Poll: Which one?

Mage Tower, Command Center, Nether Disruptor?

Which building do you build?

The one which I need the achievement in.

Unless we can line up Nether Disruptor with Tuesday reset, I contribute to the one that has the most already in it.

They're Region wide so no matter what you do it'll all end up going with whatever is currently highest. So I just go with whatever is highest.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Which building do you build?
    I wait until someone makes a thread on MMO-C explaining why we should wait to construct one because of a buff, then I funnel all my resources into that one.

Seriously though, I just put them into whichever one I feel like.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I wait until someone makes a thread on MMO-C explaining why we should wait to construct one because of a buff, then I funnel all my resources into that one.

Seriously though, I just put them into whichever one I feel like.
    Actually did that on 11 alts with capped supplies (was waiting for next week L upgrades) all because someone demanded people don't build disruptor.
    But OT I tend to lean towards disruptor purely for the world bosses

I am impressed that no one voted for the first/last one !

I skipped 8-10 months. I think the Command Center would be best for gearing up my champions.

I generally go by a priority of Disruptor > CC > Mage Tower at this point. Mage tower is just AP, which I really don't need. Disruptor is multiple different sources of BLP towards more legendaries. CC gives free augment runes/more war supplies, which can't really hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    They're Region wide so no matter what you do it'll all end up going with whatever is currently highest. So I just go with whatever is highest.
    What...? It goes to the one you pick, regardless of what other people are doing. Sure, the one that's furthest ahead might finish first, but your donation is still adding progress to the one you selected.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care about the buildings, I just put them in whatever is the closest to being done.
    Before I finished my challenges I put them in Mage Tower though

Where is the option "none" because I don't do wq's in that zone or go there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Where is the option "none" because I don't do wq's in that zone or go there lol.
    Why not? I don't make a point to go over there and do every WQ but I always do the elite missions, at least.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Why not? I don't make a point to go over there and do every WQ but I always do the elite missions, at least.
    I don't really do WQ's at all anymore. I have enough resources that I probably won't have to do WQ's for 6 months. I do the daily cache for legendary chance but that will probably end soon cause I am only missing 3-4 legendaries between my 3 specs. The zone is just very blah to me and the campaign was garbage so I don't really go there

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    What...? It goes to the one you pick, regardless of what other people are doing. Sure, the one that's furthest ahead might finish first, but your donation is still adding progress to the one you selected.
    Obviously the one I pick advances the one I pick. My point is my tiny amount is not going to make a difference one way or the other when the majority pick either the highest or completely random/for the achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Command Center > Nether Disruptor >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mage Tower

Just too bad, everyone seems to focus solely on Mage Tower
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/