Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Do you honestly think Blizzard gives a rat's ass about horde players?

That's what I thought.
    Ever since Metzen left blizzard? clearly not.

I've never once seen a dedicated Horde player acknowledge even a single complaint from the Alliance as legitimate.

So, when I see Horde whining about something, my immediate response is basically "Bye, Felicia"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Are you just being a donkey by saying she's human over and over? Or are you sincerely unaware she's a Blood Elf? I'm really not sure if you're just trolling or actually that blind. Probably the former, however.
    She seems to be generic human paladin to me. She behaves and talks like one. She is without shadow of doubt one of the most un-blood-elven characters in series.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I've never once seen a dedicated Horde player acknowledge even a single complaint from the Alliance as legitimate.

So, when I see Horde whining about something, my immediate response is basically "Bye, Felicia"
    To be fair 95% of them wasn't legimate and boiled down to "sylvanus" or "muh high elves".

Deleted
    Horde is shit confirmed by blizzard 2017.
    You guys take a backseat sorting out your internal struggles. We'll deal with the legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    The garrosh horde was very industrial with steel buildings and warships
    Yes and it was fantastic. Cultural and thematic progress in this game? I suppose we couldn't have that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    Horde is shit confirmed by blizzard 2017.
    You guys take a backseat sorting out your internal struggles. We'll deal with the legion.
    Fam, you're just chasing Sylvanas around Stormheim, while all of your heroes break rank and go neutral. At this point, the only way that could be worse is if your heroes were turned into raid boss fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    To be fair 95% of them wasn't legimate and boiled down to "sylvanus" or "muh high elves".
    See what I mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yes and it was fantastic. Cultural and thematic progress in this game? I suppose we couldn't have that.
    But what about mudhuts tho ? They have mud so they must be at least half as great as mudmug. And if thats the case - fuck the industry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    See what I mean?
    You claim either of those topics is legimate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    she is a very important blood elf character
    A very boring bland character that is basically a human with long ears. WoW.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But what about mudhuts tho ? They have mud so they must be at least half as great as mudmug. And if thats the case - fuck the industry.
    wtf I love trolls now!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephakay View Post
    Medan isn't canon anymore right? Well with Medivh being Garonas dad now
    Med'an is still canon. Blizzard didn't know their own lore as usual and someone brought up the Khadgar going to Karazhan cinematic as to question how the dialogue was possible if Med'an was the guardian. The funny thing was at the end of the comic Med'an gave up being guardian so there was no need to clarify anything much less it wasn't even Medivh in the cinematic, but a dreadlord trying to trick Khadgar so it doubly didn't matter what the dreadlord said and if it was canonical because he was trying to trick him.

Ultimately they said Med'an being a guardian was no longer canon, but he was still canon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Blood elves need to start being the vicious assholes they were in burning Crusade for sure. They don't need to act like humans.
    Thisss, that's what made them so much better than Night Elves in the first place, and its what made themso much more interesting, because they gave no shits. Whereas the Alliance gives all the shits.

Trapping a Naaru in their city and using its power

Using fel to sustain them because that's all they had

Those kinds of things.

#MakeBloodElvesRuthlessAgain

Oh! Oh! I know! Blizzard is turning Blood Elves into Humans to make way for playable High Elves, I've cracked the case, bring our bois home.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2017-06-22 at 09:39 PM.

Deleted
    Fam, you're just chasing Sylvanas around Stormheim, while all of your heroes break rank and go neutral. At this point, the only way that could be worse is if your heroes were turned into raid boss fodder.
    SOMEONE has to take leadership over that rudderless heap of shit, amirite? At this point the horde has basically become the alliance's back-up army.

You know how some guilds have a first raid team and a second raid team? Horde is now the second raid team. The first raid team (alliance) forces some officers to take leadership over the clueless second raid team because without the first team's leadership the second team wouldn't even find their way to the next boss room.

You're talking about our heroes? Get at least one of your own before talking about ours. Just one. Or are you gonna claim sylvanas represents the entire horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're talking about our heroes? Get at least one of your own before talking about ours. Just one. Or are you gonna claim sylvanas represents the entire horde?
    m8, I'm still on the Garrosh train, so I agree, Horde sucks. Your characters are pretty shit, too, though.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Oh! Oh! I know! Blizzard is turning Blood Elves into Humans to make way for playable High Elves, I've cracked the case, bring our bois home.
    All blood elves are at this point is high elves.

although I welcome Blizzard writing more high elf Hilarity. The only race they hate more is night elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    *No Horde Leaders are doing anything
    -Sylvanas dropped off after Stormheim, no idea what deal she made and to what end.

Deleted
    m8, I'm still on the Garrosh train, so I agree, Horde sucks. Your characters are pretty shit, too, though.
    Aight now get back in line and follow them like the good little hordie you are. Because you have no champions of your own to follow.

Or just jump the sinking ship and join the superior faction. The alliance is always welcome of worthy members.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel so past faction bs these days that it didn't even register with me in the final cinematic that you basically had two night elves, a human and draenei. Blizzard did a fine job of making me no longer give a shit about the factions.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves have a huge presence Suramar, but their offensive is headed by Lady Liadrin. Which makes sense.
    Lor'themar doesn't need to be in Suramar because of this, and frankly that's past heritage, that day for the Sin'dorei is long passed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Blood Elves have a huge presence Suramar, but their offensive is headed by Lady Liadrin. Which makes sense.
    Lor'themar doesn't need to be in Suramar because of this, and frankly that's past heritage, that day for the Sin'dorei is long passed
    they were there because the writer for this expansion has a boner for elves, elves of all kind.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight now get back in line and follow them like the good little hordie you are. Because you have no champions of your own to follow.

Or just jump the sinking ship and join the superior faction. The alliance is always welcome of worthy members.
    Your characters are flat, there's no intrigue, everyone's Lawful boring, and Anduin is one of the most intolerable characters I've seen.

If you had WCII Greymane, Garithos-style views on other people, Pre-MoP Varian (without Anduin), WCIII Night Elves, Snobby High Elves, etc. we could talk.

Instead, everyone's a bad satire of Captain America, the races are toothless and limp-wristed, there's no nuance or subtlety, etc.

Sounds boring.