Poll: Which Forest(s) do you like the most? (Can choose multiple)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grizzly's just gorgeous. Sunny, lovely colours, great music. Probably my fav zone in the game.

Teldrassil's a close second. So ancient and mysterious. Also its music was the theme that got me hooked on WoW to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Can I count Krasarang Wilds since it does have a bit of a forest area along the top bit?

If not then Jade Forest.
    You sure can, i just forgot to add Krasarang in the poll. I tried to be thorough but i did forget Felwood, Krasarang, and Eversong. If a Mod could add those to the poll, it would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    English isn't everyone's first language, that's why correcting users grammar is against the rules here (unless they ask for it).

And spell checker may not even have corrected that, as 'forrest' is a proper noun.
    lol why do you have 27k posts?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    English isn't everyone's first language, that's why correcting users grammar is against the rules here (unless they ask for it).

And spell checker may not even have corrected that, as 'forrest' is a proper noun.
    Im a native English speaker, I just forget sometimes that forest only has one r. I fixed the spelling in my poll and if a mod is nice enough to fix the spelling in the thread title, that would be sweet .

I didn't major in English, I majored in Finance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    lol why do you have 27k posts?
    Because they posted 27,215 times on the site? Kind of obvious. What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

You seriously left out Jade Forest? Like really?

Edit: No I am an idiot. Unless it was added after I posted. XD
    Last edited by Servasus; 2017-06-19 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    You seriously left out Jade Forest? Like really?
    Uhm it's in the poll? Just above Val'Sharah.

'How many times can one spell "forest" incorrectly in one post?' is the better question.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest for me with Grizzly Hills second.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    'How many times can one spell "forest" incorrectly in one post?' is the better question.
    No I think the better question is "How many times can people can overreact to the same thing until it gets boring rather than focusing on the actual topic at hand"?

Duskwallow Marsh. I remember leveling there, and not seeing my toon for ~3hours because of all the obstructions. Good times.

Not sure how that's relevant, but I have 27k posts because I've been posting on this site since 2010. I enjoy it
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because they posted 27,215 times on the site? Kind of obvious. What does this have to do with the topic at hand?
    And neither was this:

Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Eversong? Sigh, why you do this to me Jaylock? So much alliance favoritism with those choices... Then again why do they get all the pretty forests.

Ashenvale because it was the only original forest horde had any real quests in back in the day.

I like all of them for different reasons, but my favorite zone has always been Feralas. Probably just the memories I have from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Silithus .

Chose Stranglethorn due to memories of the place. Aesthetically, I think the Jade Forest was nice.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Elwynn because of all the memories I had playing there. Music's damn great to boot!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Zangermarsh, the mushroom forest. Terokkar is pretty nice as well.
    Last edited by Camthur; 2017-06-20 at 12:54 AM.

It's fucking Jaylock. Save your horseshit white knighting for someone plausibly foreign.

forrest? it has to be gump

as for forests, it has to be the cherry blossom wannabe place in panda landa