Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I'm LOVING my affliction lock right now. So I would agree with you.

I loved MoP Destro lock. I was very sad when they got rid of it.
    ok, to be honest, afffliction is smooth right now, but i prefered MoP Destro and Demo. Somehow i cannot remember affliction in MoP anymore, probably was overshadowed by the 2 other specs and their design overhauls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    I agree with this sentiment. I also want pre MoP Shadow back. For some reason, Blizz has been trying to design Aff to be some kind of wannabe (Cata) Shadow Priest since MoP, while trying to make us actual Shadow Priests into some weird ranged DK/Mage hybrid, hence the constant redesign of Shadow every expansion since Cata...
    uhm? Shadows new design was pretty good in MoP. It was smooth and got realy good survival abilities useful in pvp. Void shift was baseline and there was still spectral guise that mini vanish and angelic feathers, devouring plague as a burst dot and so on.

I did not even notice shadows in cataclysm, i saw them more in wrath raids when playing my affliction/destro lock. That time when you played affliction in 25 raids and destro in 10man raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Boraal View Post
    This, Warlocks were great in MoP. All 3 specs were in a much better place then.
    Yes, and then they decided to destroy the class for the sake of " class fantasy " of everyone else.

Warlocks are still alright to play, they arent trash like warriors. Just switch classes, we dont need major changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Yes, and then they decided to destroy the class for the sake of " class fantasy " of everyone else.
    I don't like the design of demo at all now I hated how they took demon form and basically gave the cool stuff to DH. Destro is ok all be it kinda boring and repeatative in nature. Affliction is very smooth and has a nicer toolbox than the other two specs. I don't pvp so I can't comment on that. Getting rid of soul effigy was the way to go.
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2017-06-17 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boraal View Post
    This, Warlocks were great in MoP. All 3 specs were in a much better place then.
    No they weren't. 90% of Warlocks were Destro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I don't like the design of demo at all now I hated how they took demon form and basically gave the cool stuff to DH. Destro is ok all be it kinda boring and repeatative in nature. Affliction is very smooth and has a nicer toolbox than the other two specs. I don't pvp so I can't comment on that. Getting rid of soul effigy was the way to go.
    If they removed Lifetap as a filler for Demo it would be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo could probably use one.. aff seems ok to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post

uhm? Shadows new design was pretty good in MoP. It was smooth and got realy good survival abilities useful in pvp. Void shift was baseline and there was still spectral guise that mini vanish and angelic feathers, devouring plague as a burst dot and so on.

I did not even notice shadows in cataclysm, i saw them more in wrath raids when playing my affliction/destro lock. That time when you played affliction in 25 raids and destro in 10man raids.
    As someone who played priest every expansion, either as main or alt, cata was the best time for shadow, we had a pretty basic toolset of just dots, mindflay, mind blast and mind sear but they worked extremely well together and things like evangelism and archangel as well as shadow orb(as a buff, not a resource) made it a quite interesting rotation which did a good job of seperation the bad and the good players, although I guess that's probably why they changed the way they worked. The MoP shadow just didn't feel very fun to play compared and same goes for WoD, too much was just focused on devouring plague rather than the other dots which made them feel really weak in comparison.

You didn't play the whole expansion then. Affliction were strongest in first tier, Demo in second. Destro was only top for SoO.