. And nothing of value was lost.

This is exactly what the fuck 4chan is for.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-06-05 at 11:40 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Harvard has no business pushing their moral values on people, especially if this was in a private group. Somebody probably got pissed off and leaked the whole thing after some internal disagreement or somebody infiltrated their group just to report them. Total dick move. Universities should be about teaching actual subjects rather than peddling moral outrage at anything they disagree with.

http://archive.is/Ua8Bd - The memes in question; some "edge", not that horrific.
    Choosing who is enrolled at the college is their business. They have a brand to keep up, and they felt those students would harm their image. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that.
    I don't post dank memes so what purpose would that serve?

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    So if the memes targeted white people it's ok?

I mean white the things they sent were to be condemned, if you're going to condemn them you need to do the same to people doing it to the "non protected" groups like straight people, white people, and men. And yes these comments exist and are in the same if not more numbers than those targeting minority groups because they're somehow accepted. I mean look at the racist shit Leslie Jones spewed BEFORE the gorilla debacle and yet when the gorilla debacle happened it was "amg ban ban ban" to anyone involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Oh no, a young kid had to learn the hard way that what they say and do matters.

Life is tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Choosing who is enrolled at the college is their business. They have a brand to keep up, and they felt those students would harm their image. Problem solved.
    Ok so if they didn't believe in BLM and rescinded people for being involved in BLM posts it would be ok? Spoiler alert: There'd be riots if they did.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, not Memes. That would reflect badly on the School, better just stick to pointless "protests" and property destruction if you want to be a model student