Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    My guess is with Blizzcon approaching the next expansion will be on argus, Illidan did this with Argus so instead of Azeroth being invaded constantly we would be invading Argus which is where the Eredar (Man'ari) can be killed permanently and without the Man'ari leading the forces of the legion Sargeras is just left with a bunch of unruly demons with no real organization skills. The Man'ari are the head of the dragon, there was a reason Sargeras needed them, they are the key component of the legion. Without them it is basically just Sargeras.
    Except they confirmed we're defeating the Legion IN Legion... so...

- - - Updated - - -

They said the same thing about orcs, we got orcs for 2 expansions. You have 4 months before Blizzcon and this tier just opened up. You are not getting another raid tier in Legion and suddenly there is Argus floating overhead. We are not going to go do something else while an entire army sits on our doorstep.
    Yes we are getting another raid tier what lol. Do you even watch Blizzcons? At Blizzcon they have stated that 7.3 brings us to Argus, there WILL be another raid and it WILL be on Argus, and they have stated that the Legion is getting defeated in the current expansion. They've also stated multiple times on dev Q&As that there will be a raid tier on Argus during 7.3 or 7.3.5, not the next expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Gee when will we ever see the other side of the Earth!

You act like people from Kalimdor never decided to sail west, or people from EK never decided to sail east.
    They have but anybody who goes that way gets lost to the sea... so... there is technically no confirmation that there isn't something.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It wasn't actually Azeroth because Outland and Azeroth are no where near each other. It was put there by the artists when designing Black Temple just to look cool, and has no actual lore reason for being there. The popular headcanon theory is that it was a projection of Azeroth made by Illidan that he'd look at.
    Yup. Expanded upon it later on in this thread. I mentioned it purely from an aesthetic PoV.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    If you go to Black Temple and look at the sky from Illidan's platform, you can see Azeroth in the sky. This is probably what the view is from Argus.
    That's a mistake and shouldn't be a thing. Outland Is situated Inbetwenn the Twisting Nether and the Great Dark Beyond, with Azeroth being only In the latter. As well as both Outland being In one solar system, and Azeroth In another. And If I remember correctly, on the opposite sides of the Galaxy. It's all In Wowpedia.

It's one of those "Hey It's cool guys" things blizzard did and didn't think of the lore.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Yet they kept missing panda land..and yes I know its because of the mist but still there is prbly still land we haven't seen.
    They missed Pandaria because it was surrounded by a thick mist. If the best technology you have to figure out where you are is looking at the stars, sailing somewhere you can't look at the stars is tantamount to suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Ah, right, I can see how that's going to work in the game:

Argus is going to unlock in a epic 24 week questline, with one quest per week.
    First one is to collect 10 000 argus shards and give them to Khadgar.

Once it unlocks you'll get access to 20 new Argus missions - where you get to send your Order Hall followers on a mission to explore the dark side of Argus! If you're lucky, they'll come back with "We saw old god"-token that gives you 10M Artifact Power!

Can't wait. Totally epic
    Dude, slow down, I don't need that much salt.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    But don't forget, We've NEVER seen the other side of Azeroth.
    Learn how the maps works.

Anyway - there's Azeroth little planet in the Halls of Lightning. And you know what's "below" Kalimdor? Eastern Kingdoms(Lordaeron etc.).

Turns out, what we think is the "world" is just a small collection of islands and we're sitting in an ocean surrounded by a massive Dark Continent full of horrors(Hunter X Hunter)

Deleted
    What if after we clear the argus raid, we look up and see Nzoth emerging and covering part of Azeroth? That'd be a great precursor into the next expac

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Learn how the maps works.

Anyway - there's Azeroth little planet in the Halls of Lightning. And you know what's "below" Kalimdor? Eastern Kingdoms(Lordaeron etc.).
    You theory is wrong on two points:

First there is no pandaria... although Titans knew it existed. This means Blizzard can do whatever they want, and maps don't always reflect truth. And Blizzard can retcon things, just like w1, w2, w3 maps were retconed by wow. We can't know for sure what is left.

Secondly, if EK and Kalimdor are on the opposit sides of the planet, but this doesn't mean there is no room for new continents : Pandaria, Northrend, BI, kezan, and a lot more are between the EK and Kalimdor, just like an other land could be between them on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    They missed Pandaria because it was surrounded by a thick mist. If the best technology you have to figure out where you are is looking at the stars, sailing somewhere you can't look at the stars is tantamount to suicide.
    And it still took years for someone to crash into it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Gee when will we ever see the other side of the Earth!

You act like people from Kalimdor never decided to sail west, or people from EK never decided to sail east.
    I would absolutely agree with you, if it weren't for the fact that Blizzard themselves have said that there IS something there.

People have sailed west, and east, however ships and sailors have gone missing never to return and whatnot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Dude, slow down, I don't need that much salt.
    Sorry, there was a bucket of it here and I fel

Quote Originally Posted by Vorti View Post
    You theory is wrong on two points:

First there is no pandaria... although Titans knew it existed. This means Blizzard can do whatever they want, and maps don't always reflect truth. And Blizzard can retcon things, just like w1, w2, w3 maps were retconed by wow. We can't know for sure what is left.

Secondly, if EK and Kalimdor are on the opposit sides of the planet, but this doesn't mean there is no room for new continents : Pandaria, Northrend, BI, kezan, and a lot more are between the EK and Kalimdor, just like an other land could be between them on the other side.
    Your arguments are not really proving my theory wrong, though it's not a theory it's a fact that on the other side of the planet where Kalimdor lies are Southern Kingdoms.

Because that would spoil the new expansions. Simple. Also - what if Titans only wanted to have on their globe the most important places? That could be the case also.

I agree with that and it has zero connection to my comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I would absolutely agree with you, if it weren't for the fact that Blizzard themselves have said that there IS something there.

People have sailed west, and east, however ships and sailors have gone missing never to return and whatnot.
    Source?

Also - he didn't mean the "other" side of Azeroth, he meant that you can see the globe of Azeroth, not only the one dimension of it.

Azeroth looks like this:
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-06-23 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Exactly. Thank you. I have no idea where people get this idea that we've only see one sid wolf the planet. That's not how geography works. Almost as if Azeroth has a "flat earth society" equivalent .
    Well. given that there is no curvature ingame. The flat azeroth society whould be the scientificly minded.

My thoughts are, that there is just blank sea east of EK and west of Kalimdor. The simple fact that boats dont sail that way is that the travel time whould be too long and this is the reason why they choose to travel next to the maelstorm.

Nontheles next expansion will have, in my opinion, to do with more Naga and the Old Gods. A HUGE Old-God will emerge (probably N'zoth) from the waters starting to currupt the Deep-Sea-Giants and the Naga, commanding them to attack the land. Suddenly, (after the Blizz cinematic of fighting them off our shores) the sky will darken and from every point of Azeroth will be one image visible...

Hands down 10/10 whould buy next expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/a/lO9lu there is something its obvious
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    That's a mistake and shouldn't be a thing. Outland Is situated Inbetwenn the Twisting Nether and the Great Dark Beyond, with Azeroth being only In the latter. As well as both Outland being In one solar system, and Azeroth In another. And If I remember correctly, on the opposite sides of the Galaxy. It's all In Wowpedia.

It's one of those "Hey It's cool guys" things blizzard did and didn't think of the lore.
    Yeah, I know. I already talked about it in a later post. But the physical location has nothing to do with "The view from Argus..."
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Well prepare yourself for disapointment then because you may not want more demons but you are getting more demons. The bell has been rung, I am sure they are already knee deep in designing Argus leveling zones and storylines. You don't introduce a planet and then not fill it with things to do.
    If Argus was going to be a whole expansion they would have had this as an end of expansion cliffhanger or something, not having us go there in 7.3. How are they supposed to sell Argus as a reason to buy the new expansion if we've already been there for several months? Or if the end of expansion lull trend continues, a good year or more? I'd bet gold on it if I was currently subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    SPOILERS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE KILJAEDEN FIGHT

Most people are probably focused on what its like to see Argus hanging in the sky while on Azeroth. But I started thinking about this from the Argus perspective. Right now, you can see Azeroth hanging in the sky from any point on Argus. Some of you may say "So what??" But don't forget, We've NEVER seen the other side of Azeroth. We've only seen one side. What if we go to Argus in 7.3, end the Legion threat in some raid, and while we do this Azeroth slowly turns in the sky. At the end, it rotates around and we see what's on the other side at last....and we see some GIGANTIC old god sucking the life out of Azeroth.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, this just got me fully torqued.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    And it still took years for someone to crash into it.
    Because they avoided it. By not sailing into the thick mist.
    Then the mist lifted and 2 ships had a little skirmish, and suddenly they were stranded there.