Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    The contest has always been between the big 3, people just added the others in there too for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, next is the PC Gaming Show, right?
    Yeah pc gaming show in 5 hours i think, cant wait for some Warhammer Total War 2 stuff and more goddies.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    That MS conference was so forgetful. No big exclusives really hurt them. The price is not great. No showcase games for the X1x etc. Crackdown looked downgraded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Speak for yourself. I have a gaming rig with an i7-4790k, GTX 980ti, and 16GB of RAM paired with a 144Hz monitor and I still want an Xbox One X. A multitude of reasons exist for this: I have a lot of friends that only game on Xbox, fixed hardware on a console (a powerful one at that) will allow developers to make games that get as much as possible out of said hardware for a consistent experience, my wife likes to play games with me but hates gaming on a PC, goes great with my 4K TV......just to name a few.
    Ofc I'm speaking for myself. The console will probably sell really well. I can still enjoy all those game on PC or my regular XB1. also €500 for a console and another €1500 for a 4k TV isn't worth it in my humble and totally unimportant opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    Ofc I'm speaking for myself. The console will probably sell really well. I can still enjoy all those game on PC or my regular XB1. also €500 for a console and another €1500 for a 4k TV isn't worth it in my humble and totally unimportant opinion.
    I don't think it will sell that well at 500€, maybe in NA. There's way cheaper than 1500€ 4K TVs already tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not had a chance to watch any of it... Did Ubisoft have their show yet, and did they give us any new info on Fractured But Whole?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I've not had a chance to watch any of it... Did Ubisoft have their show yet, and did they give us any new info on Fractured But Whole?
    Ubisoft is in 7h

10+ Year Old Account
    Noice, I might actually watch it then... Although the lack of Aisha Tyler upsets me.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Wonder what they will show at the PC Gaming Show, saw it last year but i don't remember anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Wonder what they will show at the PC Gaming Show, saw it last year but i don't remember anything about it.
    Total War Warhammer 2 maybe?

ok I need this clarified

http://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-one...s-size-weight/

earlier DF reported that X1X will have HDMI 2.1

this spec only has 2.0b http://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-one...s-size-weight/

so which is it ?

Total War Warhammer 2 maybe?
    Probably but what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    ok I need this clarified

http://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-one...s-size-weight/

earlier DF reported that X1X will have HDMI 2.1

this spec only has 2.0b http://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-one...s-size-weight/

so which is it ?
    Portuguese websites are saying 2.1.

Xbox One X is an awful name. It also sounds very similar to Xbox One S.

They should have chose a different letter.

And remove the useless disc drive.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2017-06-12 at 03:07 PM.

EA had nothing of interest.

XBox One X is a horrible name choice alongside the current line up. They really need to follow Sony's example and phase out the original XBox One and make the Slim the standard so they only have "XBox One" and "XBox One X" because three consoles, two of which sound similar, is a bad choice for the shelf presentation for the average consumer or the moms going out for holiday shopping.

Nothing in their presentation really grabbed me, but Microsoft's presentation is typically sports, racers, and shooters. The things I thought looked good: Black Desert, Cuphead, and Ori are all going to be PC releases, so I may check them out that way.

Anthem looks like it might be fun if I get enough friends playing at the same time. I'm not sold on it, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Assassin's Creed was the most surprisingly dull for me. For a game that's finally taken a break from its annual release and this was its return to the stage, it just seemed largely like the same standard expectations. I figured anything new and different would get more attention. The only thing that struck me as new (other than setting) was the falcon mode for scouting. I've enjoyed all but the last two (haven't played them yet) of the AC games as a guilty pleasure, and I assume the same here, but surprisingly not that interesting or "new" feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Annnd, Devolver just won every past, present, and future E3 conference ever!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Anthem looks like it might be fun if I get enough friends playing at the same time. I'm not sold on it, but I'll keep an eye on it.
    I see this sort of concern on this site all too often. I don't know where the problem lies, nor how to resolve it, but people not having people to play with is a common concern here.

I personally never have a shortage of people to play with. My friend's list grows with every online game I play. I take the chance on people, and play with who ever is willing, and able. If I don't like them, I block them so I don't have to be concerned with them, but it is rare that I need to do so.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Xbox One X is an awful name. It also sounds very similar to Xbox One S.

They should have chose a different letter.

And removed the useless disc drive.
    I like discs.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I like dicks.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So catching up on Bethesda...

A buncha VR bullshit
    Some Dishonored stand-alone DLC
    More TCG shit