Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If the woman you want to marry slept with other dudes just for fun (not in a relationship) before dump her, shes a whore. She will cheat on you or divorce you.
    If not, chances are 90% that she will stay with yer.

In germany we have the problem that the average german woman is a whore, and i dont say that to shame em but they fuck with you for a currywurst or for a kebab.
    most german mariages wont even last 2 years. becouse the women here are so used to run away after the first problem, well done 3rd wave feminism.
    I always laugh my ass of when i see this old cat/dog ladys crying that they never had a men/family, well sucks for you whore, if you ride the cockkarusell you pay the price, women have no worth after banging around with everyone.

Dont forget Ladys, youre role is to be a homemaker, not a whore.

But same goes for Men to, dont marry a guy coz he is a "player", maewhores are not better, or do you realy need someone whos banging your mother/sister/Daughter?

Married for 7 1/2 years myself now and we have one daughter so far, she wants like 3 more childs, preferebly more daughters, well told her that i leave em if she cant give me one son
    (just kidding, but better i point that out, to many marxist morrons here on the board)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Why get married when you can use Tinder, have as much sex as you want, and keep all of your money and property?
    Prime exemple for what went wrong with that generation. Sure bud go fuck around. egoistic people are what our countries need.
    Hope people like you get 0 income after retirement.
    Last edited by PaterMDx; 2017-06-20 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Man, marriage in Sweden must be a lot different than everywhere else.
    i dunno here in the us 9/10 men get fucked in a divorce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    Prime exemple for what went wrong with that generation. Sure bud go fuck around. egoistic people are what our countries need.
    Hope people like you get 0 income after retirement.
    You're gonna be real mad to know I'm already retired at a far younger than the typical retirement age with an eight digit net worth that's still growing due to investments while you pray for that your company doesn't replace you with a machine. Please shower me with your wisdom so I can be as successful as you. Just get my coffee first.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    i dunno here in the us 9/10 men get fucked in a divorce.
    Wow, surely such a conclusive post has tons of evidence to support its claim

Wow, surely such a conclusive post has tons of evidence to support its claim
    yeh go talk to some of the 50% of people whov been married that got divorced. Courts almost always side with the women. Men lose pension, retirement, future wages and current assets. Alimony is a fucking joke.

yeh go talk to some of the 50% of people whov been married that got divorced. Courts almost always side with the women. Men lose pension, retirement, future wages and current assets. Alimony is a fucking joke.
    Ah, ok, you are one of those folks who believe the plural form of 'anecdote' is 'data'.

Ah, ok, you are one of those folks who believe the plural form of 'anecdote' is 'data'.
    i believe in real world experience. Sorry but men get fucked in divorce, provide data to counter that please.

i believe in real world experience. Sorry but men get fucked in divorce, provide data to counter that please.
    Sorry, doesn't work that way. You made the claim, you back it up. And Return of Kings and the Redpill Reddit don't count.

Sorry, doesn't work that way. You made the claim, you back it up. And Return of Kings and the Redpill Reddit don't count.
    you mistake me for someone who cares wether you think im right or not. So prove me wrong or stand in my statement.

you mistake me for someone who cares wether you think im right or not. So prove me wrong or stand in my statement.
    Then continue to wallow in subjectivity and living in a make believe world where all the evil women are out to rob you of your middling value. I won't waste any more time on the willfully ignorant.

I dislike kids.

I knew this was going to be a Tennisace thread.

Too many people married on a whim.
    Everything that is listed in the video can be done whilst not being married.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    You're gonna be real mad to know I'm already retired at a far younger than the typical retirement age with an eight digit net worth that's still growing due to investments while you pray for that your company doesn't replace you with a machine. Please shower me with your wisdom so I can be as successful as you. Just get my coffee first.
    Like I said, youre a dumb useless fucker.

I know people net worth 3-5m Euros, livin in small appartments, havin a shit life.
    I have a lot of assets all over the World my friend, dont worry.

Now suck my dick. I cant be replaced, but i´m sure youre useless.

(Infracted) - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-06-20 at 12:10 PM.

Now suck my dick. I cant be replaced, but i´m sure youre useless.
    If he doesn't wish for a marriage and would like the joys of sex, why would that be bad?
    You're talking about egoism but the part I quoted is basically just that.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-20 at 09:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith to reap the rewards rather than being middle aged, lonely and depressed.
    But, but, after two divorces I am middle aged, gloriously single and haven't been happier at any other time of life.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Marriage is remnant from the past when women were considered to be objects to be sold.

"The neighbors boy likes my daughter. I wonder how many cows I can ask in exchance for marriage? I think 3. Yes, the woman is worth 3 cows."

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I came across a really cool video that shows how awesome married life is. What do you think about it?

I like the points about sleeping and weekends. It really makes you wonder why more younger people aren't rushing to get married. Why postpone or even worse turn down such happiness.
    Is this a sarcastic post/video? Or did you link the wrong video? Because how exactly are no money, no sleep, no free time, worse bike/car, shitton of luggage to go anywhere, cluttered bathroom, no choice of what to watch on tv pro-marriage arguments? Sounds more like a warning why not to get married.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I got married crazy young. It was an open relationship although she got really upset when she found that fact out. Luckily I barely had a penny to my name at the time.
    This made me laugh way too hard.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    If he doesn't wish for a relationship and would like the joys of sex, why would that be bad?
    You're talking about egoism but the part I quoted is basically just that.
    becouse he writes shit like "get me coffee", that subhuman names himself 1% and get cocky. sucks for Him I´m 1% in germany/uk/turkey/spain. all the countries i own stuff in. From Renting/selling Homes/Buildings/land to selling/renting Taxi badges (each one is worth 2-3 millions in Turkey, you cant drive Taxi without em)

and sorry Hana but he is a Looser.
    Don´t have respect for anybody. will die poor and alone.
    He is so afraid that a Woman will steal his money wich I bet he stole from other people that he is a narcist cunt now.
    With his attitide i wouldnt even let him work in my Diesel manufactory in Antalya.

People who dont make children are selfish lil cunts. I´f youre ill or a poor wanker its another story. I live in Germany and only the bumb breed here the smart ones (which are dumber after that decision) dont. the avereage German women want to be a mother at er 40´s.

The retirement age here will be 80 soon, becouse nobody makes children, our children pay "our" retirement money. (like i need more money but i´m Talking in a nationwide scale) Me and most of my friends fucking dont care. but it fucks the nation, and refugees arent payin for the averages germans retirement money.

So yeah, in short, If a human dont even manage to get his basic human functions done i dont respect em.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Marriage is remnant from the past when women were considered to be objects to be sold.

"The neighbors boy likes my daughter. I wonder how many cows I can ask in exchance for marriage? I think 3. Yes, the woman is worth 3 cows."
    youre wrong sir, women back then where useless, they didnt worked and only purpose was to breed. It wasnt "how money cows i get" it was "joe her have that lil fucking whore, i give you 3 horses, plz take her."

If a women back then got bitchy, they just got thrown out and nobody supported them.

do youre researches^^

So yeah, in short, If a human dont even manage to get his basic human functions done i dont respect em.
    You don't need to be married to have children tho.
    And maybe he just isn't ready for such a commitment yet and is able when he gets older?

I respect your views on the matter but it seems to be that aslong as they don't do what you do, they are useless.
    The same can be said if the poster in question thinks exactly the same - and you have two people just bickering with eachother, not solving a single thing.

I *personally* think you have been way more disrespectful to him.
    Doesn't make you a bad guy but if you want people to believe in what you believe, understanding different views will go a long way.

youre wrong sir, women back then where useless, they didnt worked and only purpose was to breed. It wasnt "how money cows i get" it was "joe her have that lil fucking whore, i give you 3 horses, plz take her."
    If a women back then got bitchy, they just got thrown out and nobody supported them.
    do youre researches^^
    Women weren't useless, men made them useless by not allowing them to do anything other than be breeding vessels.
    Thankfully most of the first world countries have fought this sentiment and we are now more equal then ever (theres still some ways to go).
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-20 at 09:53 AM.