Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    That's what sane rational folk do, let idiots be voted into power.
    Sane and rational doesn't imply accurate forecasting ability though. Most people stayed home because they figured Clinton would win handily and that their vote wouldn't matter in any event, so there was no sense of urgency to get out for a candidate they didn't really like that much to begin with. If there had been a practice round like in the French system, there's no way Trump wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what sane rational folk do, let idiots be voted into power.
    Aren't we from the same country? Do you remember the time 2000-2006?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Sane rational folk who did not bother to vote and allowed Trump to be elected.
    Well, a majority of voters voted against Trump. How ever you look at it .. the system elected Trump, not the people.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

All voters were supposed to have a valid understanding of the electoral system and understand how it works.
    A: 70 million or so is a crap load of voters
    B: 3 million margin against Trump is pretty sizeable margin
    C: The assumption that the system allows for just anyone go go and vote is itself a misunderstanding.

Blaming people when the system is at fault is not conducive to a solution.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Aren't we from the same country? Do you remember the time 2000-2006?
    Of course i do, and i can see it looming again on the horizon. Let's see how many sane rational folk we have. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course i do, and i can see it looming again on the horizon. Let's see how many sane rational folk we have. ^^
    It worked in december... lets hope - but actually i think they will get to power again either with red or black (though red is more likely...)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    It worked in december... lets hope - but actually i think they will get to power again either with red or black (though red is more likely...)
    Recent polls suggest a rerun of the 2000-2006 fiasco, just with some new fresh faces. Woohooo sanctions galore!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Every nation gets the government it deserves
    One fatal flaw with your argument, the world is the recipient of the US government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recent polls suggest a rerun of the 2000-2006 fiasco, just with some new fresh faces. Woohooo sanctions galore!
    Looking forward to 20 years of trials ... again.

Unsuprisingly. Next they are going to blame snow on Russia.

How very convenient. You know reminds me of good ol' Cold War. So funny watching how proud americans like Skroe here probably tremble in terror from almighty Russia that is now cyber superpower.(or was it crumbling-economy-reckless Russia, the liberals are changing their narrative so fast I can't keep track of it.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Unsuprisingly. Next they are going to blame snow on Russia.

How very convenient. You know reminds me of good ol' Cold War. So funny watching how proud americans like Skroe here probably tremble in terror from almighty Russia that is now cyber superpower.(or was it crumbling-economy-reckless Russia, the liberals are changing their narrative so fast I can't keep track of it.)
    So desperate. *pats head*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Majority of Americans are sane rational folk.
    I really hope that. We will see at the next election, wont we?

Currently i am disappointed. America voted Trump into office after all, no matter how many people support him currently. Will all his lies he used in 2016 bring the voters back to the GOP and him? That is whats it all about.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post

Currently i am disappointed. America voted Trump into office after all, no matter how many people support him currently. Will all his lies he used in 2016 bring the voters back to the GOP and him? That is whats it all about.
    well the only thing he really had going for him against Clinton was the paper thin facade of not being a puppet of the deep state or special interests. now that everyone knows what a empty suit he is his chances are diminishing by the day. but it'll once again come down to the Dems to come up with an appealing answer to Trump which AFAIK they have none.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    So desperate. *pats head*
    The liberals? Yes they are, it's basically what their party motto today is.

The liberals? Yes they are, it's basically what their party motto today is.
    you spelled Trump wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you spelled Trump wrong.
    No wonder you are what you are. You can't even read right!

yes yes lets ignore how this Trump-Russia fiasco could have been avoided if Trump wasn't so desperate to sweep it under the rug. how if he had just let Comey do his job and not fired him for looking into him and his administration he could have avoided whats happening tomorrow. no wonder you are what you are, trying so hard to cover for your mole.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm half surprised you're not screaming about emails and Benghazi.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post

What gets me is pretty much everything they found wrong with Hillary he could pretty much be the poster child for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact : Only 10-12% of people selected Trump
    Fun fact : Only 35% or so of people support Trump

Majority of Americans are sane rational folk. Just because there is currently a clueless buffoon at the helm, doesn't mean the passengers all complicit.
    The same can be said about Iran. The most peaceful country in the region.