Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    OP is a desperate stoner looking for attention, posts on MMO, gets shit on, cries.

Also embracing stoner culture and constantly talking about being a stoner impresses literally no one. Everyone thinks you are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    OP is a desperate stoner looking for attention, posts on MMO, gets shit on, cries.
    im going to walk away from this now. this was never ever the point of this thread lmao, i really was just asking if things like this had happened in other peoples lives, like making a little conversation. but people turned into shit lords immediately and no i dont take too kindly to that.

anyways, ammerol fuck yourself, the rest of you, peace
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    comic books are for pussies, so are their movies.

now stoner movies, THATS MY SHIT.
    Ya just going to report this for what it is.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya just going to report this for what it is.
    gottem ill take my ban from this website and ill do more wq's and shit in game. peace faggot

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-06-20 at 12:17 PM.

Just a bad coincidence here.

But going without lunch sucks :x

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything good came from this thread it was entertaining.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So much butthurt in this thread. It's kinda amazing. (from both "sides")

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    If anything good came from this thread it was entertaining.

/passes popcorn

and im not asking my coworkers for money, fuck those guys, ill never hear the end of it. "HEY HEY, member when u borrowed that money?" can you get my lunch today?" this is after ive already paid them back, not going down that road again... different story lol
    What the fuck lol

yes, what kind of karma is that?
    Is facing the result of dumb actions karma? I kind of thought it was cause and effect. You know, simple determinism.

These are two isolated, unrelated events. In your story, "no good deed goes unpunished" would only apply if when you handed the guy the $5 back he then accused you of stealing it in the first place and punched you.

way too much thought into it
    Lolnope. Just a ten-second observation of your posts here. You were being overly defensive and hostile.

But, I'm not gonna give you any more crap about it. Nobody needs to get dogpiled on. Have a good night, and sorry your thread didn't turn out like you had hoped.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

wrong again, guess who packed that box you got from amazon.
    Steve packed it. He hasn't touched drugs in his life.

guess who built the building youre sitting in? take a guess!
    I know for a fact that my father isn't a stoner

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doing good deeds is no guarantee of good luck in this life. One of the nicest, unselfish persons I have known who was so kind, compassionate and thoughtful of others, died of cancer of the bone when she was 59. A long, painful way to die. You did the right thing with the 5 bucks. Just accept that and expect no reward and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    This phrase. I used to just blow it off. Just another phrase some unlucky bastard feels explains their situation.

But lately, this phrase has become real to me. The other day I found a 5 dollar bill laying in the parking lot, behind a Jimmy Johns delivery kid's car. I say to myself, "Mine? No. Probably the drivers." So I go back inside and give the guy his 5. He says thanks man, blah blah, I go back to work.

This weekend I'm off to the L to get some beer, when i check my wallet. My debit card is gone. Luckily I realized this before anyone could use it, and cancelled it. But it's like WTF. I'm not broke, but there isn't a bank near me that i can withdraw money from the old fashioned way, at least not close enough to where i can get there and back on a lunch break.

So all weekend my stoner brain is thinking...man if you had kept that 5 you would have some lunch money for today. But I didn't. Now im shit out of luck.

oh well, kinda first world problems i know...but what good deed has screwed you over in the past? Or are you one of the lucky few to do unto others AND receive good fortune in return?
    I like you op. You seem like a kindred spirit.

This story doesn't represent what "No good deed goes unpunished" means.

Man this thread went from normal to toxic in like 5 seconds. Degenerates calling people degenerate this is prime xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I like you op. You seem like a kindred spirit.
    hey ive been a fan of your threads in the past!

This phrase. I used to just blow it off. Just another phrase some unlucky bastard feels explains their situation.

But lately, this phrase has become real to me. The other day I found a 5 dollar bill laying in the parking lot, behind a Jimmy Johns delivery kid's car. I say to myself, "Mine? No. Probably the drivers." So I go back inside and give the guy his 5. He says thanks man, blah blah, I go back to work.

This weekend I'm off to the L to get some beer, when i check my wallet. My debit card is gone. Luckily I realized this before anyone could use it, and cancelled it. But it's like WTF. I'm not broke, but there isn't a bank near me that i can withdraw money from the old fashioned way, at least not close enough to where i can get there and back on a lunch break.

So all weekend my stoner brain is thinking...man if you had kept that 5 you would have some lunch money for today. But I didn't. Now im shit out of luck.

oh well, kinda first world problems i know...but what good deed has screwed you over in the past? Or are you one of the lucky few to do unto others AND receive good fortune in return?
    this totally has nothing to do with good deeds going unpunished, and is quite dumb.

that being said, if it's real, next time make sure you ask people if they lost money, and ask them how much they lost. Tell them you found money, and if they know how much they lost, then you can give them the money.

Your only mistake was underestimating how evil everyone else is truly a shithead who needs to fucking die, and if you attempt to do the actually right thing above, even a proper defense of "Well I can't be sure what I found is your money because you don't know how much you lost" is used, they'll turn into demons and try to kill you not just with their bare hands but with the assistance of the law by saying you're the thief.

Proper education demonstrates that the next time you find five dollars on the ground, since that one person who found 20 in the UK was followed with camera evidence and punished, you're supposed to pick it up and light it with the lighter you're always carrying on you until it's at least 50% engulfed, so the US treasury won't compensate for it, then toss it, ensuring the only part you touched was burnt, and leave. If they try to punish you for the *insanely pathetic* crime of defacing money, perhaps with constructed video evidence also proving it belonged to someone else, you have to say you didn't know what it is, you just want to burn everything and it looked unnatural.

If they continue to punish you for burning a $5 bill, that's when you'll know they're in the wrong, and all this reality is a big fucking lie, and shit, you'll finally be free, just try to get as much money and good willing sex as you can now, fuck everything else to death, bring on the diseases and nukes and shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    this totally has nothing to do with good deeds going unpunished, and is quite dumb.

that being said, if it's real, next time make sure you ask people if they lost money, and ask them how much they lost. Tell them you found money, and if they know how much they lost, then you can give them the money.

Your only mistake was underestimating how evil everyone else is truly a shithead who needs to fucking die, and if you attempt to do the actually right thing above, even a proper defense of "Well I can't be sure what I found is your money because you don't know how much you lost" is used, they'll turn into demons and try to kill you not just with their bare hands but with the assistance of the law by saying you're the thief.

Proper education demonstrates that the next time you find five dollars on the ground, since that one person who found 20 in the UK was followed with camera evidence and punished, you're supposed to pick it up and light it with the lighter you're always carrying on you until it's at least 50% engulfed, so the US treasury won't compensate for it, then toss it, ensuring the only part you touched was burnt, and leave. If they try to punish you for the *insanely pathetic* crime of defacing money, perhaps with constructed video evidence also proving it belonged to someone else, you have to say you didn't know what it is, you just want to burn everything and it looked unnatural.

If they continue to punish you for burning a $5 bill, that's when you'll know they're in the wrong, and all this reality is a big fucking lie, and shit, you'll finally be free, just try to get as much money and good willing sex as you can now, fuck everything else to death, bring on the diseases and nukes and shit!
    go read the rest of the post

ill get you up to speed.

im right, always.

youre wrong, in this moment.

then i called a guy the Fggt word.

- - - Updated - - -

OH and i should update this while im here

so i found out i lost the card at the gas station.

but i went to the jimmy johns i thought i lost it at a few days later, and they messed my sandwich up. luckily i caught it before i left, so they let me keep the mess up sandwich, made me another sandwich i ordered, AND hooked me up with a free large cup for making me wait.

gave the mess up sammy to my coworkers and got some thank yous and smiles for it

so i guess KARMA DID COME BACK MY WAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Steve packed it. He hasn't touched drugs in his life.

I know for a fact that my father isn't a stoner
    Alcohol is a drug(one of the most dangerous and damaging ones), sounds like you are unaware of that. Same goes for a lot of what your doctor prescribes you.