Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

End Game for Sylvanas

how do you guys think the writers will finish sylvanas' story arc?

will she become the bad guy? return to her old body, all fresh and alive? or will she somehow manage to take over all of azeroth?

thoughts?
    change can't wait.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by forsake View Post

will she become the bad guy? return to her old body, all fresh and alive? or will she somehow manage to take over all of azeroth?

thoughts?
    If she dies, its going to totally be a shitty redemption arc where she lets herself die for someone who doesnt deserve to live, like Vereesa.

Or she and Genn will kill eachother.

Or she will take Helya's place.

But most likely a semi answer will show up for the val'kyr and nothing will happen.

No one will take over Azeroth, not in WoW's lifetime.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-08 at 11:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see her interacting grudgingly with the new Lich King once her Valkyr run out, could make for some interesting tension. I'm not convinced a good story is able to be told in an mmo but I think those two facing the abyss and how they handle that could be compelling.

I think it's becoming clear that we are heading towards Wotlk 2 sooner rather than later and having her being forced to become what she hated would be appealing to me at least and could also incorporate aspects of SoO 2 as well.

It won't happen I know, but I'd like to have an expansion that focused on a precursor to the army of light engaging in a northern campaign to cleanse the eastern kingdoms and Northend of the undead threat once and for all.

More likely? She and the forsaken will continue to be immune to the consequences of their actions because they're a playable faction and nothing really changes in an mmo.
    Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 2017-06-09 at 04:24 PM.

return to her old body, all fresh and alive?
    Have I missed something? Surely she's already in her old body, which happened to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Have I missed something? Surely she's already in her old body, which happened to be dead.
    i could've worded that better lol

yeah i mean have her body restored to the way it was when she was alive
    change can't wait.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    You thought this was my real body? Bamboozled.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

She will be either villain with dungeon/raid build around her like shell for players to kill loot, die outside of game in a shitty comic or book, get jizzed with light by Space Marines to become normal again, be forgotten by blizzard or stand out for other faction leader to take her place.

It will be awfull writing and story regardless, and much drama on forums.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get at least get a rebuilt/expanded undercity, it's about time that city (along with Silvermoon by the way), before we get yet another warchief.

I just hope for Legion at least we don't kill off 2 Faction leaders in a row.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead banshee Naga.

7+ Year Old Account

thoughts?
    I hope she dies already, or at the very least resign her position as Warchief, and I heavily doubt she's going to resign her position willingly, so someone will have to Mak'gora her elven butt and you know she won't be honourable about It, Saurfang for Warchief. Cause I can't possibly see any other orc taking that position, not anyone noticeable at any rate. And yes It has to be an orc, screw Vol'jin and Sylvannas, not my Warchiefs.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

There is nothing else left to be said. She will concentrate all the salt of azeroth (and beyond) in one place. And then.....there will be no hope left for anyone.

She'll make it out of WoW and be one of the factions in Warcraft 4, since there's no way they won't have an Undead faction, and I don't see the new Lich King/Scourge making it out of WoW. The writing in this game has gotten even less subtle, somehow, and they're not even hiding the fact that they're setting up storylines anymore. Bolvar and the Scourge, and maybe the Death Knights (But probably not since I don't think they have the shrewdness to do a player faction as evil), will definitely be a villain before WoW ends.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-09 at 10:01 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

thoughts?
    Why do you think they will ever end her story arc? Sylvanas is proberly gonna be a cockroach character, staying alive to the very end and is there to see the world end. Nothing in Legion points to her getting some kind of closure for anything.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    best outcome: Odyn grands her access to valkyr as a reward for stopping the legion.

medium outcome: all valkyr who used to follow helya now start following sylvanas.

bad/likely outcome: odyn starts destroying non-loyal valkyr. forcing the few that remain to seek refuse with sylvanas and creating tension for the future.

giving her at least a handful extra valkyr after legion lets them postpone a true endgame for her own expansion several years from now.

I think the Genn/Sylvanas arc is done. w/e new story content we will get in 7.3 will be about argus and setting up the expansion after, not about sylvanas/genn.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-06-09 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    She'll make it out of WoW and be one of the factions in Warcraft 4, since there's no way they won't have an Undead faction, and I don't see the new Lich King/Scourge making it out of WoW. The writing in this game has gotten even less subtle, somehow, and they're not even hiding the fact that they're setting up storylines anymore. Bolvar and the Scourge, and maybe the Death Knights (But probably not since I don't think they have the shrewdness to do a player faction as evil), will definitely be a villain before WoW ends.

They can always pull a SoO moment with most of the death knight npcs falling under the sway of Bolvar, like he hinted in the mount quest, but the player is a special snowflake death knight that resists bolvar to fight the good fight for your faction.

As for Sylvanas Blizzard likes it to redeem very popular antiheroes, so we will most likely see a vomit inducing redemption story at one point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They can always pull a SoO moment with most of the death knight npcs falling under the sway of Bolvar, like he hinted in the mount quest, but the player is a special snowflake death knight that resists bolvar to fight the good fight for your faction.

As for Sylvanas Blizzard likes it to redeem very popular antiheroes, so we will most likely see a vomit inducing redemption story at one point.
    "It was a this very moment when they noticed a brick, flying right through the window. When they decided to inspect the object, now lying among shards of glass they noticed that something was attached on its back. When they took a closer look, it started to faintly glow and emit a quiet noise. "Forgot about me, motherfuckers ? - said Xe'ra"

Honestly im just waiting for redemption of garrosh when he will say "Now you see the world with my eyes".

10+ Year Old Account
    im gonna take this as an end to sylanas' story line overall and not just in legion.

I think the best thing for her to do is to die,but be redeemed in death and not fall into the void as Arthas did.Or if you want a bit of irony,she becomes a villain,dies and ends up in the same void shes been trying to avoid all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Despite the player being the one with direct mental link to LK. Mind you, I'm not disagreeing with you. I find it to be a plausible outcome of the Bolvar arc. Just pointing out the additional layer of stupidity that Blizzard will brush under the rug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She will marry Jaina and they will live happily ever after
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Lel, misspost... Nvm me.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-06-09 at 10:32 AM.