Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Not that long at all lol, it will be EASILY 2 upgrades a week if it works the same way, possibly 3.
    It will be 2 upgrades a week top and that's if you do all that pvp shit, otherwise it's 1 per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Erm, what? So it works on all our legendaries? Or did they mean once per item? Cause that's kinda... what has always happened, so I don't understand why they'd specify that?
    They mean to say that if for some reason you have your legendary at 910 still from 7.0.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7.2.5 Next week WOOOOOOT

Cant wait to see how broken and bad WW will be!

When Mythic ToS opens, the Titanforge cap will go up, but the base item level will not increase.
    Hahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    So timewalking raids are offering shitty loot on a 2.month cycle without even the benefit of group finder? Why would they fucking bother? Who will run them?

Not that long at all lol, it will be EASILY 2 upgrades a week if it works the same way, possibly 3.
    Do you have evidence of this? They said you'll get 20 fragments of an essence from the weekly chest, which is the exact same as it was when 7.1.5 came out. Unless they start giving Essence fragments from every difficulty of raid (in which more casuals will bitch) or more from caches, or a non-timegated method like M+ drops, or from each world quest, then the impression is it will take a very long time to upgrade them, for no real reason. Honestly, outside of upgrading them all at one time after 1-2 weeks of collecting for the Essence, there is really no justification for any other way for this this to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    So timewalking raids are offering shitty loot on a 2.month cycle without even the benefit of group finder? Why would they fucking bother? Who will run them?
    Me and my two guild raid teams.

Lore....with all due respect...get a haircut. Please!

An ama? 1? ummm, wow ok..........

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    It will be 2 upgrades a week top and that's if you do all that pvp shit, otherwise it's 1 per week.
    there are many many more sources of "emissary" caches this time around, put some effort into them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Do you have evidence of this? They said you'll get 20 fragments of an essence from the weekly chest, which is the exact same as it was when 7.1.5 came out. Unless they start giving Essence fragments from every difficulty of raid (in which more casuals will bitch) or more from caches, or a non-timegated method like M+ drops, or from each world quest, then the impression is it will take a very long time to upgrade them, for no real reason. Honestly, outside of upgrading them all at one time after 1-2 weeks of collecting for the Essence, there is really no justification for any other way for this this to be done.
    We have significantly more "Emissary" cache drop areas, the broken shore ones are very very easily farmed when the nether distruptor is up too.

Deleted
    Did I hear wrong or did they claim that the Black temple raid twd only will last for a single week?

More proof the devs of this game are completely out of touch with the actual way, we the players, want to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansen View Post
    Did I hear wrong or did they claim that the Black temple raid twd only will last for a single week?
    it's only available when the TBC TW event is up so not that often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    10v10 and 15v15 arenas sound like chaos and fun haha
    I would totally do Arenas if this happens, Just the fun chaos of a death match.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceylina View Post
    More proof the devs of this game are completely out of touch with the actual way, we the players, want to play this game.
    Well... it has been know that ignoring crying piece of shits who just bitch about grass being too green has been known for a while now.. I may send you location of nearest rope shop near ur area.. u might found something useful for your life there...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    OMG Sue blizzard, bcs they FORCE you to use your brain once a day to make a group for TW content...

No rly... how about to you gtfo from this forum with feedback like this?

How does this Trial of Style stuff work? Will I, as a Hunter, have to compete with Warriors/Rogues/Priests who have completely different armor types? Will I be able to equip the same things as a Warrior or Priest as long as I have collected the appearance? Is this a preset group of xmog clothes available to the people who are competing?
    Is this fair to have 1 Armor type compete with a different Armor type or are they keeping it Mail vs Mail and plate vs plate, etc?

there are many many more sources of "emissary" caches this time around, put some effort into them
    - - - Updated - - -
    We have significantly more "Emissary" cache drop areas, the broken shore ones are very very easily farmed when the nether distruptor is up too.
    Except we have no proof that either Legionfall Army supplies turn-in chests or reputation chests will contain those essences. I've checked it on latest PTR build and upgrade system isn't even enabled there - I found exactly 0 essences from any source, so we can only speculate about legendaries upgrade rate at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaphobia View Post
    Well... it has been know that ignoring crying piece of shits who just bitch about grass being too green has been known for a while now.. I may send you location of nearest rope shop near ur area.. u might found something useful for your life there...

- - - Updated - - -

OMG Sue blizzard, bcs they FORCE you to use your brain once a day to make a group for TW content...

No rly... how about to you gtfo from this forum with feedback like this?
    Hey, kill yourself you stupid cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    Why adding back the MoP cm gear this way? It doesnt make any sense. I feel that my work to get all the class sets is just wasted. Sure you can call me special snowflake, but I loved that i could be recognized for my PvE effort, not my transmog skills. I sure wouldnt mind them re-adding the sets, just keep them obtainable from the same type of content...
    what effort? CM gold is fucking easy to get