Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Wrong. You're just a moron and have misunderstood thus far

Wrong. Please quote where I've said the spoiler was in the title.

Story's the same. Ending spoiled in point "A)", first line of the thread. Title didn't include spoiler tag as warning. You've missed my point completely and still do. Confirmed moron.

Not a new point, same point since my first post. Feel free to go back to page one and confirm your own stupidity. It was obvious but normally you get a warning prior to getting to the actual spoilers so you know to stop reading. If there's spoilers from the start it's nice to have a spoiler tag in the title. This is my whole point and has been to date with no alterations. If you still don't get it then idk you're beyond help
    You're free to actually read the edit rather than continue your temper tantrum.

But way to avoid the point I did make. It's an obvious spoiler thread, as confirmed by everyone except you, and you still clicked it. You're not exactly the prime candidate to call other people morons.

And nobody missed your point, calm down and you'd see it. We just think it's a mistake on your part.
    Last edited by Lime; 2017-06-22 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Annoying typo

I could see it as being an end for him, but to everyone saying that he died near fel or whatever, my point is: what if he didn't die?

Not my main point, though. I was just wondering if there was anything stated in game that confirms it. Maybe something after the cutscene?

A) fucking spoiler mate thanks very much from everyone who hasn't watched the kill video or killed the boss in game
    I figured it would be quite obvious from the title alone. Apparently to some it wasn't, I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    You're free to actually read the edit rather than continue your temper tantrum.
    Lmao this is gold. Realised you're wrong, edit post while I'm replying and you spew this drivel.

But way to avoid the point I did make. It's an obvious spoiler thread, as confirmed by everyone except you, and you still clicked it. You're not exactly the prime candidate to call other people morons.
    I've not avoided anything and i'm perfectly calm, thanks. My posts in this thread went as follows -
    > Vent about spoiler tag missing
    > Admit it was obvious (never said it wasn't) and how it doesn't detract from the fact a spoiler tag is missing
    > Point out you've took me out of context
    > Point out you're a moron for taking me out of context again
    > Shit on your reply now you've realised you were wrong and try to twist to make me look like the moron

And nobody missed your point, calm down and you'd see it. We just think it's a mistake on your part.
    It was a mistake on my part. Not arguing the fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SlashRandom View Post
    I figured it would be quite obvious from the title alone. Apparently to some it wasn't, I'm sorry.
    No worries mate, could care less anyway since I watched the video the day it came out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashRandom View Post
    I could see it as being an end for him, but to everyone saying that he died near fel or whatever, my point is: what if he didn't die?

Not my main point, though. I was just wondering if there was anything stated in game that confirms it. Maybe something after the cutscene?

The imploded from within, he died like Varian.

Its pretty clear that he is about to blow up when velen leaves him so there is no chance that he survived or is able to return.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao this is gold. Realised you're wrong, edit post while I'm replying and you spew this drivel.
    Yes, I knew you were replying to my post at the moment, thanks to my psychic powers, and deliberately changed it just to mess with you. You caught me! It was all part of my grand plan!

Yes, I knew I was wrong, hence why I corrected it. Am I not allowed to correct a mistake, especially one that is putting someone else in a bad light? What kind of logic is that, lol?

Apparently telling someone to check my edit is drivel? lol

I've not avoided anything and i'm perfectly calm, thanks. My posts in this thread went as follows -
    > Vent about spoiler tag missing
    > Admit it was obvious (never said it wasn't) and how it doesn't detract from the fact a spoiler tag is missing
    > Point out you've took me out of context
    > Point out you're a moron for taking me out of context again
    > Shit on your reply now you've realised you were wrong and try to twist to make me look like the moron
    You completely avoided my point that this was an obvious spoiler thread, the point that we've been telling you. At no point did you address it in your post. There's the whole, "It was obvious" line, but you seemed to have missed the entire reason we were telling you that it was obvious.

And calm? lmao. I don't really need to touch this claim, but you know what, it's not important.

I'm not trying to make you look like a moron, I'm not sure why you think that. I, just like the others, was simply telling you that you made a mistake, not the OP. There was a part where I wasn't sure just what you were arguing, due to a mistake of mine, but I wrote that off as you just complaining about spoilers altogether, not you being a moron.

In response to all of this, it shouldn't need a spoiler tag, like you suggest. I'm more curious what you were expecting this thread to actually be when you clicked on it.

Bones..could you...give us...your professional medical assessment...of the Demon lord?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McCoy
    He's dead Jim

Only a few of the old boss are most likely.
    Archimode, KJ(due to the nether or Sargarus holding their souls), deathwing(died/ascend where an old God is trapped), KT, Lich King, and all the big bad demons.

Now will we see Archimode or KJ again? Small chance/maybe in quest not raid boss anytime soon as 3 expansions away.
    Deathwing may or may not for a while depends on old scanario. KT and Lich King only if we have a return of LK expansion or team up.

All other bosses are dead unless Rezzed for any other purpose or King of Stormwind could be a boss if Sargarus took his soul.

Deleted
    Kil'Jaeden died in the Twisting Nether - he is dead

Archimonde hasn't died in the Twisting Nether, he is still alive

He's definitely dead. His final words start off with claiming you'll share his fate, as he believes you'll die with him, with Argus being your and his tomb. Then he has emotional last words. Then you see his skin crack and light up with fel. Then you see a massive explosion.

He dies in the sky of Argus and the remains of the ship rain down upon it. That's pretty conclusive. I mean, there's no reason for the ship to explode. We didn't sabotage it or anything. It can only be Kil'Jaeden that explodes. We gave him mortal wounds. He wouldn't survive his ship exploding and falling from the sky at terminal velocity as a ball of fire, even if it wasn't him that exploded. And given where he died, I doubt he'll be back. The entire setting is set up to make it clear that he is dead. It's why the encounter doesn't just take place in the Tomb's dungeon.

No worries mate, could care less anyway since I watched the video the day it came out
    My brain almost imploaded from this comment. Why are you fucking calling people out viciously when it doesn't even affect you. SJW to the max. You're a complete tool, and no one is taking you out of context rofl.

Even if he died, he can be ressurected. We just ressurected Illidan in expansion 6.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Maybe... blizzard loves having villains see there mistakes when they die though and its to late. See why we have Illidan rather then Arthas for example. When a villain says I fucked up it tends to mean blizz killed them off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Even if he died, he can be ressurected. We just ressurected Illidan in expansion 6.
    If they keep lore and they might not demons die for realz when they die on their home world. KJ would of been close enough to the planet that it counted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    What are the rules regarding resurrection in Warcraft? I've never seen a concrete answer for it myself beyond demons and the twisting nether.

Yes, I knew you were replying to my post at the moment, thanks to my psychic powers, and deliberately changed it just to mess with you. You caught me! It was all part of my grand plan!

Yes, I knew I was wrong, hence why I corrected it. Am I not allowed to correct a mistake, especially one that is putting someone else in a bad light? What kind of logic is that, lol?

Apparently telling someone to check my edit is drivel? lol
    This is more drivel. It's the way you said it. "You're free to actually read the edit rather than continue your temper tantrum." implying it was there for ages and how could I have missed it when I'm actively replying to this thread. If I read your post and I'm active on this thread why would I bother going to read it again?

Correcting your mistake is one thing but playing down a blatant pathetic attempt trolling as having simply suggested I should have read your edit is another.

You completely avoided my point that this was an obvious spoiler thread, the point that we've been telling you. At no point did you address it in your post. There's the whole, "It was obvious" line, but you seemed to have missed the entire reason we were telling you that it was obvious.
    At no point did I claim that it wasn't obvious that this was a spoiler thread. Making assumptions doesn't make your points any more valid. I simply expressed frustration that one would come to expect when making a thread without a spoiler tag and with spoilers being in the very first line, when actually, the very nature of demons having to die in the twisting nether, opens up this topic to a discussion where spoilers pertaining to the specifics of the video could have easily been avoided. Starting with something like 'Kil'jaeden is dead. As we know, demons only really die in the nether. Since we didn't kill him in the nether, can he come back?' would have been appropriate. Starting the first line with 'he died in exactly this way in the video where he exploded or some shit can't remember cba going back to page 1' is where the OP messed up - not me.

And calm? lmao. I don't really need to touch this claim, but you know what, it's not important.
    If I use full sentences, punctuation, and don't use any swear words, so your feelings aren't hurt, like this, am I calm now? Otherwise, how the fuck do you know If I'm calm? I'm sitting here lol'ing my ass off at how personally you've taken this all. I've already watched the video.

I'm not trying to make you look like a moron, I'm not sure why you think that. I, just like the others, was simply telling you that you made a mistake, not the OP. There was a part where I wasn't sure just what you were arguing, due to a mistake of mine, but I wrote that off as you just complaining about spoilers altogether, not you being a moron.

In response to all of this, it shouldn't need a spoiler tag, like you suggest. I'm more curious what you were expecting this thread to actually be when you clicked on it.
    I expected to kill an hour at work with some healthy discussion/arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazey View Post
    My brain almost imploaded from this comment. Why are you fucking calling people out viciously when it doesn't even affect you. SJW to the max. You're a complete tool, and no one is taking you out of context rofl.
    #Bantz
    Last edited by Jyggalag; 2017-06-22 at 02:04 PM.

What are the rules regarding resurrection in Warcraft? I've never seen a concrete answer for it myself beyond demons and the twisting nether.
    Well, lets put it this way. Xavius was dead. He was stone dead. malfurion killed him. And sargeras resurrected him fully. So, no reason why he cant do the same for Kil'Jaeden (or Archimonde)

There is demonic resurrection. And then there is Sargeras' power to resurrect the dead. And these are completely separate mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

Sargeras is a titan and resurrection is trivial for him. Just because you killed a demon in the nether doesnt mean sargeras cant work his own magic to resurrect all of them. Were gonna hafta kill Sargeras.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-06-22 at 02:11 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is more drivel. It's the way you said it. "You're free to actually read the edit rather than continue your temper tantrum." implying it was there for ages and how could I have missed it when I'm actively replying to this thread.
    In no way is that a reasonable implication. All I did was make a point that I realized I made a mistake in case you missed it.

At no point did I claim that it wasn't obvious that this was a spoiler thread.
    Wait... so let me get this straight.

You knew it was an obvious spoiler thread and yet you still went out of your way to expect a spoiler tag when it's not needed due to it being obvious?

There comes a point where the tag isn't needed because it relies on people to have even the most basic forms of common sense. You knew it was a spoiler thread, just like everyone else, but then you complained that you got spoiled (or that other people would get spoiled)...

Definitely not the OP's mistake here.

If I use full sentences, punctuation, and don't use any swear words, so your feelings aren't hurt, like this, am I calm now?
    Yeah, let's pretend that's what happened. Context doesn't matter anyways, right? When I'm not angry and just "lol'ing my ass off", I make sure to come off as extremely aggressive.

You sure opened my eyes and convinced me. But again, rather your were or were not angry doesn't matter in the end. A few comments reference it, but neither of our points revolve around it.

I expected to kill an hour at work with some healthy discussion/arguing. #Bantz
    Not really what I was asking.

But considering my second point in this post, I can only come to the conclusion that you knew it was going to be spoiler heavy, but you wanted to complain about it anyways, which is actually moronic, but hey, you probably have a reason which isn't that, so what is it?

---

This is derailing the thread anyways, so lets wrap this up.
    Last edited by Lime; 2017-06-22 at 02:19 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now, if my memory serves, Xavius became a Satyr before Malfurion killed him, and Satyr's are a demonic race. Since he died outside of the Twisting Nether/A sufficiently Fel-Infused area, he wasn't dead permanently and simply returned. In the Emerald Nightmare however, he'd been corrupting and infusing it with fel energy for years, turning it into a nightmare-scape for himself, which makes him more powerful, but ultimately more vulnerable. Since we killed him there and then reversed the corruption after his death, he is now permanently dead.

I don't think we've seen a demon who was killed in the Twisting Nether or a Fel-Infused Area return before. I could be wrong though, so if anyone does know of any, then by all means correct me.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are we seriously gonna get topics like this EVERY time someone dies?

Please

stop

it

Blizzard is running out of villains, so now we're fighting the unknown and resurrecting and recycling old villains. Boring warcraft lore