Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It's mostly Russians that get the hate. It's been a thing since forever in video games overall. They are kind of segregated from the rest of EU most clearly by a language barrier. They tend to band together in games so it is only logical for some rivalry to arise between everyone else and them. "Russian hackers/botters" has also always been a thing, dunno if that is based on anything though.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    In my experience, they are usually awful at English, refuse to communicate and therefore to co-operate. Experienced it in WoW, Dota, Heroes of Newerth and Overwatch, pretty much any game I play where I could have encountered them.
    The solution would be to lock the Russians to Russian communities... there they can hack and cheat to their hearts content.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    Like many other groups of people, russians act like complete monkeys. And compared to the amount of experiences I've had with them, there's been alarmingly few positive ones. People usually form an opinion of others based on their own experiences

And since russians are white, it's socially acceptable instead of horribly racist to hate them

Deleted
    Almost everytime on Heroes.

Me: "I don't want to be offensive, but could you please stop solo things"?
    Russian team mate: "I fuck you mother you motherfucker" - Some Vladimir, 10 deaths in 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Gene for investigating, getting intrigued or simply asking "why?" simply does not exists in countries dominated by U.S.

1. Often, if you have brain, you don't need to communicate. This is somehow hard to comprehend these days.
    2. Yeah, Russians are many. You can just hate that.
    3. Yeah, everything is hacking when someone is better, right? Of course, botting is botting.
    4. Руси на све стране :О
    5. Same as 1st.
    This, this stupidity is what triggers me in games too.

EU East Server.

"Talk english at least, we dont understand that"

"Die american pig"

And you are like ???.

You are simply dumb uneducated fucks that dont even know basic geography or even basic networking at to why AN AMERICAN PIG COULDNT POSSIBLY BOTHER PLAYING IN EU EAST.

As i said before, i grew to hate Russians because i dealt with them for too long.

The majority is literally of sub-intelligence or knowledge, use whatever word you want.

1)Yes, i need to communicate with the Russian cause he is bad at the game passively.

2)I dont give a fuck what they do in those games, i just know how they swarm them.

3)Everyone hacks, Russians move in groups when it comes to games, 1 hacks, they all hack, image destroyed, get over yourself.

4)Speak English, we dont understand cave drawings.

5)Look at 1.

The problems with Russians is massive, there are hundreds of different reasons as to why i dont wanna play with them, the biggest problem is even the adults are uneducated scum.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-06-08 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Russians in OW are not that bad. Been playing with some and they do talk english in voice chat, good teamwork and they do are nice. But for those who play or have played CSGO knows that russians in that game 1) Do not talk english, yell in voice chat and you dont understand shit bevause they speak russian. So they are to no help there and just make noice. 2) They are knows for hacking. 3) They fucking suck in CSGO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    eastern europeans and french people are known for being horrible teammates that refuse to speak english.

This. This a million times over.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    because fuck russians.
    Their country is shit, their politics is shit and their community is probably the shittiest in the gaming world.

Infracted
    true
    /10charretardedlimit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It's mostly Russians that get the hate. It's been a thing since forever in video games overall. They are kind of segregated from the rest of EU most clearly by a language barrier. They tend to band together in games so it is only logical for some rivalry to arise between everyone else and them. "Russian hackers/botters" has also always been a thing, dunno if that is based on anything though.
    i get hate too because i queue with russian friend... then i say i am from latvia and they start saying hateful things on latvia

Deleted
    Never met a friendly Russian person in online gaming, I deal with them on a daily basis for work and they are pigs...no manners, greedy and disgusting behavior.

There is literally nothing positive about the shit community they got over there.

Infracted - Forbidden topics
    Last edited by xChurch; 2017-09-17 at 06:08 PM.

4) Why don't you speak Russian? Oh yeah, we live in world where English is default language for everything. Even if your mother tongue is not English, fresh news: now it is. From my point of view, English is not my mother tongue and every time someone types in English, I can also ignore that as gibberish. In matter of fact, I do have allied chat disabled. In the end, communicating or not communicating ends up the same - how bad or good you play.
    And this is the reason why everyone hates russians. The language. Maybe people would speak russian if even one russian would have accomplished something that would make other countries appriciate russians. But no one has. All you do is think the world revolves around you and your country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know, I don't find Russians to be bad at games or dicks, actually they're re quite funny if you try talking to them.
    There is a language barrier, but that doesn't really bother me.

Well, I know it's not all people from these countries, but a few vocal ones can give a lot of people bad reputation.
    Russians because they often yell and being obnoxious in team chat. Also have a reputation of cheating.
    Swedes because they are often easily irritaed and angry aswell as being very elitist.
    French because they have bad attitude while also being bad players.

"Often" as in what it seems like compared to other nationalities. Impossible to know though as there might aswell be more players from these countries so it's more likely to run into the bad ones and you won't know about the good ones as they are often silent, so you don't notice them.
    :P
    Last edited by Explicit Teemo Nudes; 2017-09-19 at 03:54 PM.