Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Doing the dps one was enough for me lol

Gz.

I did my tank challenge and quit as Ill never play any other spec

Finally beat Kruul! Ilvl 898 equipped, but I was using Gronntooth War Horn. Feels EXTREMELY good to have this sexy Bonejaw axe!

I did the dps ones and i'm waiting until i'm bored/insane enough to try the tank one. The UH skin is really a thing of beauty, one of the best swords every designed IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    I did the dps ones and i'm waiting until i'm bored/insane enough to try the tank one. The UH skin is really a thing of beauty, one of the best swords every designed IMO.
    haha and here I am think OMG its so ugly, a giant scissor... wont do it until its super-easy late exp just cause I find it so ugly

I did the challenge on demonhunter, which was horrible enough.

I cannot imagine how in hell a frost DK is supposed to do it by comparison. Frost DK self heals for way less, and during the darkness phase where you need to find his shimmer, you don't have double fel rush to immediately reach his shimmer.

I just don't see how you could survive him without 910+ ilv since frost DK can't double jump and fel rush the ice shards, can't double fel rush darkness phase into his shimmer, and to stun the adds in final phase you have to reserve pillar of frost for the aoe stun which means you aren't using your biggest cd on boss.

Maybe the numbers tuning for boss damage and health is different for frost DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I did the challenge on demonhunter, which was horrible enough.

I cannot imagine how in hell a frost DK is supposed to do it by comparison. Frost DK self heals for way less, and during the darkness phase where you need to find his shimmer, you don't have double fel rush to immediately reach his shimmer.

I just don't see how you could survive him without 910+ ilv since frost DK can't double jump and fel rush the ice shards, can't double fel rush darkness phase into his shimmer, and to stun the adds in final phase you have to reserve pillar of frost for the aoe stun which means you aren't using your biggest cd on boss.

Maybe the numbers tuning for boss damage and health is different for frost DK?
    I used the boots and skipped everything in darkness phase. Just did it DH-style. T_T

It is not made for a DeathKnight in mind, the whole frost challenge gets easier if you dont even try it to do with the DK skillset.
    I did the challange first week mage tower, used mostly deathstrike and tried to ignore as much mechanic I could and just burned the last phase with BoS.

Worst class challenge in history, you need to stack runspeed as the slowest class in game or outgear it with +15 ilvl more than any other melee class.

The unholy challenge was more enjoyable, because I did not feel punished for playing a DeathKnight.
    Last edited by Ange; 2017-06-12 at 07:16 PM.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    haha and here I am think OMG its so ugly, a giant scissor... wont do it until its super-easy late exp just cause I find it so ugly
    Yea it is a little odd looking at first, but i think it fits with the overall design of the sword. The Blue skin is the best and looks 10x better than the original color/skin. If you've done the frost and/or blood challenge already i'm pretty sure you'll have on issues doing the UH challenge, it really is a breeze. If you control the adds, VP and your pet pretty much take care of the boss for you. I had a Draught and a KJs trinket to help me cheese adds/shields though.

Deleted
    The ilvl needed/recommended for Blood greatly depends on your legendaries, if you have DPS increasing ones like the shoulders or trinket you can do it with a lower ilvl and with the buffs to Blood damage now it's probably doable with ilvl well below 900 even if you don't have DPS increasing legendaries.

If Velen or Korvas stand in Nether Horror AoE pick up a stun orb or use Gorefiend's Grasp.

Well yeah the Bdk challenge is easily doable regardless of legendaries now.. I was attempting it the past 2 days with 887Ilvl (Bracers + Cloak legendaries) and had a 4% wipe, i had the orbs to finish the boss but just panic'd... Today after BDK buffs i went in after upgrading some stuff, 891ilvl and killed it pretty easily, NPC is a serious spas though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my challenging look achieve a month ago when it was actually a challenge.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-06-14 at 06:22 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Got my challenging look achieve a month ago when it was actually a challenge.
    Hey, we get that you're happy with your accomplishment, but there's no reason to shit on everyone who just got it/hasn't got it yet in the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Philondra View Post
    Hey, we get that you're happy with your accomplishment, but there's no reason to shit on everyone who just got it/hasn't got it yet in the process.
    But bragging about my in-game accomplishments is the only way I can give my life validation.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama