Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    if you choose to carry a gun outside of your home property, In order for your permit to be relevant, you must have legally obtained a gun.
    And unfortunately for you, Castile did so. All the evidence supports that. His permit was legal at the time he was shot.

You're refusing to acknowledge basic facts at this point, and I have no real idea why you think it's not obvious. We don't get to deal with the fantasy alternative universe you're inventing in your own head about how things might have gone differently. We get to deal with the real world, where Castile had a legal permit for his firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Pardon me if I believe a 12 jury panel who reviewed the facts over some internet guy with a history of being dishonest
    Because it's turned out to be so credible system right? Sure, OJ was all innocent, it must have been god who did the murders, since no other suspects were ever even found. Just a mountain of evidence proving OJ to have done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And unfortunately for you, Castile did so. All the evidence supports that. His permit was legal at the time he was shot.

You're refusing to acknowledge basic facts at this point, and I have no real idea why you think it's not obvious. We don't get to deal with the fantasy alternative universe you're inventing in your own head about how things might have gone differently. We get to deal with the real world, where Castile had a legal permit for his firearm.
    Do you think you can "legally operate"a vehicle after stealing it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I seen the video and as I recall it starts after shots were fired.
    Yeah, a right-handed Castile being shot from the left because he was grabbing his gun with his left hand while his girlfriend and daughter in the car, not complying with the order to get him his licensing for driving and CCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Who needs evidence when you can clearly see race was a factors guy. Black perp white cop, no other conclusion besides the cop was a racists piece of filth on a power trip to ruin the lives of minorities. gosh justice is so simple i dont even get why we let juries decide verdicts or why we allow innocent before proven guiltily. I mean its not like we need a trial to know what really happened here.
    That cop is white?

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Because it's turned out to be so credible system right? Sure, OJ was all innocent, it must have been god who did the murders, since no other suspects were ever even found. Just a mountain of evidence proving OJ to have done it.
    OJ was found innocent because the prosecution failed and the jury was racist. Are you saying the black jury members on this panel are racist toward blacks?

if you choose to carry a gun outside of your home property, In order for your permit to be relevant, you must have legally obtained a gun. if you are dirinvg a stolen vehicle in real life you are still violating the law, regardless if you have a valid driver licenses. However you mince words, he should not have had that gun that day and as the gun was obtained illegally.if this was idle specualtion, these facts would have been challenged in court by the state, and they weren't. Just because the leftwing idjuts at CNN don't tell you the whole story doesn't mean you can't find this stuff out on your own.
    Stop being ignorant.

First from a new source from a pro-cop/bluelivesmatter.

However, Philando Castile’s criminal history shows no propensity towards violence. Castile had a long criminal history, with no less than 22 individual arrests on his record. Most of Castile’s arrests were for traffic-related crimes; there were no violent offenses or felony arrests on file for Castile.

Nest is the gun permit application for state of Minnesota.

https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/bca/bca...pplication.pdf

This is just some about agreeing about past criminal record:

I have not been convicted, adjudicated delinquent, or convicted as an extended jurisdiction juvenile of a
    crime of violence in Minnesota or elsewhere unless my civil rights have been restored, and I have not been
    convicted of any other crime of violence during that time.
    NOTE: This lifetime prohibition on possessing, receiving, shipping, or transporting firearms for
    persons convicted or adjudicated delinquent of a crime of violence applies only to offenders who
    are discharged from sentence or court supervision for a crime of violence on or after August 1, 1993.
    • I have not been charged with a crime of violence either as an adult or a juvenile and placed in a pretrial
    diversion program by the court before disposition, until I have completed the diversion program and the
    charge of committing the crime of violence has been dismissed.
    • I have not been convicted of fifth-degree assault as defined in Minnesota Statutes, § 609.224 or assault as
    defined in Minnesota Statutes, § 609.2242 or a similar offense in another state where the victim was a family
    or household member since August 1, 1992. As a further condition, I am not disqualified because three
    years have elapsed from the conviction and I have not been convicted of any other violation of § 609.224,
    subdivision 3 or 609.2242, subdivision 3 in Minnesota or a similar law in another state.
    • I have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence as defined in 18 United
    States Code section 922(g)(9). Federal law prohibits the possession of a firearm for anyone convicted in any
    court of a qualified misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
    Much more to it. Feel free to read. None of what Castile was arrested or appeared in court invalidates his gun purchase.

Everyone was privy to the full evidence against OJ. We were not privy to the full evidence given to this jury in this case. Particularly notable was the full dash cam video which was view in closed session, so even reporters couldn't report on it.

Not making up bullshit. He lied on his purchase of a handgun, which meant he illegally obtained a firearm. The "reasonable doubt" in this case would be that Yanez had truly feared for his life. I hope I really don't have to add 2+2 for you here. Why exactly would he fear for his life? He testified he saw both the barreling of the gun and his hand cupped in a C around it. Really not rocket science stuff here.
    In what way did he lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Not murder, but failure to exercise proper police protocol, excessive force, and definitely a manslaughter charge should of been upheld. He was shrieking louder than the 7 year old in the back seat who has PTSD from seeing her father executed for a broken tail light.
    The fact that he was scared and panicked should and probably did weigh in the decision that the jury reached. The dude was in grave fear of his life and felt he was justified AT THAT SPLIT MOMENT. So I can understand how manslaughter could not be reached.
    Last edited by petej0; 2017-06-19 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Stop being ignorant.

First from a new source from a pro-cop/bluelivesmatter.

However, Philando Castile’s criminal history shows no propensity towards violence. Castile had a long criminal history, with no less than 22 individual arrests on his record. Most of Castile’s arrests were for traffic-related crimes; there were no violent offenses or felony arrests on file for Castile.

Nest is the gun permit application for state of Minnesota.

https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/bca/bca...pplication.pdf

This is just some about agreeing about past criminal record:

Much more to it. Feel free to read. None of what Castile was arrested or appeared in court invalidates his gun purchase.

Keep reading:
    I am not an unlawful user of any controlled substance as defined in Chapter 152 of Minnesota Statutes

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Who needs evidence when you can clearly see race was a factors guy. Black perp white cop, no other conclusion besides the cop was a racists piece of filth on a power trip to ruin the lives of minorities. gosh justice is so simple i dont even get why we let juries decide verdicts or why we allow innocent before proven guiltily. I mean its not like we need a trial to know what really happened here.
    Jeronimo Yanez is white? Sounds pretty Irish to me! You're so racist it's not even funny.

OJ was found innocent because the prosecution failed and the jury was racist. Are you saying the black jury members on this panel are racist toward blacks?
    2 of them or so were black in this case? Hardly enough to override 10 others don't you think, even if they voted guilty. No, that was just to point out how your faith in infallible jury system seems terribly misplaced.

Like having ex black panthers on jury on OJ case? LOL, good system there indeed. Would definitely trust juries opinion again.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah, a right-handed Castile being shot from the left because he was grabbing his gun with his left hand while his girlfriend and daughter in the car, not complying with the order to get him his licensing for driving and CCP.
    That is irrelevant. The cop doesnt know if he is right or left handed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post

The fact that he was scared and panicked should and probably did weigh in the decision that the jury reached. The dude was in grave fear of his life and left he was justified AT THAT SPLIT MOMENT. So I can understand how manslaughter could not be reached.
    Yeah, you got to be weary of those strong left-handed shooters that are right handed, while seated, restrained, and with a child and female in the car during dusk.

2 of them or so were black in this case? Hardly enough to override 10 others don't you think, even if they voted guilty. No, that was just to point out how your faith in infallible jury system seems terribly misplaced.

Like having ex black panthers on jury on OJ case? LOL, good system there indeed. Would definitely trust juries opinion again.
    It only takes 1 person to make it a hung Jury, that's how Juries work. Please tell me you're not that clueless how our justice system works.

Keep reading:
    I am not an unlawful user of any controlled substance as defined in Chapter 152 of Minnesota Statutes
    Huh?

Stop being ignorant.

I have not been convicted in Minnesota or elsewhere of a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor violation of
    Chapter 152 of Minnesota Statutes
    , unless three years have elapsed since the date of conviction, and I
    have not been convicted of any other violation of Chapter 152 of Minnesota Statutes or a similar law of
    another state during that time.

It only takes 1 person to make it a hung Jury, that's how Juries work. Please tell me you're not that clueless how our justice system works.
    In criminal court; civil courts it's a simple majority.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    That is irrelevant. The cop doesnt know if he is right or left handed.
    The cop didn't care to know more, he was under-trained and didn't wait for backup.

In criminal court; civil courts it's a simple majority.
    But this was a criminal court, no?

Tell me you're not that clueless about how group pressure works. You go on and stall other members of the jury for the kicks, and see how far you'll get before caving.