Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Sorry but, to all mentally-disabled individuals who say 'Other expansions had so much more to doHUR DURRRRR' I ask you to tell me about one patch where anything other than raiding was relevant when you wanted to progress your char pve wise.

Because this expansion let's you gear for PvE through Raids and M+, something that was NEVER possible before.
    World quests are same thing as dailies, only more fun, with rewards attached on each instead of just fucking gold like old dailies. There are tons of them to do, but so what? That's why blizz put an emmissary cache retardinos, so that you only 'have' to do 4 WQ's every day. 3 if you have a brain and decided to take the order hall upgrade.

Legendaries also make all content, from heroic dungeons, to mythic raids, or even pvp (I think? Not sure) and nether distruptor portal bosses potential sources of acquiring an item such as that.

Suramar has been the best endgame zone EVER and had superb development both in launch and 7.1.5. The bosses in both dungeons and especially raids are amazing (EN was an entry raid, you expect too much if you say it sucked, Naxx sucked too then, MSV sucked too, Highmaul sucked too if we follow that train of thought). There are plenty of dungeons and all of them are unique, sure, tbc had a few more dungeons, but each theme was done 3 times, making many dungeons repeating and boring as fuck.

Every fucking dungeon in Legion STINKS of diversity and character, they are awesome. And M+ takes this to a much more fun level! Have you ever pushed a key beyond +20? Bet most of you don't considering you don't think repeating dungeons isn't 'content', yet you want valor currency back to repeat same fucking brainless easy hc dungeons over and over.

Patches are also really fast this expansion and there are many cool things to do. Prestige mounts and other rewards, chasing hidden artifact skins, getting all the class mounts, gathering other artifact appearances, checking the class campaigns of each class, cool things like the hunter quests to get a mecha spider, pet battle dungeons which while not the best, still fun and appreciated, many amazing mounts to collect, some of which are hidden behind neat puzzles like Riddler's Mind Worm, Lost Forgotten Hippogryph and the Fathom Dweller. Raiding content is some of the best ever, and many (even among mmo champ, the crowd of negativity), have agreed that Helya and Guldan are fucking nuts as end bosses, in a good way.

Sure, broken shore wasn't amazing story wise, but it brought us class mounts and amazing alt catchup mechanics.
    You might not like AP and legendaries or AK (I don't love the RNG either), but it is still there so that you will PLAY the content instead of making fucking posts on mmo champs being like 'UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH I AM BORED, DOING NORMAL DUNGEONS GIVES NOTHING, DOING DAILIES GIVES NOTHING, DOING RAIDS GIVES NOTHING'.

All the other expansions have been were: Doing brainless easy dungs (aside from tbc/vanilla where shit was just overtuned), farm currency from boring shit, do dailies for rep without ANY rewards aside from a cool mount at the end of exalted, pvp to get literally NOTHING nice, aside from some fugly mounts, compared to the honor levels and cool new pvp talents, and raids, which were ofc worse if we look at Wotlk launch or earlier. Ulduar was when things started getting awesome, and raiding has been in general amazing, I am sure most can't complain about that last thing.

Ungrateful gooses.
    Somebody had to say it.

Unfortunately people, like myself, feel compelled to whine/bitch/moan about trivial things on this forum. It grants me some form of exposure when I try my witty one liner threads or thinly veiled sarcastic threads in hopes I see that my thread has the constant clicks and replies, with said thread appearing at the top of every sub-forum of this website.

Funny how every thread in here ends in guys fighting over the content in Legion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Funny how every thread in here ends in guys fighting over the content in Legion
    Clashing of perceptions and opinions.

The pure anonymity of this game will always allow this sort of thing. You don't know who I am and what I really know so that allows me to pass off my "experience" or "vastly superior perception" off as fact. Or at least me knowing slightly better.

What I believe to be lack of content may very well be what you to believe as enough content as it stands. We argue what content is. We argue whether it's good or bad content. We start flaming with ad hominem attacks until others join in.

Nobody is left the wiser at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Content you don't want to do is still content.
    I can kind of see where people come from with that argument, though. If they released a patch and it's just 18 more difficulties for Nighthold, I would stop considering that more content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    You don't know who I am and what I really know
    Nonsense, everyone posting has played since vanilla beta, has mythic NH on farm, is in the top 5% of PvP!

..right?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Presents opinions as facts, calls people mentally disabled and then sugar coats everything about Legion. Ladies and gents, MMO champion!
    This isn't an argument against anything they've written.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    but doing the same content on a different difficulty does not make it new content.
    LFR, Norm, Heroic are all basically the same fight but progressively harder. Mythic adds complete new mechanics that make them very challenging for progression.

That's like saying 3v3 isn't added content, I can duel someone outside Stormwind or RBGs isn't added content, I can queue random BGs for the same experience.

If that's your line of thinking, then nothing Blizzard can ever possibly due will satisfy you.

Quote Originally Posted by JustForThisThread View Post
    LFR, Norm, Heroic are all basically the same fight but progressively harder. Mythic adds complete new mechanics that make them very challenging for progression.

That's like saying 3v3 isn't added content, I can duel someone outside Stormwind or RBGs isn't added content, I can queue random BGs for the same experience.

If that's your line of thinking, then nothing Blizzard can ever possibly due will satisfy you.
    If you were a 2v2 player, then they added 3v3 and tried to say "look! NEW content", then yes, you are either sipping the Blizzard kool-aid, or a fucking moron to believe that is "new" content

If you were a 2v2 player, then they added 3v3 and tried to say "look! NEW content", then yes, you are either sipping the Blizzard kool-aid, or a fucking moron to believe that is "new" content
    Completely different context than what I was saying. If you're a 2v2 player, then you see the added content 2v2 has over a simple 1v1 in the open world, where there is no incentives such as gear or titles.

If you think what you said and I said are the same thing you are either sipping the anti-MMO kool-aid, or are a circlejerking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by JustForThisThread View Post
    Completely different context than what I was saying. If you're a 2v2 player, then you see the added content 2v2 has over a simple 1v1 in the open world, where there is no incentives such as gear or titles.

If you think what you said and I said are the same thing you are either sipping the anti-MMO kool-aid, or are a circlejerking moron.
    Except its not.. and you are trying to move the goalposts to justify a morons position.

Except its not.. and you are trying to move the goalposts to justify a morons position.
    Please explain then? 2v2 and 3v3 were added over 10 years ago, at the sametime.

I'm talking about 2v2 or 3v3 being extra content when compared to dueling.
    I'm talking about mythic tier rading have new mechanics since LFR, Norm and Heroic all have the same mechanics, just scaled differently.
    I'm talking about random BG's not having the same rewards (a rating system or end of season titles) as RBGs.
    I'm talking about mythic plus giving you new mechanics, harder scaling, server rankings, better chance at better loot than normal non-plus mythic dungeons.

If none of that is added content, or no, if none of that is what you expect out of World of Warcraft, you've been unhappy since TBC, cause it's rinse and repeat, just like every other single MMO out there.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Holy Christ literally everything you said is just false.
    Nice necro buddy, but no actually everything I said was correct.

I'm not sure it's even worth correcting you.
    It isn't because everything I said was factually correct. With the exception of WoD this expansion has less quests, less raids, less dungeons and less scenarios than any other expansion (the scenarios one is a bit of a cheat as only MoP had them OFC) and the lack of a currency system (badge/emblem/etc) makes the repeatable content even less worth repeating than in previous expansions.

LESS RAIDS? This has to be a troll.
    Well firstly buddy accusing another poster of trolling is against forum rules and can get you banned so you may wanna edit that, secondly yes this expansion has less raids than any other pre-WoD (and that won't be fixed when tomb arrives).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yay OP, Tomb is gonna make WoW great again!! Every guild is gonna have 1-2 extra subs for AT LEAST 2 weeks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Oh yay OP, Tomb is gonna make WoW great again!! Every guild is gonna have 1-2 extra subs for AT LEAST 2 weeks.
    I'd say about 2 months honestly.

It seems serious raiding guilds - regardless of heroic or mythic raiding guilds - are simply better at executing boss mechanics or just understanding their classes.

Guilds will barrel through normal, take slightly longer on heroic, get burned out and *POOF* back to content drought.

Nerd sweat soda*