Rogue Raven cant even land, sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    so it needs you to be:
    stealthy: check
    do a quick in and out assasination: check
    annoy a bunch of tryhard hordes/alliance by getting away: check

how is that not total rogue?
    it kinda took me back to the ol' days when we were ganking the shit out of ironforge as a couple of rogues

also if there really is so many people camping it just jump to another server.
    Couldn't even get close to it. Huntards dropping flares everywhere. Assholes spamming aoe. This isn't the old days of WoW PVP. It's a CRZ'd zone. What other server am I jumping to? It's populated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the druid form. Hunter mount is nice too.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Love the shaman one. Think the warrior and DK one is cool, although I would have preferred that re-animated wyrm from our follower quest. Not a fan of the priest mount .... etc

But with several million people...you cannot please them all. Too bad it always needs to be fire and brimstone about it. Especially when you didn't even really had to "work hard" for it. But that seems to be an acceptable menatlity: First shit on the pre-reqs that are required, then shit on the reward, then shit on the ppl who go "WTF dude, chill"
    Seems to be the way these days, there is so much negativity in gaming in general one often wonders why game developers even bother.. Yes some criticism of a game is needed if the game is really bad, but for the most it seems just like complaining for the sake of complaining and not really helping make the game/s better..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Seems to be the way these days, there is so much negativity in gaming in general one often wonders why game developers even bother.. Yes some criticism of a game is needed if the game is really bad, but for the most it seems just like complaining for the sake of complaining and not really helping make the game/s better..
    They bother because money and a cash cown like wow makes them a lot of it.

The Rogue raven is pretty epic. It has invisible reins.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Love the druid form. Hunter mount is nice too.
    I also like my druid mount! Many people hate it but when I look at what mounts people use in the world Im not surprised, so many ugly mounts people use, lol!

This is all 100% subjective

I've never been a fan of the proto Drake type mounts, too large. I guess it looks alright, but when I see some of the other classes mounts, I am a bit disappoint.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I mostly play pally, dh, and warrior atm. Not excited about any of ours. Not really fussed about it, as there are 100s of mounts and I already have others I like. But yeah, I'm in no hurry to get these new ones.

My biggest disappointment is the Demon Hunter. I was looking forward to a felbat, but not one in shiny gold armor. I do realize it's all subjective and what doesn't appeal to me may be someone else's most favorite ever. It would be a boring world if we all had the same tastes.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Got the mount on my Mage, never really been a fan of mounts you stand on, but it really fits my mog so im not complaining.
    The scenario was kinda ehh, spent more time killing 100 demons than the whole thing :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I genuinely don't get all the hate for the paladin one - it's perfect for an alliance paladin

what would you rather have gotten?
    Still a horse... that looks more like its been into battle or ready for battle... This is more suited for a beauty pageant. And what about that hammer at the back? We have our hammers/weapons already... pointless fluff

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Yes, it was infuriating to watch a couple of my guildmates get it on the first fucking valarjar paragon box.
    I hate to say it but so did i. I actually thought 'getting all these mounts will be easy at this rate...' when it dropped for my first ever paragon box but since then rng has been shitting on me ever since.
    Weirdly though i seem to use it all the time now and i never used to use drakes at all..well since burning crusade anyway.
    I like its roar it does

On another note im not fond of horses in this game but i do have a bit of a bond with my felsteed after what 12 years now?! so i dont mind this new one.
    Its all fel green to match my fel green mog and what not and it does look a tad warlockish at least compared to some other class abominations...(i feel for ya.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrizzlingRose View Post
    My Little Pony is a great Show

But as a monk we get a tiger, he talks tho, so we got that going for us which is nice
    sounds like a worse mount than it should be, I bet the talking will get real tiresome in the long run.

Honestly, if theres a talking tiger, then why the hell are the dragons we ride not talking? Especially the Netherwing ones, they actually AGREED to be your mount..

Did... did we get the mentally challenged ones?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Ahhh..damn. That day where you get your Class Mount and we need a "My Class Mount sucks" thread all over again. Yeah you worked hard (LoL @ them Legionfall quests #nocontent wtfblizzard) - so enjoy ignoring it like the other 297 mounts in your collection.
    Or like somebody once said: If you guys get to fuck Megan Fox, you would complain she blinked too much.
    Nothing personal OP, it goes towards everyone
    No I agree. It was not hard work at all. Like.. AT ALL. Which is another thing I really feel Blizzard failed. I think this mount should be accessible for everyone. I do. So no prestige really required like how class challenges are now. But damn... "ok so you completed the weekly quests we gave you, now go to the AH and then return. After which you'll do a scenario which feels lackluster. Not only that... but when we do that nice "cinematic" we'll make you seem happy with giving the thumbs up"

What do I like about the horse?
    1. its a horse (spot on)
    2. the coloration (but if I were horde... I would not like that most likely)
    3. the markings of hooves while flying

The model itself... I really don't like. Look how cool the Gladiator (horse) mount looks. Look how cool Invincible looks. You can surely see the difference between these vs the new paladin mount. I just don't feel like a commander or highlord or even an adventurer. More like the gay sidekick of the highlord.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I LOVE the Paladin mount (don't have a Pally though). I just really love horses so I may be biased. This one looks really smooth and new.
    I must agree on the smoothness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Subjective opinion. For every like there is a dislike. Nothing to be said that wasn't said months ago. 0/10.
    Well.. duh this is a forum where people spout their opinions... The difference between then and now is that we now have a "finished" product.
    You well know what was said back then when someone complained: "its not set in stone... its on the PTR!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    DH here.

I love the running, mounting and taking off animations, they're really awesomely done.

I hate how it looks. Just gross, the armor on it looks so artificial and tacky.

The quest to get it was probably the least inspiring of the quests I've done for them so far. Literally just 'Fight bat 3 times, grats'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter class mount summoning animation is legendary S-class! That is all!
    "When you build it, you love it!"

I got my Demon Hunter one, thought it was gonna suck but the actual running animation makes this thing feel... alive. Very satisfied with it, especially if it stays unique to us.

Paladin's are one of the few classes whose identity is stronger in their race than class. Blood Knights need some Red and Gold, Tauren just dont fit it at.

priest owl here, looks like shit.... at least if they gave us 3 mounts for that next 250 step but nooo it changes based on your spec 3/10 try again bli$$ard

Deleted
    The paladin horse?
    Well i don't dislike it.

It's kinda practical and smaller than most flying mounts (which is a big+ in my book).

Besides; i don't spend much time mounted anyway, so i don't really care.

Got mine Archdruid's Lunarwing and I must say I like it. For a long time I'v been using Sentinel Glyph and this new form feels like an upgrade. Bigger, larger, more majestic. The only thing I could complain is the head - looks like it had one too much collision with a wall. Apart from that it's ok. Not an OMG and WAAAA!! reaction but solid form. It would be nice to have it as an additional form, next to regular raven so I could pick which one to use. But Blizz's oversimplification means one or another. Overall I'm quite pleased with this mount. Story was short and unimpressive, when I was warmed up it ended. Tho ending was nice, all the cleansing and Avianna infusion. Now time to catch up with alts for their mounts.