Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    The fact you could fly made it sadly a joke of a zone... it shrunk the place soooo much.
    That's the case with all the world really.

It's perception, with legion graphic setting 10 you can like see across half of kalimdor and it feels small too. Compared to vanilla's cardboard mountains and no mount until 40.

I remember upgrading my pc back in the day in BWL and less red fog alone made the place feel much smaller.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    That's the case with all the world really.

It's perception, with legion graphic setting 10 you can like see across half of kalimdor and it feels small too. Compared to vanilla's cardboard mountains and no mount until 40.
    WoW expansions are all jokes. Too tiny contents compared to vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    No, it was advertised as an epic storyline by Blizzard.
    This. The landfall or whatever it was in MoP was better and most people forget about that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I disliked the weekly structure for what seemed to be 'introductory' quests into the Broken Shore (Sentinax, Rares, Chests, etc).

But the zone itself? I like. I liked the intro of Tomb of Sargeras and the dungeon, Cathedral of Eternal Night is awesome.

I also expect the raid zone to be amazing aswell, so i'm hyped.

It was a very successful content patch imo (3 dungeons - 2 being Lower\Upper Karazhan). Individual class quests for the class mount and challenging apperanced. 9 man raid zone incoming (and raids have been very good this expansion) and the daily invasions are also cool to snipe some AP\shards.

So yea, as long as they don't fuck up class balance entirely on 7.2.5 with the new legendaries, i'm happy with it and i'm very excited for Argus.
    The campaign quests really should have just been 1 week of the supposed epic campaign.

7+ Year Old Account
    RIP Hayven.

He was the first man who believes Thal' Dranath would be scrapped like Farahlon.

Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    Was anybody else thoroughly disappointed with the "campaign" of the broken shore which ended up being a list of chores that a parent would give a child if anything. They did not make use of any phasing technology to show the "advancement" of the legionfall army or any progression really on progressing on the tomb. They had a lot of potential only to piss it away. imo the best daily hub thing they have done was Quel'Danas and probably will always be Quel'Danas > Isle of thunder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Broken Shore.

Thoughts?
    I don't know why people complain about content they do not like. If you don't like it, don't do it. It is a pretty simple concept except people "force" themselves to do this content because they think they are missing out. You are not missing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I didn't think anything could be worse than Tanaan Jungle. But here we are, with "rare spawns" that drop the same garbage as the numerous trash around the Broken Shore. Treasure caches that are nowhere near worth the title of treasure. Rep rewards that get you nothing but some shit toys and catch up gear. Oh, and a raid that isn't even out yet, for some reason. Wake me up when 7.3 gets here, if it's at least on par with Isle of Thunder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    If this was disappointing to you...I truly hope you never face any true disappointment in your lives.

Are you people really this miserable?...if so then I pity you.

OT...had alot of fun with this....having alot of fun with everything in Legion.

Sure, there are some things that do not excite me, so I move past them and do the dozens of things that DO excite me.

You guys should try it.
    Considering this is a forum about world of warcraft people are encouraged to express their views towards the game, and if disappointment is one of the views then that is considered A) A form of feedback and B) A relevant addition to this discussion. I seem to think you may be mistaking this as a forum for real life problems in which case I would re-route you to somewhere like the off-topic general discussion forum or really anywhere on the internet where someone actually gives a shit about you pitying them, I don't exactly know a place on the internet like that so best of luck finding it. I'm sure at one stage or another people on this forum have experienced loss and disappointment in life as we all do, so you aren't a special snowflake believe me.

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

I don't touch WQ on BS. I go there to do one of the following:
    - Dump resources I got from my class hall missions
    - Get the weekly/Every 4 day buff from the buildings
    - Get the building benefits like seals if I didn't get it all the first time
    - Kill the unique boss that is up
    - do the weekly absolute shit questline and only on my main
    - Every 2-3 days go for the key at a chance for 100k shards, and only on my main

The WQ are garbage. The mobs are scaled higher on BS, so they take longer to kill than the other WQ. The bosses don't drop anything cool. The chests are a pain in the ass to hunt...I'd rather do anything but fly around for an hour to find 1 chest. Not much to do if I am not doing bosses, WQ or chest hunting.

I am hoping they nerf the shit out of the reqs to get the class mounts for alts. If not, I have decided fuck blizzard. I don't need those mounts. I have a main, he will get the shitty hunter mount, and that's that. I am not doing horribly unfun stuff for days played to get mounts that really aren't that great and don't add anything except more to my mount count.

The devs are really taking the piss with Legion. I like a lot of things they did, and I find it fun to play at most times, but Broken Shores is absolute garbage.

I'm not crazy about the Broken Shore and each quest in the "Legionfall campaign" can be finished quickly if one so desires. It was by no means the most memorable of (Quel'Danas/Argent Tournament/Molten Front/Isle of Thunder/Timeless Isle/Tanaan Jungle) daily areas but I didn't think it "stunk," certainly not that badly.

I'd like to think that we can go back one day much later on past Legion if we ever wanted the class mounts for another alt that we never got to play that far. I don't find the quests THAT mind-numbing or tedious that I'd rather immolate myself alive than do them again for another mount.

That doesn't mean I'd do each class right away but I'd like the option. Once in a blue moon I visit the other hubs for some nostalgia.

I do agree however, that the ability to fly there makes the Broken Shore seem much smaller. They gave a clear reason for no flying on the Molten Front and that required people to always stay on their toes. I do use my ability to fly on the Shore, but I understand why some people don't like it.
    Last edited by HollyCarp; 2017-06-07 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a shit tier zone that I haven't even finished it on my monk main and all my five alts are stuck at the Marks of Sentinax bit.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I didn't hate it. but i dont really spend any time there, thats for sure.
    i do the weekly / worldboss then leave, unless there's a pet battle quest reward or huge amounts of AP to be had i ignore the zone alltogether.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You're certainly more salt-ified. Not much else.
    Of course you wouldn't recognize sophisticated gaming... i passes right over your head. I blame Blizz for lobotomizing their customer base with such bland, useless content.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Broken Shore Campaign is pretty much what I would imagine eating glue to feel like. Just a bland substance.
    Consume enough and you'll still get full, but such a boring tasteless filler. Afterwards you can't escape that feeling of regret but then you remember you never would have considered it if you weren't so starved.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Do we really need all of these threads on the same topic?
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    RIP Hayven.

He was the first man who believes Thal' Dranath would be scrapped like Farahlon.
    Yeah, because having Argus instead is a very bad trade-off... /rolleyes

Timeless Isle was my fav. I was sooooooo addicted to that place. This is garbage by comparison

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Yeah, because having Argus instead is a very bad trade-off... /rolleyes
    They even added some elf buildings and elf ghosts to broken shore's north part to compensate I figure. Thaldranath would just look like a another azsuna = boring

Rather have Argus too like you say

Azsuna/Val'sharah/Suramar/Emerald nightmare is enough Elf lore for 1 expansion imo, 3 zones, 2 raids, and Tomb of Sargeras being a former temple of Elune as well.

Draenei/Eredar Lore/Planet is more fitting, even while WoD had Alternate Draenor, we haven't had much major Draenei lore since TBC.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-07 at 03:26 AM.

An utter failure, boo-hooo!

It's not brilliant and not comparable to Isle of Thunder or Molten Front. But you cried about those as well, so whatever.
    I'm not there too frequently - only here and there (hidden pro tip for all you kids!) - and while it's not stellar, it's enjoyable. I've seen better questing hubs in this game, but Jesus fuckin' Christ, here's the thing, I think I'm gonna survive!

Absolutely. Reminds me of the molten front, but the molten front actually had an interesting questline, and it felt pretty epic at 1st. Broken shore was just garbage from start to finish.

Clearly no effort was put into it whatsoever.

So weird to see people somehow defending broken shore. Some of the most boring content I've ever done.

It's really sad that they keep pushing raids as the end-all-be-all content for WoW rather than the other way around. All the non-raid "content" is so pathetic. The only actual form of endgame, non-raid content is mythic+ dungeons and even that leaves a lot to be desired - I wouldn't exactly grinding already existing dungeons with higher damage numbers and some additional, boring mob/boss abilities "content". WQ's and other fluff like mini-holidays (lol) are not compelling endgame content on their own.