Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Do we want to go down this road?

Who pulled Garrosh from his shithole town and then made him Warchief, again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Lets go even deeper - who put garrosh in that shithole town to begin with ?

It's actually the players fault for being complete idiots, freeing Gul'dan and letting him walk away, despite knowing about him. Why are the PCs so stupid all the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

To be fair, he had yet to earn the reputation of tyrannical megalomaniac at that point. But again, as much as I hated the whole trial thing, is pretentious to blame anyone in regards of the Iron Horde or the Legion invasion specifically. Even within a world with tons of magic and weird shit, alternate orcs coming from alternate Draenor plus alternate Gul'dan summoning the Legion on Azeroth was an event quite hard to even barely begin to predict.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    It's actually the players fault for being complete idiots, freeing Gul'dan and letting him walk away, despite knowing about him. Why are the PCs so stupid all the time?
    I doubt the PC could have managed to kill Gul'dan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I doubt the PC could have managed to kill Gul'dan.
    He was pretty weakened but the PCs stupidity just freed him without question. The PC is always monumentally stupid. If anyone is to blame for this it's the player.
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2017-06-15 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Imperator Molok. Who created the Red Pox.
    Or Gul'dan, who spread it later on during the Horde's formation,
    Or Ner'zhul, who was manipulated into quarantining them all in Garadar.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-15 at 06:39 PM.

It's Medivh(cursed by Sargeras) fault that he wanted orcs in Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    He was pretty weakened but the PCs stupidity just freed him without question. The PC is always monumentally stupid. If anyone is to blame for this it's the player.
    Khadgar pretty much agreed there was no other choice, as with Gul'dan chained there the portal would have remained open, with the last line of defense shattered and the entirety of the Iron Horde flooding into Azeroth.

And I have little doubts a weakened Gul'dan would have still been more than the mere player could have handled by his own.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Sylvanas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Khadgar pretty much agreed there was no other choice, as with Gul'dan chained there the portal would have remained open, with the last line of defense shattered and the entirety of the Iron Horde flooding into Azeroth.

And I have little doubts a weakened Gul'dan would have still been more than the mere player could have handled by his own.
    Garry overpowered a Gul'dan pretty easily, and this was after gul'dan was in captivity. Gul'dan before he gets powered up further by the legion doesn't seem that strong, he's more of a behind the scenes guy until later when he receives massive power boosts from the legion. The player defeated was just too stupid, as usual, and is the cause of the legion invasion because they freed gul'dan without a second thought.

Why do people keep blaming others for what Garrosh did?

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Why do people keep blaming others for what Garrosh did?
    Because then the Horde might have to acknowledge they did fucked up shit under his rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Sylvanas.
    This is the answer i was looking for. In the end all roads lead to sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Because then the Horde might have to acknowledge they did fucked up shit under his rule.
    Nuhnuh, we are fine young gentlemen and we are by no means responsible for any unlawful actions that were commited.

7+ Year Old Account
    its obviously the lights fault.

that stupid cosmic power just had to fade away in some places while expanding across existence creating the void then clashing with it creating the universe creating all good and evil there is.
    no light -> no darkness -> no universe -> no garrosh

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like it would have happened anyway honestly. It's not like the Legion didn't know about us. They have been after Azeroth for 10000 years. Gul'dan summoning them just expedited it.

While true that killing Garrosh at the end of MoP would have taken the story a totally different way I really think Blizzard would have found a way to make Kil'jaeden show back up anyway.

Nuhnuh, we are fine young gentlemen and we are by no means responsible for any unlawful actions that were commited.
    Just own it. It happened. I really don't understand this insistence a lot of them have of denying the bad shit.

I wish the Alliance did MORE stuff like that. Its so boring to be the goodie two-shoes most of the time. And now with Jaina having run off and Sky Admiral Rogers having just disappeared, all we have left is Genn.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    how many times have they"no longer been a threat"

and i didn't say dismantle...i said exterminate
    as in make every possible unit of that species not be alive anymore

cancer isn't always malignant, its still not worth the risk of leaving it there
    Cancer is defined as being malignant tumors with the capability to spread.

Benign tumors are actually left in if removing them is a greater risk than leaving them be. Same would go for the Horde races. Just leaving the Tauren alone would probably be far more practical than exterminating them for no good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garry overpowered a Gul'dan pretty easily, and this was after gul'dan was in captivity.
    Well, Garrosh bitchslapped the player alongside Yrel/Durotan. And I'm not sure about the confrontation you talk about. What I remember clearly though is Gul'dan turning Grommash Hellscream himself into his bitch.

Gul'dan before he gets powered up further by the legion doesn't seem that strong, he's more of a behind the scenes guy until later when he receives massive power boosts from the legion.
    Just because Gul'dan was not a god-tier kind of entity does not mean he was an adversary the player alone could deal with. Let's not forget he managed to escape a second time even when we went directly against him, with the very intention to put him in chains once again. He merely made himself invulnerable, trolled the PC a bit and just disappeared.

The player defeated was just too stupid, as usual, and is the cause of the legion invasion because they freed gul'dan without a second thought.
    I doubt the luxury of second thoughts was at hand when a massive army of alternate orcs was butchering all that separated the Iron Horde from Azeroth. Gul'dan knew that Azeroth's forces had no chance nor choice and promtly exploited the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Cancer is defined as being malignant tumors with the capability to spread.

Benign tumors are actually left in if removing them is a greater risk than leaving them be. Same would go for the Horde races. Just leaving the Tauren alone would probably be far more practical than exterminating them for no good reason.
    thats specific to certain types of growths only....polyps say hi

ok that aside, i didn't say tauren. but orcs specifically/
    and to extend the point the undead need to be wiped out also.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    thats specific to certain types of growths only....polyps say hi

ok that aside, i didn't say tauren. but orcs specifically/
    and to extend the point the undead need to be wiped out also.
    I honestly do wish the Alliance had decided to try. Much better xpac then WOD
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol