Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Require 925+ if you want "safe" ilvls. Good luck finding people.
    Then you are pretty much limited to PvP players. Highest ilevel players are all in full PvP gear, not mythic raiders.

Even though they are skilled PvPers, I'd rather take lower ilevel PvE player.

Ilvl pretty much means nothing this expansion, you can get 900+ while being semi afk and spend some time farming.

Ask the player or stalk his armory to see if he knows the dungeon. Ilevel means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Ilvl pretty much means nothing this expansion, you can get 900+ while being semi afk and spend some time farming.
    Not like it meant much of anything before. iLvl has never been indicative of competency.

Deleted
    910+ is unreachable without having at least 5/10 mythic NH on farm, anyone claiming otherwise needs their teeth punched in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    910+ is unreachable without having at least 5/10 mythic NH on farm, anyone claiming otherwise needs their teeth punched in.
    It really isn't. Most of the really high iLvl people wear PvP gear to reach that.

what have ppl expected, whats the outcome of a world of diablocraft with rng, TF/WF, leggies, grind nethershards for 880+ gear etc. ?

if you play that game at the moment, OP, it shouldnt be that hard to answer you ingame situations like this by yourself... *rolleyes*
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-06-18 at 12:08 PM.

uh it definitely is possible through m+. i have a friend who stopped raiding months ago and nearly every single piece of his (except for tier, which is all heroic) is from m+

The easier it is to get ilv the higher the bar will be to do anything requiring competent play.

Right now the magic number seems to be a ilv of 900. Not this Tuesday but next Tuesday it will likely climb to roughly 920.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The easier it is to get ilv the higher the bar will be to do anything requiring competent play.

Right now the magic number seems to be a ilv of 900. Not this Tuesday but next Tuesday it will likely climb to roughly 920.
    Not in my book, it doesn't. Stuff doesn't magically become harder.

o rly? i killed 0 bosses in mythic on my warrior, 910 equipped (912 in group finder) i did do some high m+ keys tho and got some nice TF rolls from heroic.

but you never know who is in your group, could be that guy that hit the lotto on an LFR 925 DOS with socket, and he doesnt know how it even works.

I find their to be massive differences in skill once you hit that hard to get to number outside of raiding or mythic+.

Once lfr and other freebie gear hits grouping at whatever ilv they tend to cap out at is a nightmare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Dear Erisique,

This is not your blog, this may come as a suprise, but you dont have to do dungeons to get a high ilvl, i have friends who are mythic raiders but havent even done some of the dungeons in legion like kharazhan. I also know people who are 900 from pvp gear, and are doing dungeons for balance of power but know nothing about the dungeons

Felplague

P.S. nor is MMOchamp a mailbox to your sweet beloved
    Says the one who replies on literally EVERY POSSIBLE THREAD ON HERE......................

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    you can get 880+ ilvl just by killing fel boars
    I laughed my ass off at that

what you need to do is look for HP, usually someone with 4mil is concordance plus gear player, the 3.5mil is just gear and no experience or AP farm.

specs to watch out for are holy pally (got about 4.5mil for the high end, and fury warriors are sitting on 5mil+)

tanks, paladins a bit under 6mil, Dh+BDK 6.5, bears are 7.5, monks about 7mil-6.5, and warriors are 6mil or if they got indom kick them the fuck out of the group asap (shows up as 7.5ish for a geared player)

also check for trinkets, usually some high ilvl 910 pvp trinket with vers on it is a retarded dps that is farming shards and doesnt know what to gear for. a low lvl DOS for example on a warrior is a good sign (just unlucky) but doesnt apply anymore just an example.

you cant just pick out a 910 group and think its going to work out well, i rather take some 890 guildie alts tbh.

It's not magic, it's programming.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    anyone under 910 these days is a scrublord, i got a 912 alt that never stepped into a mythic raid...

you can get 2 leggos, get some high relics from heroic and buy a full set of 900 gear off the AH and have no clue how to play.

anyone under 900 isnt even trying or 100% a new alt.
    Or don't raid for their end game, or play multiple characters at once...

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    Over 900 I'd say is usually safe-ish. Most often they've at least done NH heroic, chances are they know their dungeons as well.
    900-910 you get the same thing as 890~ bad players who got geared from lucky tf or getting carried through m+.

If you stick to 910+ you'll find a much safer group of people, you will still get trash players from time to time.

I personally only invite 910+, and if it's a dps and their hp is under 4mil, I kick them (it shows they haven't put any effort into traits) some dps are an exception to this, like those who have a might higher health pool just from passives.

Same goes for healers.

Anything under 4mil hp = not worth my time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    what you need to do is look for HP, usually someone with 4mil is concordance plus gear player, the 3.5mil is just gear and no experience or AP farm.
    Exactly this, anyone under 4mil hp, is either undergeared, or has put in next to no effort with artifact traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    900-910 you get the same thing as 890~ bad players who got geared from lucky tf or getting carried through m+.

If you stick to 910+ you'll find a much safer group of people, you will still get trash players from time to time.

I personally only invite 910+, and if it's a dps and their hp is under 4mil, I kick them (it shows they haven't put any effort into traits) some dps are an exception to this, like those who have a might higher health pool just from passives.

Same goes for healers.

Anything under 4mil hp = not worth my time.
    this is the perfeckly example why wow lost so many players - the levels of toxicity are on all time high

what blizzard should do is finally get rid of people like you who bring nothing but toxicity to the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Dear Erisique,

This is not your blog, this may come as a suprise, but you dont have to do dungeons to get a high ilvl, i have friends who are mythic raiders but havent even done some of the dungeons in legion like kharazhan. I also know people who are 900 from pvp gear, and are doing dungeons for balance of power but know nothing about the dungeons

Felplague

P.S. nor is MMOchamp a mailbox to your sweet beloved
    Don't mind people like this, never any helpful conversations to add to the topic at hand.. anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Erisique View Post
    Hello mmo-c,

I am not that kind of player who pug everything and I was really surprised when I figured out, that players around 890 ilvl in no keystone mythic dungeons have no clue about dungeon/class/bosses. That was one of my worst experience in WoW in last few years probably. Is that what blizzard wanted? Are you meeting same issue? I thought that being 890ilvl means that you needed to do some content to get that gear. I am sad about that, because if you want to clear some low ilvl based content with no stress, you have to raise your reqs extremely, and I do not like that. Same experience with higher keystones. Almost everytime we need to pug one/two dps for 10+ key, we look for players with at least 905-910 ilvl, and these guys are just braindead mostly. I do not get it how this became an issue. Is getting relatively high gear easy for casuals aswell or what? What reqs do you/your group have for pugging safely?

Erisique
    To explain It basically, gear Is easy to get, easy as hell, It drops like flies left right and center In every possible orifice Legion has to offer from which to give you something. Hence even the most unskilled tit with no Idea about his class has Mythic ilevels.

Plainly and simply, that. They've made no effort to have gear be aquisition difficult, unlike other expansions where there was ALWAYS someone higher ilevel than you and It was because they ran a higher difficulty content that you couldn't access either due to: No guild, no skill, no tactical knowledge of the raid fight. Yes, this might shock people but you had to get your best gear RAIDING... bloody shocking Isn't It.

In Legion? Oh no, you could do mythic raiding... which takes more time, more effort, more skill, more challange... or you could do blind speedruns of Mythic + dungeons, by pressing the W button and just spamming taunt/damage/healing. Legion Is a casual's game, nothing Is hard to aquire anymore, when will people understand this, not sure If -you- are new, but If you are that's okay, here's the situation explained to you, hope you'll avoid WoW until It fixes Itself, stops being so damn casual and goes back to being difficult and not World of Casualcraft.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?