EVERYONE SWAP TO ARMS ASAP. Watch folks.

tfw no qt arms gf
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people trying to swap to Arms will notice a straight damage loss compared to Fury.

Arms is still trash without copious amounts of mastery even if it plays much better than it did.

There's no flexibility for gearing with Arms at all still and none of the playstyle/talent choices change that. Trinket swaps aren't enough.

The entire spec now revolves around Opportunity Strikes until you get 2pc ToS. They're obviously going to nerf the shit out of 4pc if they see too many people swap to Arms so don't hold your breath folks.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

arms since day 1 all legos and mastery heavy gear , oh baby it feels good

it seems like our execute phase is about 50% of our dmg, kinda feels weak even until you hit that 20% and the spike in dmg is just retarded huge.

2 executes followed by a CS > ms combo is hitting for about 3-4mil MS easy and execute hits like a truck anyways, oportunity strike is feeding rage to just spam execute as much as you want.

which means everyone is going to be your best friend if they got an EYE key, and if its maw you are not welcome (

I'm looking at the compendium but dont see what our bis relics are. Im guessing higher chance for tactian? Also with the tier 19 nerfs is it worth keeping the 4piece if i can get more mastery with off pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I'm looking at the compendium but dont see what our bis relics are. Im guessing higher chance for tactian? Also with the tier 19 nerfs is it worth keeping the 4piece if i can get more mastery with off pieces?
    The way I read it Precise Strikes looks to be the best trait followed by Many Will Fall. When you see "Base" on the chart that means any relic with an item level of 9XX. For example a "Base" item level relic(trait doesn't matter) of 935 is better than a 920 Precise Strikes, but not better than a 925 Precise Strikes or MWF.

If that interpretation is incorrect someone please say so.

anyone not using 4piece tonight? 1 sec to battlecry every min seems not worth it. I can squeeze out some more mastery in its place

Rather have a huge chunk of mastery.

Cleave damage reverted to 7.2.0 values.
    Extra Executes from Sweeping Strikes now correctly benefit from the Precise Strikes Artifact Trait.
    Mortal Strike damage increased by 12%.
    Opportunity Strikes should not be triggered by Pummel or Heroic Leap.
    Shattered Defenses (Artifact Trait) reduced to 50% bonus damage (was 60% bonus damage).
    Trauma reduced to 20% additional damage (was 25%).

Looks like they're toning down Trauma+Fervor a bit. I'm happy about the better base MS.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-06-13 at 11:22 PM.

very interesting, DOS is 20% nerfed now too instead of 40%, probably still is BIS till we get super high 940+ tos trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    very interesting, DOS is 20% nerfed now too instead of 40%, probably still is BIS till we get super high 940+ tos trinkets
    For arms? You wouldn't get to abuse t20 and bladestorm with dos

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    For arms? You wouldn't get to abuse t20 and bladestorm with dos
    ravager? im talking about this week and next, you will probably get rid of it anyways in two-3 weeks tops

Tier changes:

4pc: Now casts a total of 3 (down from 6) Mortal Strikes during Bladestorm and a total of 2 (down from 4) Mortal Strikes during Ravager.

Quote Originally Posted by Deemerbob View Post
    Tier changes:

4pc: Now casts a total of 3 (down from 6) Mortal Strikes during Bladestorm and a total of 2 (down from 4) Mortal Strikes during Ravager.
    That was fast but expected. MS damage buffed though. WHat happened to cleave? I'm in Eu so didnt have the chance to test it. Was it way over the top or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    That was fast but expected. MS damage buffed though. WHat happened to cleave? I'm in Eu so didnt have the chance to test it. Was it way over the top or something?
    I assume it was cause of the Trauma+Fervor playstyle making Cleave an attractive singletarget button to buff Whirlwind.

Now that Cleave and Trauma were reverted to pre-patch Fervor is back to being strictly multi-target oriented rather than mandatory.

It's all just part of how class dev in charge of Warrior has no idea what they're doing, especially after how playable Arms was in MoP and then went to complete random trash in WoD. It's almost back to MoP levels but Colossus Smash + Mastery is just cancer anti-fun design.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2017-06-14 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    I assume it was cause of the Trauma+Fervor playstyle making Cleave an attractive singletarget button to buff Whirlwind.

Now that Cleave and Trauma were reverted to pre-patch Fervor is back to being strictly multi-target oriented rather than mandatory.

It's all just part of how class dev in charge of Warrior has no idea what they're doing, especially after how playable Arms was in MoP and then went to complete random trash in WoD.
    cleave can't buff WW in single target? Even if it did that doesn't explain the damage nerf still. And Fervor is untouched so its still replaces slam on single target.

cleave can't buff WW in single target? Even if it did that doesn't explain the damage nerf still. And Fervor is untouched so its still replaces slam on single target.
    Cleave definitely buffs Whirlwind single target, maybe you're thinking of the Void Cleave trait which only works when hitting 3+ mobs. Cleave on ST with 4/4 One Against Many trait is +26% damage buff to Whirlwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you being sarcastic? It wasn't per-rage efficient to use Cleave singletarget to buff Whirlwind so it's a waste of GCD. Now after revert it still isn't.

I don't trust Sims when it comes to RNG and Fervor has an RNG penalty to the playstyle. They always exaggerate. Blizzard will nerf Fervor if it becomes the best talent choices because it provides too much universal damage.

Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    Cleave definitely buffs Whirlwind single target, maybe you're thinking of the Void Cleave trait which only works when hitting 3+ mobs. Cleave on ST with 4/4 One Against Many trait is +26% damage buff to Whirlwind.
    ah you are correct. But why the damage nerf?

Deleted
    no fun allowed for war, the helm has been nerfed aswell.
    i'm not sure bladestorm +bc is the way to go in ST with t20 considering the nerfs