Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    I want to know this too. Are we going to be seeing Argus as a permanent installation until after we go there and fix shit?
    Looks like Wowhead confirmed Argus appears after first server kill of KJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    that cinematic was actual trash and i dont know where the fuck blizzard plans to go after this expansion if we are literally powerful enough to be teleporting entire planets and slaying creators of worlds

what the fuck else are we going to do? there are no more powerful enemies man i fucking miss fighting kobolds and boars this wow sucks
    Well we are eventually going to be fighting void lords

mythic is cannon over heroic, but archimonde for example people like to say died in the nether but no he died on draenor
    cinematic shows him on draenor, and his body you loot is on draenor, meaning just before he dies he teleports back to draenor, stopping you from perma killing him

kiljaden you were over argus, now if that is considered within the twisting nether we dont know, or if he was close enough for it to consider him too close to survive
    My thoughts on this are similar. We'll have to see if more information comes out. I actually hope KJ isnt considered dead for good, since he's, imo, a really big charecter that would have gone down pretty pathetically. Im still looking forward to the day we battle both KJ and Archimonde. Just my thoughts though.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    I want to know this too. Are we going to be seeing Argus as a permanent installation until after we go there and fix shit?
    Yeah, you can bet. I hope it will be unlocked for everyone at some point, imagine new player levelling and suddenly there is new planet on the sky.

After Legion, I hope we will be able to see it at least on Broken Isles, just for nostalgia.

srsly i go on mmo for updates shit isn't even released yet in eu and you guys are spoiling it with the argus picture ...gg

Quote Originally Posted by enzi View Post
    WoW villains are either:
    - corrupted
    - envious
    - the good guys but we don't get it

great story telling /s
    My thoughts exactly.

Oh and I'd like to see them justify the planet-sized portal out there. I mean... guys? The gravity? Can you into it? Do you know the consequences of an object of planetary propotions SUDDENLY appearing right next to the existing one? Given that that large portal allows physic objects and radiation of all sorts to pass through (which it does, cause we can actually SEE Argus through it) the gravity fields are immediately established between these two planets which will lead to the imminent Azeroth orbit shift. Which in turn will bring us quite a handful of obvious consequences. And I won't even bother mentioning the moon of Azeroth casually floating through that portal eventually.

But - okay, Billzord Inc. were never too smart in terms of physics. I'm inclined to let this one slide. Magic and whatnot. Fine.

Quote Originally Posted by enzi View Post
    WoW villains are either:
    - corrupted
    - envious
    - the good guys but we don't get it

great story telling /s
    Better than Anime villains...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Looks like Wowhead confirmed Argus appears after first server kill of KJ.
    So...Argus will appear for EVERYONE....

You just have to have a random guild in your server that killed Kil'jaeden....

Mmmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i was pretty sad, i felt bad for kiljaden as this paints him more of like how elisande was "i had to, to save my people, it was join him or die, i did not see the possability that we could beat him"

like kiljaden and elisande both chose to join sargeras/the legion because they could not see them as being able to fight back and had to join, it is a tough situation, yes he was a bad guy, but from what it seems, like elisande, he was forced, i am sad we had to kill elisande, during beta she lived and helped us
    Exactly! It adds a lot to the characters, I think. Good guys that ends up making hard choices, sometime out of despair. That makes them, as you say, the bad guys -- but they're not evil. That's what makes them such interesting villains. And Kil'Jaeden, saying to Velen that perhaps "he could prove him wrong" felt like perhaps, for a little moment, that he and Velen's relationship went back through time - right before Sargeras' made the pact with the Draenei. It packed quite a punch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So...Argus will appear for EVERYONE....

You just have to have a random guild in your server that killed Kil'jaeden....

Mmmm
    Afrasiabi confirmed this was not the case.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Exactly! It adds a lot to the characters, I think. Good guys that ends up making hard choices, sometime out of despair. That makes them, as you say, the bad guys -- but they're not evil. That's what makes them such interesting villains. And Kil'Jaeden, saying to Velen that perhaps "he could prove him wrong" felt like perhaps, for a little moment, that he and Velen's relationship went back through time - right before Sargeras' made the pact with the Draenei. It packed quite a punch.

- - - Updated - - -

Afrasiabi confirmed this was not the case.
    *Weeps*

Awwwwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised there isnt a dedicated news post about Twitch Prime giving Gold Loot Boxes in Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    But - okay, Billzord Inc. were never too smart in terms of physics. I'm inclined to let this one slide. Magic and whatnot. Fine.
    Dude. It's a fantasy video game. Don't overthink it. In fact, don't think about it at all. No need to go all Isaac Newton on us.

I'm sorry if i get banned but...Illidan you righteous savage bastard you...bahhahahahaha , illidan the new most baddest sum bitch to ever face Sargeras, dude just lookin for a brawl LMFAO love it!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Oh and I'd like to see them justify the planet-sized portal out there. I mean... guys? The gravity? Can you into it? Do you know the consequences of an object of planetary propotions SUDDENLY appearing right next to the existing one? Given that that large portal allows physic objects and radiation of all sorts to pass through (which it does, cause we can actually SEE Argus through it) the gravity fields are immediately established between these two planets which will lead to the imminent Azeroth orbit shift. Which in turn will bring us quite a handful of obvious consequences. And I won't even bother mentioning the moon of Azeroth casually floating through that portal eventually.

To be honest, even if the 'physics' of Warcraft is completely dumb and all that, it's fun to bring up some realism to point out those flaws!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being on Argus eating dindin and all the sudden you look out your window and see Azeroth.

"Christ, Helen, look at that!"

Deleted
    This community is hopeless. I swear im hating it.

It turned out to be 21yo virgin club, knowing nothing about passion but LoL champ skins.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why did he explode?

So Sargeras is the last boss of Legion after all???
    Last edited by Wilfred; 2017-06-21 at 01:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    So Sargeras is teh last boss of Legion after all???
    maybe maybe not at least i hope we get a good chunck of agrus to go wild .

so wahts the odds that we blow up argus in the end ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    So Sargeras is teh last boss of Legion after all???
    I hope he is

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    I hope he is
    If Saregras is the last boss, then it is the end of WoW 1 and Blizzard start making WoW 2?? :P