Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love my little fiery sewer cover and the way my character is crouching while riding it.

Last edited by LimunFTW; 2017-06-07 at 07:07 AM.

Blizzard forget about this little thing. Paladin is not always human. If you are tauren, draenei or just blood knight. This horse is just .... well not for you.

Hunter Monk there, we win.

Rogue Raven:
    -can't land,
    -actually makes a sound while "standing" aka flying in place, (but in the description you can clearly see that it shouldn't make a sound)
    -it has invisible reins,
    -the animation is kinda cheesy,

Overall - not bad.

Deleted
    DH here

Only like the casting animation, the mount itself is something I'd never use sadly :/ Not a fan of those bats

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    Blizzard forget about this little thing. Paladin is not always human. If you are tauren, draenei or just blood knight. This horse is just .... well not for you.
    I am human. And the horse feels small aswell.

I actually like the felbat flight animation and mount special, the walk animation make it look like a demon rabbit. hop hop hop

Deleted
    Mages basically get to fly a giant fidget spinner

I love the Shaman mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    My only issue with it is that it's still an undead horse, we just purified it..

That said, eh, I can overlook some bad lore for a very paladin mount (and the little sparkly trail it leaves when it runs is awesome)
    Pretty sure the original Charger quest involved resurrecting a dead horse. We even had to get his soul back from a DK in Scholomance.
    If anything this means it's still kind of true to the original

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Paladin horse has the wrong colors. It should be grey with pink hair like this:
    And a cogwheel at its "winky"

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, the coloring is odd. Probably THE one reason why my Horde Paladin will not use it.
    just found out about the other colorations... there is a reddish one that might suit your horde paladin?

I guess that is what I mean with "Fire and Brimstone". Is waiting another day or another few hours really THAT bad? It is not like your hospital ran out of shots in a plaque epidemic - then it would be a fitting conversation...
    Well 1. US and EU should imo be equal. (I am from the EU) and 2. well @ US: seriously guys? EU has always been the one that laggs behind the US... why not "accept" that this time its not going your way first

Love mage's mount, actually use.

Can't say the same thing about DK's, DH's and Pala's mounts though...

Ah OK...is that what the colourations are about? Changing depending on specc and possibly factions? (No, I did not rush out yet and kill my 100 demons...again)

As for the other bit. I believe EU and US are actually equal here - the guy I quoted complained about having to wait for an invasion for HIS class mount
    Ah yeah but the EU had to (or has) wait for their invasion too... so yeah...
    Oh well.

And I totally understand.. the not rushing out there to kill 100 demons...... I did it because I had seriously nothing else to do and did it with a 5 man party.

I have vowed to never step foot into Surumar again, so I guess I cannot do the Paladin mount chain?

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    I have vowed to never step foot into Surumar again, so I guess I cannot do the Paladin mount chain?
    That is correct. But if you could try and limit your stay in Sarumar by about 2 minutes... you'll have enough time to get in and out. (point your mount in the right direction and close your eyes... )

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest: I couldn't love it more if I tried. So amazing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I got the Priest one and I was actually super excited about it since the mount model is so unique, but honestly flying it the little feather that is just spews all over the place at all times was incredibly obnoxious. I stopped using it after the first minute or so on it. That was incredibly saddening.

15+ Year Old Account
    Free mount(s), not judging.

I don't mind the DK mount as it has a tiny coffin chained to the back and I like to imagine there's gnome body in it while I fly around.