Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    They're not used to being on the receiving end of this rod.
    I mean...if they atleast had some legitimate reason as to why they need legs spread wider than a single seat, it would be different. But there's none at all. None of the ones complaining about it here could possibly sit in ordinary computer chair with handles, and spread their legs like they seem to claim is a must.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, with my husband who is 6'4 and 190lbs.
    How often does he encroach on your space(because you allow that seeing as he's your husband), and ask him how his balls feel if he's forced to not encroach on your space. If he's honest, he'll tell you it's uncomfortable at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    A purse is obviously the most common male accessory.
    Where did your brain even go? I was obviously talking about bags and such things.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Not everyone can be a beta like Obama or McCain.
    Alpha's know there place and don't have to go on about it of your calling others a beta that makes you a beta. This is why pack leaders don't have to shout at every one in the pack because they know there place and so do the others.

I find it uncomfortable to cross legs at the knee but i can sit perfectly comfortably crossing legs at the ankle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I have a super easy solution to this, i know it's super crazy and maybe a bit ridiculous but just follow me here for a second:

ASK THEM POLITELY TO MAKE MORE ROOM FOR YOU.

LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEAN.
    Why should I? It's manners. It's something you don't have to tell people to do, it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I guess some men want to make up excuses.

Now the question is, how many thousand pictures would you like from google, of men sitting with legs crossed even, not just closed, and from different decades?
    What a bunch of jackrolling dandies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    A purse is obviously the most common male accessory.
    It isn't. Mens backpacks take 5 times the space of my purse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

No, not "might not be relevant", they're downright wrong and there's ample evidence from studies of wolves in nature now to support that fact.

http://www.davemech.org/news.html

One of the outdated pieces of information is the concept of the alpha wolf. "Alpha" implies competing with others and becoming top dog by winning a contest or battle. However, most wolves who lead packs achieved their position simply by mating and producing pups, which then became their pack. In other words they are merely breeders, or parents, and that's all we call them today, the "breeding male," "breeding female," or "male parent," "female parent," or the "adult male" or "adult female." In the rare packs that include more than one breeding animal, the "dominant breeder" can be called that, and any breeding daughter can be called a "subordinate breeder."

Many species achieve top ranks by combat, wolves are not among them. Horses, many monkeys, some apes, lions. I'd imagine Lions would be the closest that people would want to associate themselves with due to their power.

Sorry for the off-topic, back to the OT.
    You've merely copy pasted material that lead to the point of view you were already talking about in a previous post. You posting that information doesn't move the topic anywhere from my last reply. We have conflicting information, neither can be 100% confirmed nor denied, pointless.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    isnt calling "taking up more than one seat" manspreading an insanely offensive sexist term?

if we called having your purse/bag whatever taking up a seat "womanbagging" yoU'd be fucking outraged

cant we just go "dont take up more than one seat by whatever means, be it bags, legs, or an atomic bomb strapped to the chair"

plus women can spread their legs too as far as i know
    You can't be sexist against men because patriarchy.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

It's the "NOT ALL MEN!!"... But yes, all women"-mentality at work.
    When did @mayhem008 say anything about the frequency? For either gender, for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I mean...if they atleast had some legitimate reason as to why they need legs spread wider than a single seat, it would be different. But there's none at all. None of the ones complaining about it here could possibly sit in ordinary computer chair with handles, and spread their legs like they seem to claim is a must.
    Maybe their hips aren't wide enough or something? Or they're very overweight and the thing squeezing their balls are their stomach fat flabs? I don't know... I've seen men, big ones and small, sit just fine without taking up 2 seats, either crossing their legs, having both feet flat against the floor or whatever...

Are feminists having a parade for this 'victory' over such a huge issue? lmao

Yeah, Feminism isn't about hating men though.

even though they literally invented a word to shame men for spreading their legs to not crush their balls.
    It's okay. These people are just a vocal minority online that clearly hold no real power in the Real Life. Or so MMOC has told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You've merely copy pasted material that lead to the point of view you were already talking about in a previous post. You posting that information doesn't move the topic anywhere from my last reply. We have conflicting information, neither can be 100% confirmed nor denied, pointless.
    ... Whatever, you not being comfortable with science doesn't make it any less true. The man I've linked you to is one of the leading authorities on wolves in this world. The current misconception of wolf pack dynamics stems from HIS publishings, which he's tried to recant and disowned as he's made new findings and more elaborate studies of wolves in nature. Feel free to link me to your source material which proves him wrong. I'd imagine a lot of it would come from Nat Geo, whom have personal interest in keeping the Alpha theory going.

From another place;

A wolf pack is a cohesive family unit consisting of the adult parents and their offspring of the current year and perhaps the previous year and sometimes two years or more. Wolf parents used to be referred to as the alpha male and alpha female or the alpha pair. These terms have been replaced by “breeding male,” “breeding female,” and “breeding pair,” or simply “parents.” The adult parents are usually unrelated, and other unrelated wolves may sometimes join the pack.

wolf.org

http://io9.gizmodo.com/why-everythin...rong-502754629
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-23 at 02:33 PM.

You have to love how fucking stupid society gets that this is seen as a problem. Man do we had it good.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Yeah, Feminism isn't about hating men though.

even though they literally invented a word to shame men for spreading their legs to not crush their balls.
    To be fair, it is an almost completely male activity.

If they don't have any other problems...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    To be fair, it is an almost completely male activity.
    No it's not, women just use other forms of taking up more space than spreading their legs. Purses, for example, is entirely way too common in taking up extra seats. Hell sometimes they just sit at an angle so they take up more room to deter people from sitting next to them. There are assholes in every gender.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

They're not used to being on the receiving end of this rod.
    Because sexism is a one way street or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.