Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    For you, "Defenders gonna defend".
    This is true as well. The PotUSs true supporters will defend him. Although, we have very few of those on this forum.
    However, his detractors view people that aren't actively taking part in attacking him or his policies as "supporters". When they simply aren't as passionate about those particular issues. So they begin to attack them as well for really no reason other than their disdain for the current PotUS.
    It is all about perspectives my friend.
    Have a wonderful day everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Which is what I did, and I backed it up with a litany of examples.
    Actually, you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I can hate someone for being a terrible human being. I listed many reasons why I consider him to be a terrible human being.

I'm more than willing to hate someone who steals money and property from people, admits to sexual assault, sexualizes his daughter, and barges in on teenage girls while they are naked.

Deflectors gonna deflect.
    You stated hated not once but twice. There is quite the difference between hate and dislike my friend.
    My former statements rings true like it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    He stole from children with cancer.

He stole from veterans.

He's insulted POW's, the Pope, and pretty much anyone that hasn't sworn loyalty to him...

and then he made those that DID swear loyalty look like fools every day when he contradicts them on twitter.

He's routinely insulted the intelligence of his "followers".

He's not a "showman", he's like any reality show star... a car wreck that people can't help but rubberneck and watch....

All he is is insults and lies, and it only exposes the ignorance of the average person that he managed to buy his way into office.

It really keeps getting better and better. You people will believe anything.
    Just like people believed the "death panels" were true. Pure entertainment...
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-06-12 at 02:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    They were true, they just weren't what people thought they were. End of life planning should be part of US health care, that it's not is silly and wasteful.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder
    Rich fat fuck who doesn't give a shit about the poor
    In the 80's, 90's and 2000's he didn't pay back a single bank loan he made, and didn't pay his contractors when they made buildings for him
    Terrible businessman who's bankrupted 3 companies and just flat out folded on tens of others
    Clear signs of dementia
    Racist by his own admission
    Is everything that's wrong with establishment politicians AND MORE, and is way better at being a terrible person
    Used his own charity for personal gain, including money that was supposed to go to children with cancer
    Promises money and help to veterans, then doesn't give
    Everything he bitched about Obama doing, he's done in spades

He's not a conservative, he's a populist. His values are also not just not Christian, they're ANTI-Christian. And the terrible part is some of his most ardent supporters are those who claim to be the most religious too.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Because he is pathological liar and con man.

He is sabotaging the ACA, ripping health insurance from 23M people, ending and reversing climate action, pulled out of the Paris Accords, has a budget of draconian cuts for the poor and tax cuts for the rich. That makes him a threat to the lives of millions of people, and the entire planet.
    Theirs a video floating around of one of these town hall events where a representative showed up to take questions. One of the guys in the audience took the floor, his wife had suffered cancer and his kids had pre existing conditions. He bluntly told the representative ( a republican of course) that he represented the greatest threat to the well being of his family. He is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    This is true as well. The PotUSs true supporters will defend him. Although, we have very few of those on this forum.
    However, his detractors view people that aren't actively taking part in attacking him or his policies as "supporters". When they simply aren't as passionate about those particular issues. So they begin to attack them as well for really no reason other than their disdain for the current PotUS.
    It is all about perspectives my friend.
    Have a wonderful day everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, you didn't.

You stated hated not once but twice. There is quite the difference between hate and dislike my friend.
    My former statements rings true like it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I did. I stated numerous times why I despise Donald Trump. I do hate the guy, I also hate Hillary. I hate lots of people, especially corrupt politicians. I have plenty of hate for those whom I deem worthy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    hello, i see so many people hating on him but why?? he is a showman because most presidents are reserved, i think its because he says things in blunt way and he isn't very presidential but they can't argue with a single thing he is doing because its the same as obama.

when the press says stuff about trump, its not about things they think is really bad, its about rumours, all kinds of garbage talk. the point is he is doing the same shit but has very different style to any president in a long time, most presidents do the fake smiles and talk nicely while they blow up 100's of thousands of people.

im not trump supporter but why hate the man.

my question is to you people, whats your take on this hate?? are people overreacting abit??
    If you are really serious about this question, and I have my doubts, please extend your research even past you own nose to threads in this forum. Don't read the hyperbole, but do follow the links provided. And read the testimony of Comey.

However, it's my belief that are just another Trumpkin trying to douse the political bonfire that is being built around a truly horrible person.

Which most of us already knew about before he was elected. And we tried to warn you.