Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The alt right is the same filth we already had last century. They just pretend to be "conservatives" nowadays. While they infest the social media with the same racism and love for autoritarism as the Nazis did in the 1920s and early 1930s in germany and europe in public discussions.

I just hope people learn from the past and dont vote that fascists into office. And i hope Putin gets a heart attack, and takes his style of propaganda with into his grave. All those Sputniks and RTs, the Breitbarts and the Infowars. They are all the same brand. Propaganda for fools.
    Same with the alt left CNN, msnbc, nbc, and, CBS, ESPN, George Soros, and Obama.

As long as the alt left is here I fully support the so called alt right. Gotta have something to counteract the anti American racist radicals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I mean, I laugh at Florida Man because that's a meme. I don't particularly mock "southerners" more than I do any other group.

Also, what the heck are you talking about even when you say the left wants to imprison more people? The left has been wanting to fix our prison system and get more people out of it.

By fines do you mean taxes? Who has been fined for not respecting someone else's choices publically? The only isntances I could think of would be say, football players as an example. And that's the league fining them for making the league look bad.

If you are talking about taxes, that still doesn't suddenly make the left a bunch of communists. The trolling only serves to weaken the alt right, it doesn't stregthen it. You wanna kow why? This bit about the left being authortarian is nonsense blown out of proportion. You talk about making criticisms of an ideology, yet the alt right doesn't actually stand for anything. If we take libertarism to an extreme, it means just leaving people to the wolves should the cookie crumble that way. The extremes always lack things like "empathy" or any sort of realism.

The real irony though, is you have talk of exposing stupidity and propaganda. Yet you say you "sort of" identify with the alt right who are the definition of what you just said you want to expose.
    Taxes are theft.. youve just been brainwashed into thinking they are not. I mean like ok, we need to pay something to stop other... more savage people from taking over but thats that. All "redistribution" is basically theft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Same with the alt left CNN, msnbc, nbc, and, CBS, ESPN, George Soros, and Obama.
    There is no "alt left". You mix up free press with a billionaire (who is one of putins enemies.. what a coincidence!) and a democratic ex-president.

Just to fill one of the most stupid stereotypes you could create.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Taxes are theft.. youve just been brainwashed into thinking they are not. I mean like ok, we need to pay something to stop other... more savage people from taking over but thats that. All "redistribution" is basically theft.
    Taxation without representation is theft IMO. Cool you think I'm brainwashed rather than challenging what I'm saying though.

Taxes go towards benefitting our country / society as a whole. Some states want to focus on different things, which is why we have both federal and state taxes. If you want to benefit from society you pay into it.

You also ignored the rest of what I said. So much for discussion and criticizing ideologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Spoilers: He's the POTUS and should be held to a higher standard. Shocking, I know.

Cool so a conspiracy nutter has given you money. Do you agree with his dumb conspiracy theories? Are you a sandy hook truther? Do you think the government are putting in chemicals in the water that turn frogs gay?

Spoken like a true cultist.
    All the frogs are gay!!!! and they are getting married!!! NOOOO!!!!!

Deleted
    Taxation without representation is theft IMO. Cool you think I'm brainwashed rather than challenging what I'm saying though.

Taxes go towards benefitting our country / society as a whole. Some states want to focus on different things, which is why we have both federal and state taxes. If you want to benefit from society you pay into it.

You also ignored the rest of what I said. So much for discussion and criticizing ideologies.
    Ok so admit that? What about taxes going toward "feelgood" causes like giving taxpayer money to welfare migrants? Or even local welfare leeches that just don't feel like working cause they're too fat and think they deserve disability?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so admit that? What about taxes going toward "feelgood" causes like giving taxpayer money to welfare migrants? Or even local welfare leeches that just don't feel like working cause they're too fat and think they deserve disability?
    Honestly as a NYer I kinda wish my taxes didnt go to Jesus land. They need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    There is no "alt left". You mix up free press with a billionaire (who is one of putins enemies.. what a coincidence!) and a democratic ex-president.

Just to fill one of the most stupid stereotypes you could create.
    Lol

" Free press" o you're so cute.

Leftist actually believe that to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    All the frogs are gay!!!! and they are getting married!!! NOOOO!!!!!
    How is that funny? I know what you're talking about and it was basically about pollution... something you lefties should want to stop. Frogs can change their gender.. and people dumping stuff into their habitat that causes it is obviously no joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    "And Jesus said: Hate thy neighbour, because he's a lazy welfare mooch YEEHAW! Trickle it all down on me!"
    Whats your point? Im a libertarian? Being from Louisiana doesn't mean I have to be religious.

Deleted
    " Free press" o you're so cute.
    Thank you. I try to improve every day.

Leftist actually believe that to.
    Who do you mean by "leftist"?

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that funny? I know what you're talking about and it was basically about pollution... something you lefties should want to stop. Frogs can change their gender.. and people dumping stuff into their habitat that causes it is obviously no joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your point? Im a libertarian? Being from Louisiana doesn't mean I have to be religious.
    The frogs are all gaaaaaaayyyy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *rips off shirt*

What exactly do you want me to "admit" to? That some taxes could probably go to better use?

As for the supposed wellfare leeches you speak of, that argument has been shreded to death for ages. There is no reliable data that shows that is a common or widespread problem. People who are found to be abusing the system should be made to give any money they earned from it back + some fines or go to jail. Seems fair to me for anyone who is caught abusing the system.

Do me a favor, quit ignoring what I said and address some of my points instead of conveniently ignoring them. You keep trying to shift the topic until it suits your needs rather than holding a discussion. It doesn't make libertarianism look good, it makes it look a lot weaker when you can't properly hold a discussion and argue its merits.

Deleted
    The frogs are all gaaaaaaayyyy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *rips off shirt*
    *rests her foot on a stump* As gay as the summer breeze, like a freshly picked corn from your home farm. Gay.. like we love in Alex's home farm. Pepe!

ESPN
    Are you a parody account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    *rests her foot on a stump* As gay as the summer breeze, like a freshly picked corn from your home farm. Gay.. like we love in Alex's home farm. Pepe!
    Remember that one time Alex Jones went super saiyan?

Deleted
    What exactly do you want me to "admit" to? That some taxes could probably go to better use?

As for the supposed wellfare leeches you speak of, that argument has been shreded to death for ages. There is no reliable data that shows that is a common or widespread problem. People who are found to be abusing the system should be made to give any money they earned from it back + some fines or go to jail. Seems fair to me for anyone who is caught abusing the system.

Do me a favor, quit ignoring what I said and address some of my points instead of conveniently ignoring them. You keep trying to shift the topic until it suits your needs rather than holding a discussion. It doesn't make libertarianism look good, it makes it look a lot weaker when you can't properly hold a discussion and argue its merits.
    No I support minimal government.. they should not interfere in private lives. business.. whatever unless its necessary to preserve the society as a whole. Fee fees shouldnt matter. At.. it's something charity is for (and hey if people don't wanna give willingly, tough luck).

- - - Updated - - -

Remember that one time Alex Jones went super saiyan?
    Seriously though, Alex Jones is a sensationalist, hes theatrical ... but it doesnt mean hes wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I support minimal government.. they should not interfere in private lives. business.. whatever unless its necessary to preserve the society as a whole. Fee fees shouldnt matter. At.. it's something charity is for (and hey if people don't wanna give willingly, tough luck).
    Sounds vague and not minimal government

Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Are you a parody account?
    My dad has been complaining about them lately actually. He thinks they are making too much of a display out of young blacks and propping up young kids for failure. I think the claim is basically that they are doing this to "look good" rather than focusing on players who might be better.

I don't watch ESPN, no clue how much of what he says is true. Hard to take him too seriously because he's prejudiced and has been for years so /shrug. I just know he gets frustrated by them.

10+ Year Old Account

Seriously though, Alex Jones is a sensationalist, hes theatrical ... but it doesnt mean hes wrong.
    Hes an attention whore. No reason to listen.

Deleted
    Sounds vague and not minimal government

Oops.
    How is it vague?

If bullets are cheaper than useless welfare plebs.. opt for bullets?