Finally did the first dungeon. Some pretty cool new takes on old mechanics like seduction. Was a breeze on my 265 PLD though. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    And it was confirmed they can't fix either without a patch which will take several days you make so don't expect anything to be fixed til weekly matieance which is Thursday I think.
    Aye, planning to "stop" once I get all the way there and I dunno, level up alt jobs instead.

Taking gamble on bug that can break your whole character for several days, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Anyone else getting really annoyed with the 90002 thing when going into content at times?
    Yup pisses me right off. Queue for PvP it fails to load and 90002's you back to having to go into the queue to go back into your server. Then sometimes AFTER going through the queue it connection with server losts you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So if you're lucky enough to get past the first msq that's broken there's another one that breaks you're character.

And it was confirmed they can't fix either without a patch which will take several days you make so don't expect anything to be fixed til weekly matieance which is Thursday I think.

This early access blows
    Do you have a link to where that was said? I haven't seen that yet.

Ya I think I'm done until at lease tuseday and that sucks, unless I get really really bored.

Tired of getting dced.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    glad I took the time to learn how to play rdm right pure melee rdm sounds freaking boring as hell.
    Who the heck would be playing pure melee red mage? That sounds as bad as 'ice mages.' Or even if you use spells in melee auto attacks cancel dual cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Do you have a link to where that was said? I haven't seen that yet.
    Greetings,

Thank you for reporting this concern. We understand that it's incredibly frustrating to be unable to access your characters during Early Access, and deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

We have confirmed this issue with the development team, and they are putting high priority on continuing to investigate how to resolve this for players.

At this time, it seems that the situation will require a resolution via the client itself (through updating the version). As such, we expect it to take more than several days to resolve this issue, including the time required to create the patch.

However, because this error is not caused by the corruption of local data or due to a PC issue, it is likely that re-installing the game will not resolve this issue.

Again, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience. We'd also like to note that if you continue to attempt to log into the game there is a chance you may be able to log in, so please try again after some time has passed.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post4208570

So I officially hate that new "pull in ability" healers have. Fuck that shit few dungeons now were they keep trying to kill people. Like fuck. Time to level a healer so I don't have to deal with it.

Yes I'm salty because some jackass tried to do it to me and I'm the tank. Almost died and had to pop Hollowed Ground for no reason.

/ventover

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Greetings,

Thank you for reporting this concern. We understand that it's incredibly frustrating to be unable to access your characters during Early Access, and deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

We have confirmed this issue with the development team, and they are putting high priority on continuing to investigate how to resolve this for players.

At this time, it seems that the situation will require a resolution via the client itself (through updating the version). As such, we expect it to take more than several days to resolve this issue, including the time required to create the patch.

However, because this error is not caused by the corruption of local data or due to a PC issue, it is likely that re-installing the game will not resolve this issue.

Again, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience. We'd also like to note that if you continue to attempt to log into the game there is a chance you may be able to log in, so please try again after some time has passed.

But isn't that a totally different issue than the Cold Steel MSQ stuff? That is about characters that are getting stuck for hours or more of being unable to login after some sort of primal thing later in the MSQ.

Got my Samurai to 61 and ran out of...playable content to do. Don't want to fate grind since I'll be over leveled and under geared.

Can't gather/craft past a certain point, so I'm getting bored.

Disappointing early access

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    But isn't that a totally different issue than the Cold Steel MSQ stuff? That is about characters that are getting stuck for hours or more of being unable to login after some sort of primal thing later in the MSQ.
    I understood that zito meant "if you're lucky enough to get past the first msq" -part as Cold Steel.

I understood that zito meant "if you're lucky enough to get past the first msq" -part as Cold Steel.
    Then yeah that is a potential pitfall people can have happen after the first Primal apparently. Hell I'd take my chance if I could even get that far..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    Got my Samurai to 61 and ran out of...playable content to do. Don't want to fate grind since I'll be over leveled and under geared.

Can't gather/craft past a certain point, so I'm getting bored.

Disappointing early access
    Yup I'm sitting at 61 RDM at the MSQ bottleneck and I was trying to grind PvP but got the 90002 error and then losing connection with server on trying to get back into the game. If I get back into the game I'm just going to stick to fates I guess because even PvP isn't something I can do with these issues.

'Smooth' early access as someone called it earlier. Heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, outside of having 3-4 hours queue to get into Odin (EU), haven't really noticed any issues after day #1 congestion.

Played like ~12 hours or so today, no disconnects, nothing. Could just go through Quests, explore new housing area - just advance normally. Hopefully others will have their problems solved soon as well.

Well, outside of having 3-4 hours queue to get into Odin (EU), haven't really noticed any issues after day #1 congestion.

Played like ~12 hours or so today, no disconnects, nothing. Could just go through Quests, explore new housing area - just advance normally. Hopefully others will have their problems solved soon as well.
    Same on Shiva EU. aside from a huge que absolutely no problems at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    So when I made my first char a week ago, 2 Aether worlds were closed off. Now it's 5 including Cactuar which is the one I wanted. sigh...

Anyone here have a suggestion? My first guy is on Mateus but it's mostly dead, it seems like.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    So when I made my first char a week ago, 2 Aether worlds were closed off. Now it's 5 including Cactuar which is the one I wanted. sigh...

Anyone here have a suggestion? My first guy is on Mateus but it's mostly dead, it seems like.
    Sargentanas or w/e is supposedly another decent sized server. I do have to say I'm glad they closed off Cactuar for a bit, it was getting way too overpopulated.

Did 1 run of PoTD, queue popped for my second run and got DC'd. Now I can't even log in. Less than 300 queue, but after a few "clicks" it just 90002s again. :/

And this is on Coeurl, one of the low pop preferred worlds...

Character select screen claims I have a poor connection. I konw loads of people are trying to log in and all, but I'm wondering if like someone else mentioned previously that there might be a DDoS attack now.
    Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2017-06-17 at 10:37 PM.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Sargentanas or w/e is supposedly another decent sized server. I do have to say I'm glad they closed off Cactuar for a bit, it was getting way too overpopulated.
    That one's actually closed off too. Along with Faerie and obviously Gilgamesh/Balmung.

Floor 100 of PotD giving 800k XP at 55. I swear 51-100 feels easier. Especially Nybeth. We had RDM/SAM combo and it went down with ease. Total XP from 51-100 was about 3 million tops.

- - - Updated - - -

This is getting stupid now. And the post is just about as useful as the previous one for instances. Worst part is I see people defending this ingame and that it's ok for shit like this to happen. Blind fanaticism at best. And I've seen this kind of fanaticism with other games.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-17 at 10:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm 64 and a half from pvp and the msq up to steel. Still stuck. Blarg.

Paladins broken as fuck in PVP.