Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Is xcom 2 on sale?
    Yeah, 67% off
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post
    Ah then I'll wait until later on to see if they pop on on Bundlestars but I've never really used a second erm I'm not really sure what to call it a site to buy games from that's not like Steam, Amazon or whatnot since I'm a bit weary of those places that're like G2A and so on.
    Some other sites you can check that quite often have good deals are greenmangaming, gog, and gamersgate. I bought a number of games on GMG during the holiday sale last year and have never had any problems. It doesn't look like any of those sell the games you listed though. The humble store does but neither are on sale right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Some other sites you can check that quite often have good deals are greenmangaming, gog, and gamersgate. I bought a number of games on GMG during the holiday sale last year and have never had any problems. It doesn't look like any of those sell the games you listed though. The humble store does but neither are on sale right now.
    Ah then I'll just try my luck then with waiting for a few days to see if those two games I want pop up on this Bundlestars place and if they don't Steam gets my money and my large library of games grows a tad hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah then I'll just try my luck then with waiting for a few days to see if those two games I want pop up on this Bundlestars place and if they don't Steam gets my money and my large library of games grows a tad hehe
    The one good things with them no longer doing flash sales is you know that any sale price you see will be good until the sale ends on July 5th. It may get lower, but you won't miss a sale for not acting fast enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The one good things with them no longer doing flash sales is you know that any sale price you see will be good until the sale ends on July 5th. It may get lower, but you won't miss a sale for not acting fast enough.
    That's the reason why my library is as big as it is since when the Flash Sales were still a thing I bought a lot and still haven't played what I bought.

For example I bought most of if not all the Assassin's Creed games (bar Syndicate since that was brand new at the time) in a bundle since that was on a Flash Sale ages ago but haven't played them at all bar like maybe an hour or two of the very first AC game which kinda put me off the rest cause of the horrible controls on it and the fact that you seem to be locked to attacking one target at once despite the fact that the game can put you in fights of four people from what I saw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked up Black Desert Online for $7.99. I should bought it during the Steam launch sale, but still...

It's probably all I'll buy. I'm sure I can squeeze $8 worth of entertainment out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yeah that's the one I've heard of that Humble Bundle cause of the mega-thread of it on here and what you're saying is that they're kinda slow up upload and update the offers then so better get it now since by the time it's actually up on their site the Summer Sale will most likely be over ?
    Oh, no, I was saying if the game isn't even sold at all on other sites, it likely won't be by the end of the Steam sale.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, no, I was saying if the game isn't even sold at all on other sites, it likely won't be by the end of the Steam sale.
    Ah I'll still wait until later today then Friday 03:57am right now before I get it then just cause well I will and I'd wanna check to see for other games on my wishlist too.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuckkkk, Divinity: Original Sin is 60% off and Xcom 2 is on sale....

Bought Transistor at 2€ and wondering if Tales of Symphonia at 5€ is good.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Fuckkkk, Divinity: Original Sin is 60% off and Xcom 2 is on sale....
    Divinity:Original Sin playtime ~100h for me with a mate... just sayin', it's been the best RPG in a long, long time.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Bought Transistor at 2€ and wondering if Tales of Symphonia at 5€ is good.
    It's suppose to be the PS3 port of the Gamecube game. With that said it's been ages since I played the GC version and can't even remember anything about it, but have it on my wishlist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who has yet to play The Witcher 3 should take advantage of the current deal. You get the game + its 2 excellent expansions for $24.99. You will not be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusch View Post
    Aww, Nier only 30% off.
    Only?!

The game is like 3 months old. 30% is generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Anyone who has yet to play The Witcher 3 should take advantage of the current deal. You get the game + its 2 excellent expansions for $24.99. You will not be disappointed.
    I just completed Witcher 3 main game last night for the first time... and man i was NOT dissapointed.. even with all the expectation. sadly i cant play any other RPG games now because that will just be a letdown

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    I just completed Witcher 3 main game last night for the first time... and man i was NOT dissapointed.. even with all the expectation. sadly i cant play any other RPG games now because that will just be a letdown
    Yeah, it has unfortunately ruined many games for me. They are so poor in their storytelling and other RPG mechanics in comparison. We can only hope that future RPGs live up to The Witcher 3's new standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Yeah, it has unfortunately ruined many games for me. They are so poor in their storytelling and other RPG mechanics in comparison. We can only hope that future RPGs live up to The Witcher 3's new standard.
    I am really, really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077. I did quite like the Witcher 3 even though I am not all that big of a fan of fantasy stuff, way more a sci-fi fan. The thought of a sci-fi game made by CD Projekt Red is pretty much my dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    TW3 ruined most rpgs for me as well

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Saw this posted elsewhere:

PSA: the Tomb Raider Collection includes Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary Edition, which comes with all DLC, and also every DLC for RotTR at full price. If you just buy RotTR first, and then the package, you save about $40.
    Thanks for the heads up. I actually bought Tomb Raider (the $5) as a benchmark to see how my new PC will handle video games. I won't build new PC til like Sunday or Monday though so I'm holding off purchasing Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Can confirm, regular Tomb Raider gives my current PC 1 frame every 2 seconds. It's vry graphic intensive. (Jk my computer just sucks.)

- - - Updated - - -

I bought Transistor for $3 cause it sounds cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaand I bought Xenoverse2 now too...I hope there is nothing more that will come to mind with an "oh yeah need"- reaction