Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Is the sky box change a realm event or a personal event?
    Appears to be a realm-specific event on the first defeat of Kil'jaeden (presumably on Normal).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    You know I never even considered that Blizzard's whole excuse for why Sargeras doesn't just cleave Azeroth in half was something like "he's too big and far away to be summoned here normally".

Now he's our next door neighbor. What's up?
    He doesn't have his cleaving sword

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    But so was Argus! You're playing it both ways, "Illidan couldn't open a gate to Argus even though it's a Legion World because he didn't know where Argus was," "The Demon Hunters could open a gate to Niskara because it's a Legion World, even though they didn't know where Niskara was." One contradicts the other.
    it's not that he couldn't, he just waited until this moment to do it.

it kinda requires full commitment. if you open it, it's gonna put azeroth in direct danger, but it's also the most direct way to fight.

illidan just figured it needed to happen then since they were going to die otherwise.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    You know I never even considered that Blizzard's whole excuse for why Sargeras doesn't just cleave Azeroth in half was something like "he's too big and far away to be summoned here normally".

He wants to lay Azeroth down and make sweet space magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    He doesn't have his cleaving sword
    Saurfang ate it.

Not spicy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He wants to lay Azeroth down and make sweet space magic.
    Lets hope it wont become space aids.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    If we win this war, and even end up finally killing Sargeras... I'm calling it total BULLSHIT.

We have been fighting for 3 years. First Ally and Hordie between each other, second year against Iron Horde and third against Legion. Is it me or Azeroth is mass producing manpower and resources now?
    a small strike group of mortals killing archi was bs, killing KJ on a magical spaceship destroyer was bs, you know damn well they gonna pull ex mechina/mary sue bs to defeat sageras

Imo they will go full FF7 on Argus. Sargeras being the planet itself, it will go collapsing on Azeroth. Titan Soul Azeroth saving it with it's lifeforce (Lifestream) to avoid or weaken the catastrophe. Then old gods will emerge after azeroth is weak and then Black Empire 8.0 will happen!

But that is just a theory!
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope it wont become space aids.
    I think we are the space aids.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Well that's been retconned. He wants to make sweet, sweet love to Azeroth now, not /cleave it anymore. Plus, has it been explicitly said that Sargy hangs out on Argus right now? Seems like KJ wouldn't have needed a fel hologram to communicate with him if so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we DID decide that Illidan is the best option to fight the legion so after THIS, we might as well be

more like space crabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Sargeras doesn't restore the demons, they do it by themselves. The whole point of Mardum before Sargeras went apeshit was to imprison the demons there instead of killing them because they always kept reforming.
    Then why does the elite doomguard that is killed by the adventurers say that the master will mend his flesh again and again.

Goroth is another example of a demon that wasn't fully restored as a punishment for his past failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Then why does the elite doomguard that is killed by the adventurers say that the master will mend his flesh again and again.

Goroth is another example of a demon that wasn't fully restored as a punishment for his past failures.
    Sargeras might speed up the process, but the demons had this ability long before Sargeras recruited them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    This has been proven false on twitter by devs
    Good to know, I wasn't aware of that. Do you have a source link to the Twitter post for it?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Sargeras might speed up the process, but the demons had this ability long before Sargeras recruited them.
    I didn't argue that they don't. All I said is that I was wondering wether Argus was where he does it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    dont u mean illidan does his thing?
    ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (yes)
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was KJ, I just would have bailed and let the ship crash into Argus at the start of the raid.
    Holy shit lol

no no that not Argus, it Gallifrey, Gallifrey falls no more. now what do you think that means.

Despite all signs pointing to a Sargeras death by the end of this expac, hoping it isn't true. Sargeras was always the end goal for me since Warcraft 3. He's just too huge a character to ever really die... he's like the Galactus of WoW.
    That final villain that isn't reachable and always drives the story. Like Dr. Doom, Mehrunes Dagon, Putin, Joker.
    Don't worry about it. We may blow up Sargeras' Titan body, but he'll live on in some form. Remember, even the Titans tried to possess new hosts when they died. For them, this was a desperate improvised plan. But Sargeras is actually an expert at possession. It's practically impossible his will won't live on inside a new host. And thanks to Illidan, he even has a nice portal to Azeroth to send his soul through to find a host.

The story of Legion is wrapping up. But there's no doubt in my mind we'll see Sargeras again in some form. Hell, if Azeroth is the final obstacle in his plan, getting to Azeroth this way should actually suit his goals. And I for one am looking forward to Sargeras as a foe that has to use his cunning, rather than one that has the brute force to destroy a planet with his bare hands.

The only question is what host Sargeras would possess upon his destruction. My personal favorite is Odyn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    With Kil'Jaeden dead it feels like the end of WoW era
    Don't worry. We still have Sargeras, Queen Azshara, the Old Gods, the Void Lords, and Hogger to defeat.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK