Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Impeccable Fel Essence is recommended on pretty much every fight I think

Is simcraft updated for this legendary?
    I checked the github but I don't understand if it's included in the last build or not.
    https://github.com/simulationcraft/simc/pull/3817

I simmed myself using Raidbots with single target talents and it doesn't seem it's updated:
    ED/IFE - 985k dps
    OI/IFE - 960k dps
    Promise of Elune / IFE - 940k dps
    Radiant Moonlight / IFE - 925k dps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    Is simcraft updated for this legendary?
    I checked the github but I don't understand if it's included in the last build or not.

I simmed myself using Raidbots with single target talents and it doesn't seem it's updated:
    ED/IFE - 985k dps
    OI/IFE - 960k dps
    Promise of Elune / IFE - 940k dps
    Radiant Moonlight / IFE - 925k dps
    Yes it is implemented to work like it does in game (giving 2 stacks). You may need to alter the apl a bit like removing the conditions for new moon and half moon to not be cast during inc. The legi does suck pretty badly either way though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jundarer View Post
    The legi does suck pretty badly either way though.
    It's arguably the best legendary in the middle of the pack. Top 4 is OI/IFE/SOTA/LATC (changes based on the fight). I'd probably put the cloak at #5. Pretty damn good if it's all you have but there's better options if you're pushing 10-12 legendaries for Balance.

PS: Probably not a good idea to use OI+Cloak due to the free empowerments, procs, and wasted AsP you'll have! I'd say if you're going to use the cloak, run with IFE or ED instead.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I'm still clinging on to hope that this will be good, hopefully I'll get it so I can do some actual testing. I just don't see how 4 full moons during Incarnation isn't some serious burst. Dungeon boss leggo?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    It's arguably the best legendary in the middle of the pack. Top 4 is OI/IFE/SOTA/LATC (changes based on the fight). I'd probably put the cloak at #5. Pretty damn good if it's all you have but there's better options if you're pushing 10-12 legendaries for Balance.

PS: Probably not a good idea to use OI+Cloak due to the free empowerments, procs, and wasted AsP you'll have! I'd say if you're going to use the cloak, run with IFE or ED instead.
    It pretty much has anti-synergy with OI, but should synergise quite well with IFE. Worst part is probably that it blocks us from using 2+4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

In single target it is below ED, IFE, OI and Promises and for AoE(5 targets) it is below LatC, IFE, SotA, KJBW(assuming it's used on cd and hits all enemies) and Eko.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish it was better than it currently is. perhaps it needs a retune.
    Hi