10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yep. I kept hold of my PS1 and PS2 because I sure as shit am not paying to play the same games again because a company isn't bothered about backwards compatibility unless they can milk you for it. And because of collector reasons.
    Which is why I like how MS allows it. Why buy a crappy remaster when I get get the original for a dollar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're a jackass. You really are.

Please post respectfully and on-topic. Infracted. -Edge
    Why because I am right and you are factually wrong?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    @Edge- Can we deal with this already, getting tired of him calling people a fanboy just because he gets proven wrong or someone disagree's with him.
    You could actually report them if you feel they violated the rule and not command a mod to do so in a very unbecoming fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Oh the console war is at it again.

Ubisoft is the winner so far. Sony wont do backwards compatibility so they can sell you the same games over and over and MS sadly is also a computer company that sells games on computers.
    For as "meh" as I thought their presentation was as well, it says alot about the fact that they are being regarded as one of the better ones this year. Sad day indeed .

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    To be fair it means bungie is just way behind everyone else techwise really. Neither consoles faults this time. Theres a reason consoles are pumping their cash into the GPU and PC players dont even go for high end cpu anymore and load on $400+ GPU. CPU based game is so 2010.
    If I am correct I think the dipsticks are referring to 4k gaming(especially if native) and yes, that might very well bog the CPU down because 4k is EXTREMELY intensive on gaming machines. That said, if they're not going to give a 1080p, 60fps option then they're really not putting much effort into it and kind've giving everyone the finger that hasn't yet upgraded their television but wanted more raw power. I personally find that strange considering it's also going to be a PC title. Not just consoles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    For as "meh" as I thought their presentation was as well, it says alot about the fact that they are being regarded as one of the better ones this year. Sad day indeed .
    Like holy hell..... this has been a year of unprecedented things.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Except you don't sell right away unless you are dumb or really made a bad purchase, also I don't know the situation in Portugal but over here I can easily fetch 35 euro for a 60 euro game after 5-6 months on a 2nd hand forum or website where normal people come to buy and sell shit.

I like to sell single player games when I finished them, but I wait a few months to see if DLC is coming or not ( like now with Horizon ) what's the point in playing a single player game 10 times unless it's the best one ever made, its not gonna change the 10th time so I rather get 35 back on the 60 I paid for it then having it rot in my steam library.
    Get out of here with that logic! It doesn't belong here! Lol

You could actually report them if you feel they violated the rule and not command a mod to do so in a very unbecoming fashion.
    I have many times.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Alright y'all, let's take a second, a few deep breaths, and chill out. No need to get so heated, regardless of whether or not you think someone is right/wrong or stupid/smart. Follow the rules and remain respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Thing is, if for PC the game is cheaper, you don't need to sell it back in the first place.
    If you pre order a key from one of those key selling websites you might get it for like 40-45+- euro instead of 60 so yeah its cheaper, but if I get tired of it its stuck in my library cause it was a one time use cd key, a console game I can sell to some kid 5-6 months after release for 50-65% of the new price especially in mint condition.

I get your point that after x years it evens out but like I said I don't want to spend 1.000 for a new pc just so I can play on pc when I can have a powerful console for half the price.
    That's my personal choice and preferred way of playing once it gets released, just like you like the PC better for it, we can all live together in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    You repeat yourself over and over again, you even reply to my same post more than once with the same answer and i repeat myself? TOP KEK. Other at least argument something, you? Just get out.
    At least I'm not the only person realizing and calling you out on your bullshit. And that's all I need to say.

Post constructively. Multiple posts. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-13 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    To be fair it means bungie is just way behind everyone else techwise really. Neither consoles faults this time. Theres a reason consoles are pumping their cash into the GPU and PC players dont even go for high end cpu anymore and load on $400+ GPU. CPU based game is so 2010.
    Even a very very low end i3 shits on the jaguar cores in consoles.

Most people are building with at minimum i5s, which is literally miles ahead of the console CPUs.

CPU still matters, you don't notice it because you're playing games designed for jaguar cores on an i5 rofl...

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly there is no clear winner this year. It really comes down to what games are your preference. I still think Sony is the best at presenting their press conferences and they have the most games that appeal to me and quite honest when all is said and done I guarantee their games will be the ones with the highest aggregate scores.

Ubisoft had some solid games as well and Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer was remarkable.

Microsoft showed off a lot of really interesting games. Their actual 1st and 2nd party games seem a little lackluster other than Ori and the Will of the Wisps (SO FUCKING STOKED FOR THAT BTW), but it seems like they are making smart 3rd party partnerships.

Basically roll the dice between Sony, Microsoft, and Ubisoft and you'll get your winner. For me it's Sony by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to keep my games. Why resell for a bad price when I can just keep them? They will prob be worth more in the future anyway.

I am also budget as fuck gamer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Honestly there is no clear winner this year. It really comes down to what games are your preference. I still think Sony is the best at presenting their press conferences and they have the most games that appeal to me and quite honest when all is said and done I guarantee their games will be the ones with the highest aggregate scores.

Ubisoft had some solid games as well and Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer was remarkable.

Microsoft showed off a lot of really interesting games. Their actual 1st and 2nd party games seem a little lackluster other than Ori and the Will of the Wisps (SO FUCKING STOKED FOR THAT BTW), but it seems like they are making smart 3rd party partnerships.

Basically roll the dice between Sony, Microsoft, and Ubisoft and you'll get your winner. For me it's Sony by far.
    If a single publisher can be compared with console makers, you can say the single publisher did better.

Yes, we shuold give up all competition and allow 1 company to fuck us in the ass. That is the argument they will make.
    Sad, but true. So many people in this thread DO NOT understand basic economics and business in general. They are all clamoring for Sony to be the only major gaming console left alive but don't realize that it will do nothing but fuck them over in the long run. If they think Sony would keep pumping out the games that they have been if they were the only option on the market, then they are some of the most delusional people I've ever heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    If you pre order a key from one of those key selling websites you might get it for like 40-45+- euro instead of 60 so yeah its cheaper, but if I get tired of it its stuck in my library cause it was a one time use cd key, a console game I can sell to some kid 5-6 months after release for 50-65% of the new price especially in mint condition.

I get your point that after x years it evens out but like I said I don't want to spend 1.000 for a new pc just so I can play on pc when I can have a powerful console for half the price.
    That's my personal choice and preferred way of playing once it gets released, just like you like the PC better for it, we can all live together in this world.
    Of course we can. It's all that i want, harmony between all platforms and even cross-play between all would be amazing with just one exclusive here and there. ONLY thing i say is that, FOR ME, there's not really a reason to have an Xbox and some MS fanboys go mad.

I tend to keep my games. Why resell for a bad price when I can just keep them? They will prob be worth more in the future anyway.

I personally like to collect physical copies myself.

I had a PS3 with a lot of swag games and... my brother basically stole it all by selling it off without consent when I let him burrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    If I am correct I think the dipsticks are referring to 4k gaming(especially if native) and yes, that might very well bog the CPU down because 4k is EXTREMELY intensive on gaming machines. That said, if they're not going to give a 1080p, 60fps option then they're really not putting much effort into it and kind've giving everyone the finger that hasn't yet upgraded their television but wanted more raw power. I personally find that strange considering it's also going to be a PC title. Not just consoles.
    Nah even for PC 4K gaming does not required top end CPU. Most modern engine right now are mostly based on GPU architectures. Running frostbite, IDtech or Unreal 4, its unlikely youll ever meet a CPU bottleneck. If it happens in destiny, it just means they have an outdated engine. You can make a killer PC that run quake champion in 4k with 120 fps and that same PC will CPU bottleneck in world of wacraft. Its just the old engines failures, in warcraft case its fine because the game is decade old. In an upcoming game, it means they gotta fix their shit. I have little faith for destiny PC to begin with, im pretty sure its gona run like ass. Blizzard side of activision just bending over so bobby can make an extra buck or two. Have a trainwreck on battlenet.

Which is why I like how MS allows it. Why buy a crappy remaster when I get get the original for a dollar
    To be fair I'll be getting the Crash Remaster. It just looks really nice for what it is. Some Remasters I am a sucker for.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

If a single publisher can be compared with console makers, you can say the single publisher did better.
    Personally I think that Ubisoft is being overrated as fuck, but it seems some people are interested in what they showed.