Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You forgot one other category:

SCARED DPS PLAYERS: Don't open mouth for any reason, lest attention be drawn to you and you are kicked and you have to wait another hour to get into the run.
    Most of the kick happy nerds are complete shit at the game as well, who usually can't wait to link you their ahead of the curve achieve they got 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    As a mythic raider I dont mind people being able to gear easily. The game is always going to have good and bad players. The fewer barriers the good players have to being found and able to prosper the better. Item lvl was always a dumb filter to use anyway.
    Most players are bad. Most of the elitist people in LFwhatever are also, bad.

I don't care about what other gear people have, or what their overall ilvl is- I'm just sick of wearing 925 TF LFR Tier Pants.

Deleted
    Gear has never equaled IQ. It only means you have been lucky with drops or have been boosted one way or another. And the fact that leveling requires absolutely no brain activity these days means that new player are most likely of much shitter quality than new players a few years ago were.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post

4m Seems on the higher end tbh.
    How many traits do you have?

Edit: nvm, i think I found you, 56? Bit strange to be at that amount of hp. Possibly cause your wep is quite low.
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2017-06-18 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erisique View Post
    Hello mmo-c,

I am not that kind of player who pug everything and I was really surprised when I figured out, that players around 890 ilvl in no keystone mythic dungeons have no clue about dungeon/class/bosses. That was one of my worst experience in WoW in last few years probably. Is that what blizzard wanted? Are you meeting same issue? I thought that being 890ilvl means that you needed to do some content to get that gear. I am sad about that, because if you want to clear some low ilvl based content with no stress, you have to raise your reqs extremely, and I do not like that. Same experience with higher keystones. Almost everytime we need to pug one/two dps for 10+ key, we look for players with at least 905-910 ilvl, and these guys are just braindead mostly. I do not get it how this became an issue. Is getting relatively high gear easy for casuals aswell or what? What reqs do you/your group have for pugging safely?

Erisique
    Hmm nice way to generalise a large portion of the player base without any facts or details other than "I have found".

and umm what the hell do you mean by stress, if a game is actually stressing you, seriously, you should not be playing it, end of story.

and Pugging safely ... if you have not realised by now you can't judge a persons ability from his gear ilvl alone your as bad as the people your complaining about.

I also like the way you casually throw the phrase braindead about... from my experience most of the people that fling terms like this about, you can usually apply the terms they use to themselves as much as the people they're talking about.

The answer is not to crank your ilvl requirements even higher, if your doing low ilvl content has is never occurred to you to actually help these people, so you increase the player base who know what there doing thus you get your ""stress free" runs more often.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    56 .

Edit: nvm, i think I found you, 56? Bit strange to be at that amount of hp. Possibly cause your wep is quite low.
    56 is 'quite low'?

After the first trait into Concordance STAM per point was dramatically reduced.

Deleted
    Possibly cause your wep is quite low.
    925 is low? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    anyone under 910 these days is a scrublord, i got a 912 alt that never stepped into a mythic raid...

you can get 2 leggos, get some high relics from heroic and buy a full set of 900 gear off the AH and have no clue how to play.

anyone under 900 isnt even trying or 100% a new alt.
    This just made me laugh, someones living in there own little world lol certainly not the wow the majority of us play.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    56 is 'quite low'?

After the first trait into Concordance STAM per point was dramatically reduced.
    Your weapons ilvl, not the trait. That is quite low.

You have a few low ilvl pieces, and are just propped up by a few crazy tf. So that'd explain it a bit.

Still, 4.06 mil is quite a bit above the 4mil.

I've been over 4mil since 909ilvl, because I didn't have random tf in some slots, and low in others, it was all roughly the same ilvl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    925 is low? lol
    Yes it is pretty low, considering his other gear

Deleted
    Except that it's his highest non-orange item.

Look man, Chrono is stingy with his Timesparks, okay?

If we could not talk about that, that'd be great. Thanks.

Deleted
    I've been over 4mil since 909ilvl
    https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...80%D0%B8%D1%8F

If what you say is true then you're a rare exception, not the rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    Don't mind him, Eris. It's not too common that at this point in expansion, gear is obtained easily, big ilvls come and they still haven't played the dungeons but rely on overgearing it. Myself I don't even pug anymore, only with guildies.
    Way to ignore the real answer and focus on "muh welfare gear"

Idiot.

It's simple. Not Everyone Does Mythic Plus. High end raiders, lucky mid tier ones. Anyone can hit 900 plus without ever having set foot in blizzards garbage Greater rifts-but for wow, system
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Deleted
    It is common that at this point in expansion, gear is obtained easily
    fixed that for you, yw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Then you are pretty much limited to PvP players. Highest ilevel players are all in full PvP gear, not mythic raiders.

Even though they are skilled PvPers, I'd rather take lower ilevel PvE player.
    It was just an example to illustrate how silly the OP was in the first place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't mind him, Eris. It's not too common that at this point in expansion, gear is obtained easily, big ilvls come and they still haven't played the dungeons but rely on overgearing it. Myself I don't even pug anymore, only with guildies.
    yes it is very common, when teir 2 starts coming around in any expansion getting teir 1 gear becomes much easier, in vanilla they added the extra dungeons that gave better gear then molten core, in BC abit of catch up with some quests, wrath the extra badges, cata justice gear, so on so forth, when a new raid is coming out, gearing up in the old one becomes much easier
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    With the loom change I recently leveled my mage and was able to DE everything as I leveled. Ended up with a stack of bloods. Went to the AH and bought perfect gear and had a stack of oblit on the main. 15 minutes of so after hitting 110 I was pretty much ilvl 890. Blizzard has made the gearing gap between top end and quick catch up around 15 or so ilvl. AKA not that big. Not to mention PVPing can quickly gear you up too.
    Maybe so, but the best trinkets and tier sets are through raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Way to ignore the real answer and focus on "muh welfare gear"

Idiot.

It's simple. Not Everyone Does Mythic Plus. High end raiders, lucky mid tier ones. Anyone can hit 900 plus without ever having set foot in blizzards garbage Greater rifts-but for wow, system
    A normal, social person could keep his/her answers civil. But I see myself answering the question with how easy it's to obtain gear without entering dungeons, naturally people expect they can overgear stuff. But hey, sorry if my opinion angers you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    snip
    Yeah I wasn't thinking when I wrote, meant that it is indeed common

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Maybe so, but the best trinkets and tier sets are through raiding.
    Strange my best trinkets were always just stat sticks - and I could and normally would get them outside of raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    fixed that for you, yw
    This indeed, thanks!