Page 10 of 374 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    but what does that say about invective taking almost an hour longer on that boss
    Enjoying all these posts about you guys speculating how many wipes/hours we had on des when it was killed in under half a dozen pulls. But continue spreading falsities and rumors, eventually if we make our logs public, will just look bad on everyone else ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRose View Post
    Enjoying all these posts about you guys speculating how many wipes/hours we had on des when it was killed in under half a dozen pulls. But continue spreading falsities and rumors, eventually if we make our logs public, will just look bad on everyone else ^^'
    Literally nobody cares about you one bit until you kill KJ mythic, anything you or your guild mates say from this point is simply embarrassing. And fuelling the memes. On second thought, keep posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Release logs?

Quote Originally Posted by legionrace View Post
    Release logs?
    Gotta keep Heroic logs a secret. They don't want Easy to be blown away and start recruiting their sick Wildstar players.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Gotta keep Heroic logs a secret. They don't want Easy to be blown away and start recruiting their sick Wildstar players.
    LOL!

But seriously, even a screenshot?

inb4 11 wipes.
    Last edited by legionrace; 2017-06-23 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    I giggled really hard at this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by legionrace View Post
    LOL!

But seriously, even a screenshot?

inb4 11 wipes.
    Here you guys go, Wipe 3 is 22 seconds from a reset. And other 2 quick wipes were disconnection issues that we called to just wipe and repull instead. We had 5 wipes from learning fight and general derpiness of a 30m raid.
    https://gyazo.com/2a5daa2afd6b9353e7a3ac64f7199877

Only boss we wiped on a "11 or more times" would of been Kil'jaeden because going in with 30 people and 5 healers was a mistake then we spent a while pruning and eventually swapping mains in to kill it.

Here you guys go, Wipe 3 is 22 seconds from a reset. And other 2 quick wipes were disconnection issues that we called to just wipe and repull instead. We had 5 wipes from learning fight and general derpiness of a 30m raid.
    https://gyazo.com/2a5daa2afd6b9353e7a3ac64f7199877
    Only one hour boiz.
    Makes me feel better about taking 30 min, thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Only one hour boiz.
    Makes me feel better about taking 30 min, thnx.
    A fully established old guild killing a boss faster? Amazing, its not like our guild has a bunch of 880-900 ilvl players we been trying to gear up.

Edit : Double checked logs : Split 1 had an average ilvl of 905.3, and split 2 had an average ilvl of 906.2, meanwhile your bragging about killing bosses faster when you started your raid with an average ilvl of 915.7 with more/better legendaries. Its honestly amazing how toxic so many in the wow community have been thus far.

As we have said in the past, we are not pushing to reach first this tier, though we will be pushing as high/much as we can with what little we have currently available. We are still in the process of building up and creating our core as we push forward. We wish everyone the best in the weeks to come and hope this race ends in a exciting and cheerful finish.

Sorry to mods for drama that has been created due to this, may everyone have a good evening. =)
    Last edited by SilentRose; 2017-06-23 at 06:33 AM.

I think the first five bosses will be defeated by top guilds within two days. Desolate Host may be the first wall, but Maiden will be the hard dps check on mythic. Most semi-hardcore guilds will be able to kill at least two bosses (I assume Goroth will be a joke and Harjatan may be easier in terms of execution in comparison to Inquisition).

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    I think the first five bosses will be defeated by top guilds within two days. Desolate Host may be the first wall, but Maiden will be the hard dps check on mythic. Most semi-hardcore guilds will be able to kill at least two bosses (I assume Goroth will be a joke and Harjatan may be easier in terms of execution in comparison to Inquisition).
    Goroth is a joke and Harjatan is even easier.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Goroth is a joke and Harjatan is even easier.
    Goroth actually has mechanics. Harjatan seems like a glorified Butcher with adds.

I don't know how difficult Maidens will be. I don't see it being on the same level as Butcher or Star Augur, however. As in, I don't feel like guilds will be stuck on it for days. It's a relatively simple fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    Goroth actually has mechanics. Harjatan seems like a glorified Butcher with adds.

I don't know how difficult Maidens will be. I don't see it being on the same level as Butcher or Star Augur, however. As in, I don't feel like guilds will be stuck on it for days. It's a relatively simple fight.
    You need to soak every single orb in Mythic, so you need groups of both debuffs on both sides. This will sure take some time learning.

You need to soak every single orb in Mythic, so you need groups of both debuffs on both sides. This will sure take some time learning.
    Just need a couple sweepers of each color to stay back on each side. Won't take that long.

Quote Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
    Just need a couple sweepers of each color to stay back on each side. Won't take that long.

Pretty much just going to be "melee with fel go left, range with holy go left" and vice versa, have the melee near boss hitbox and range max distance. Healers can stand still and not worry about dodging orbs like that, because the melee soaks them the instant they spawn. It's going to be harder than the current "stack everyone in 1 spot and dip in and out to soak 2x lanes worth of orbs"-tactic most people use, but not by a huge amount. Judging from heroic damage, what will be the killer on maiden is tuning. The "difficulty" performance lies is going to rely on a "is your tank and melee too retarded to soak orbs ASAP?"

I just think with titanforging and legendaries in the state they're in (with concordance), it makes it difficult to tune accordingly. The fight will be interesting, surely, but I'm sure guilds will develop strats/weakauras similar to star augur that trivialize it.

Having 2-3 goalies in lanes seems less stressful than dealing with star signs pre-weakaura.

Its honestly amazing how toxic so many in the wow community have been thus far.
    It's honestly amazing WoW even has a community. Wildstar had what? Few hundred? <3 friendly banter
    Last edited by Toastyame; 2017-06-23 at 04:03 PM.

That mechanic isn't overly complicated tbh.. unless the speed of the orbs dramatically increase in mythic, I don't see a high end guild struggling to soak every orb.

The more likely challenge is, as others have pointed out, the hard dps requirement in breaking the shield before the boss wipes the raid. Blizzrad is at liberty to tune that requirement as tightly as they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post
    That mechanic isn't overly complicated tbh.. unless the speed of the orbs dramatically increase in mythic, I don't see a high end guild struggling to soak every orb.

The more likely challenge is, as others have pointed out, the hard dps requirement in breaking the shield before the boss wipes the raid. Blizzrad is at liberty to tune that requirement as tightly as they see fit.
    I wonder if the boss' enrage timer is made so that you gain the most from going to 29 stacks before interrupting (EG; Enrages as she leaps away the last time if you push each ball-phase to 29 stacks instead of say, 20, like we do in heroic, rather than enraging right before). That could prove interesting for healers as well, as you could get a good ~20-30 seconds extra "free" dps if her enrage is a +1000% melee damage rather than just outright 1000%, by getting an extra orb-phase and taking her to 30 stacks; She'd enrage right after leap and you'd have to kill her before orb phase is over.

But I suspect it's not nearly as "fun".

A fully established old guild killing a boss faster? Amazing, its not like our guild has a bunch of 880-900 ilvl players we been trying to gear up.

Edit : Double checked logs : Split 1 had an average ilvl of 905.3, and split 2 had an average ilvl of 906.2, meanwhile your bragging about killing bosses faster when you started your raid with an average ilvl of 915.7 with more/better legendaries. Its honestly amazing how toxic so many in the wow community have been thus far.

As we have said in the past, we are not pushing to reach first this tier, though we will be pushing as high/much as we can with what little we have currently available. We are still in the process of building up and creating our core as we push forward. We wish everyone the best in the weeks to come and hope this race ends in a exciting and cheerful finish.

Sorry to mods for drama that has been created due to this, may everyone have a good evening. =)
    Funny coming from the one saying "An average Wildstar player is like a top WoW player" and than you cry that the community is toxic .... Just wait until you go in to mythic fall on your asses than you will see toxic.
    Last edited by Kilek; 2017-06-23 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    Funny coming from the one saying "An average Wildstar player is like a top WoW player" and than you cry that the community is toxic .... Just wait until you go in to mythic fall on your asses than you will see toxic.
    I'm not the guild leader =) Thank you for wishing us failure and disappointment though, is very kind of you. I will take higher ground and hope your guild does well on this tier.

Edit : Already seen toxic though between characters made to harass us, threats against us, wishing death on our players, sexual harassment (actually happened to me, wasn't that fun being bombarded by a dozen people at once spamming me comments during our progression in mythic NH that I don't think would be allowed to post here due to vulgarity of it. Then compromised site, people trying to send in leaks and moles where our plans would be leaked to limit. It's been toxic enough already. Not much more that people can do to us.
    Last edited by SilentRose; 2017-06-23 at 08:24 AM.