Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sun Darter Hatchling.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=142223/s...hling#comments

Good luck for all battle pet hunters.

Happy goldmaking, everyone, and happy ganking at Scotty.

For real though, I am not seeing that much activity compared to that tapeworm mount people rushed to get.

Way to convoluted and im sure extremely expensive to do for just another pet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Happy goldmaking, everyone, and happy ganking at Scotty.

For real though, I am not seeing that much activity compared to that tapeworm mount people rushed to get.
    Its quite spread out right now......I was out getting some of the recipes for potions and talking too another player looking for same one and they said on their realm one potion recipe we were farming sells for over 7K each.....I looked on my realm AH and got the same potion for 45 gold....cause it was the rep one and I wasn't going to rep farm just for 1 potion recipe...the other recipes are just drops.....there is a lot involved in this now tons of stuff you have to get unless you pack ratted all the needed mats and stuff. I couldn't even get near the coin mob.....

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the weekend, and it's new.

Try to hit the coin mob early morning on a weekday.

Also, group for him. Use groupfinder.

I got this not long after the initial news of the discovery and spent way too much gold on the AH for a simple pet.

Except I didn't care much about the pet. :P

I gladly spent that gold simply for the journey of gathering items to conquer the mini-dungeon that is the Caverns of Consumption, and it was worth it!

Some will definitely find it silly to spend a bunch of gold for expensive materials to go explore a cave but I found the whole thing really intriguing and I'll keep looking forward to any future secrets like this and the previous wonders of Kosumoth and Mind-Worm (even named my new pet Kosumoth). ^_^

I never did the perky pug grind. Guess I'm not getting that new one any time soon.

Didnt cost me anything other than a few hours, I even farmed every single recipe on my alchemist lol, and was quite fun to be doing some farming in outland again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just sold one of them for 100K....some other person had one in AH that they leveled too 25 and is asking 500K....I just sat there laughing at that price.....in flight right now for my 3rd one too sell. I could of ask for more but figured go way to high folks will not even look at it....same way it was with the Buzzard that was added few months back...I have looted 4 of them...learned the first one...the other 3 sold..one got me 85K...another got me 125K...another got me 75K. Yes other realms these pets would get more, I am getting what my realm will support which I am fine with. There was 1 report that the buzzard was selling on some realms for over 250K.
    Last edited by MouseD; 2017-06-18 at 10:18 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Tried 3 times yesterday, the cave is bugged quite a bit, it will just randomly port you out if you lean a bit too much to the left, or get too close to a gate etc. Quite annoying, and quite expensive.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

It went from 36k to 350k in a day on my server. If you had to buy the mats for it you would end up spending about 90k right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Just sold one of them for 100K....some other person had one in AH that they leveled too 25 and is asking 500K....I just sat there laughing at that price.....in flight right now for my 3rd one too sell. I could of ask for more but figured go way to high folks will not even look at it....same way it was with the Buzzard that was added few months back...I have looted 4 of them...learned the first one...the other 3 sold..one got me 85K...another got me 125K...another got me 75K. Yes other realms these pets would get more, I am getting what my realm will support which I am fine with. There was 1 report that the buzzard was selling on some realms for over 250K.
    You could post them on other servers. Depending on what you use your gold for 1 pet could buy you a token or 2.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    It's the weekend, and it's new.
    Try to hit the coin mob early morning on a weekday.
    Also, group for him. Use groupfinder.
    No DONT group up that just leaves you with the need/greed roll for the coin....

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Tried 3 times yesterday, the cave is bugged quite a bit, it will just randomly port you out if you lean a bit too much to the left, or get too close to a gate etc. Quite annoying, and quite expensive.
    I got ported out 3 times, once at the golem before putting on costume, once at the last gate (couldn't see the ramp) and once when I went back down to that last gate it was open i had the buffs, walked through and got ported out, I was lucky I managed to still complete it by running back through it all with the one set of consumables.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It went from 36k to 350k in a day on my server. If you had to buy the mats for it you would end up spending about 90k right now.

- - - Updated - - -

You could post them on other servers. Depending on what you use your gold for 1 pet could buy you a token or 2.
    Nah I have all recipes to make the pots and that.....so for me is pure profit ...just spend bit of time getting some of the mats is all.....nah I post on my main realm...like too keep my gold in one spot....and I use to use tokens to pay for my sub but not anymore.....the price they are now its not worth wasting that much gold when I have other things to for use of my gold. Just sold the 3rd one I was heading too when I posted earlier got 150K for it....going for 4th now...might try 200K see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I got ported out 3 times, once at the golem before putting on costume, once at the last gate (couldn't see the ramp) and once when I went back down to that last gate it was open i had the buffs, walked through and got ported out, I was lucky I managed to still complete it by running back through it all with the one set of consumables.
    Biggest problem players are having is the damn urge to run start across the water once the view the plate on stone instead of going behind that stone and hugging the wall and run back part of the cave....its that I see shinny thing problem...LOL

Biggest problem players are having is the damn urge to run start across the water once the view the plate on stone instead of going behind that stone and hugging the wall and run back part of the cave....its that I see shinny thing problem...LOL
    Yeah I read a few folks doing that, I went to the plaque, and to the right of it where the water slopes down, per guide on wowhead, and worked first time, however no one told me if you fall off the ramp coming back down, even with the debuffs it can kick you out lol. had like 1 minute left on scottys coin when I looted the Darter.

- - - Updated - - -

Just sold the 3rd one I was heading too when I posted earlier got 150K for it....going for 4th now...might try 200K see what happens.
    There up on my server for 250k-350k, no idea if anyones sold one at that price, but I canny be arsed with the glitchy cave, so Im just selling the consumables as I had a ton stored on a bank alt for years, so came in useful eventually haha. Goodluck

Bought mine on Alleria for 64k. That was the only one listed, so I dunno if I just happened to score a cheap one, or if they're just a lot cheaper here than on other servers.

It sells for 90k on my server while the mats only take around 15k. Probably not a bad to make some gold while people are still buying them.

I have to say though I am a bit disappointed it does not fly. I thought this would be the perfect pet for my druid, but alas. For all this effort and gold I expected it to at least fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It sells for 90k on my server while the mats only take around 15k. Probably not a bad to make some gold while people are still buying them.

I have to say though I am a bit disappointed it does not fly. I thought this would be the perfect pet for my druid, but alas. For all this effort and gold I expected it to at least fly.
    Wait- it doesn't fly? That has to be an oversight I hope they fix that in the future.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Anyone have a problem with not being able to put on the scroll of intellect? I was at the water and after clicking on the Tarnished Plaque, I tried to put on the scroll but it said I couldn't do that while silenced.

Deleted
    This just sounds awesome <3. Haven't heard about it, then again I'm not that much into battle pets. Will have a go at it today or this weekend