Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    on the offical servers you cant even find someone from your server to open your chests or someone to sign your guildpapers.
    Not sure if it has more to do with population than with the fact current game showers you with gold so majority of the population can't be arsed to log an alt and waste 5 mins of their time opening lockboxes or signing charters even for 1k a pop, especially since half the people who request it don't even pay afterwards because they know this kind of lie doesn't fall under scam policy so they're free to promise gold and never pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Pretty much this. There is a reason blizzard doesn't report sub numbers anymore.
    Yeah because there is no reason to give shitstirrers like you ammunition to cry about every fucking thing they do. If you think it's some closely guarded secret that 13 years in, the game is not as popular as it was 3 or 4 years in, I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Census uses simple /who command, people don't need to know about it for it to do its job correctly.
    People do need to know about the addon to download and install it. Also I think the uploads must be manual (i.e. logging into the website and uploading a census file created by the addon).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    they probably expect ToS to flop and then 7.3 on argus to be as failed as broken shore.
    Yes, they're intentionally developing things to fail. /sarcasm

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Yeah because there is no reason to give shitstirrers like you ammunition to cry about every fucking thing they do. If you think it's some closely guarded secret that 13 years in, the game is not as popular as it was 3 or 4 years in, I'm not sure what to tell you.
    They dont show sub numbers because game has become a garbage piece of shit and blizzard knows it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Not sure if it has more to do with population than with the fact current game showers you with gold so majority of the population can't be arsed to log an alt and waste 5 mins of their time opening lockboxes or signing charters even for 1k a pop, especially since half the people who request it don't even pay afterwards because they know this kind of lie doesn't fall under scam policy so they're free to promise gold and never pay.
    i always ask people directly and i look for people who are on my server or in case of opening boxes for a rogue.
    i found one and didnt think about server bullshit and ofc he was from a different realm and couldnt open the box. he was very friendly i was too.

people who demand gold for signing guildpapers are retarded. i always do it if someone asks and iam on a char with no guild. i even log to a char with no guild if he gets desperate because i know how annoying this can be.

but yeah... now you people are always want something in return..

so its not a problem with the shitty attitute (which even comes ontop of it because of people like you who want gold for every piss they do. hope you got scammed from somebody judging by how mad you are )
    but also that most servers are empty and you cant find a rogue from your server for example (or your connected servers) because now your city is "full" of people from all kind of realms and you cant even see who is on your connected realm.

but yeah... people will still claim that wows playerbase is solid (even blizzard trys to hide it with sharding etc) but whiteknights will be whiteknighting.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    They dont show sub numbers because game has become a garbage piece of shit and blizzard knows it.
    No they don't show sub numbers because they don't want to give idiots like the ones well represented in this thread a reason to go "ugh subs declined by 300k because of *whatever change I don't like* Blizz u suck fix ittttt".
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    No, you don't, it's the same CRZ in every location. Old zones just don't have any reason to be there, dungeons are better for leveling.
    You clearly havent played wow for the last 5 years! dungeons is the WORST way these days to level.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    So Blizzard has to shut down more regional hosts and "merge" servers?
    No they dont have to and they dont.
    Stop beliving every shit some nub spills on the interwebs.
    they lose players.
    Source for your CLAIM? right you got none then your place where the sun doesnt shine....

Blizzard is not gonna "merge" more servers.

No, the doomsayers don't actually play this game every day. You must be confused. Nobody disagrees that subs are down. For some fucking reason there is a large group of idiots that think that subs being down means there is something wrong with the game or that subs are under 2 million or that it is going to die immediately. You may or may not be one of those people, but they have literally zero evidence to back up their claims and they care nothing for actual facts or arguments.
    I'm not confused at all. I just don't see the point in bitching about people bitching. What exactly do you gain by "Fighting the good fight" against them? I'm not saying they're right but it's such a pointless waste of time to argue.

i always ask people directly and i look for people who are on my server or in case of opening boxes for a rogue.
    i found one and didnt think about server bullshit and ofc he was from a different realm and couldnt open the box. he was very friendly i was too.

people who demand gold for signing guildpapers are retarded. i always do it if someone asks and iam on a char with no guild. i even log to a char with no guild if he gets desperate because i know how annoying this can be.

but yeah... now you people are always want something in return..

so its not a problem with the shitty attitute (which even comes ontop of it because of people like you who want gold for every piss they do. hope you got scammed from somebody judging by how mad you are )
    but also that most servers are empty and you cant find a rogue from your server for example (or your connected servers) because now your city is "full" of people from all kind of realms and you cant even see who is on your connected realm.

but yeah... people will still claim that wows playerbase is solid (even blizzard trys to hide it with sharding etc) but whiteknights will be whiteknighting.
    Your complaint about guild charters is moronic. You complain that people demand money for clicking a button but by the same token you demand that they do something for you for free and then you say you can't find people to do it. I just started a guild offering 1k a sig and got all of the sigs in literally under 3 minutes. Ever since Vanilla, if you wanted to start a personal guild you had to offer a little bit of money. People generally aren't sitting in a capital city with their dicks in their hand waiting for some moron to ask them to sign a charter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I'm not confused at all. I just don't see the point in bitching about people bitching. What exactly do you gain by "Fighting the good fight" against them? I'm not saying they're right but it's such a pointless waste of time to argue.
    I enjoy arguing, especially with people who are dumb and wrong. It's a character flaw of mine.
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    No they don't show sub numbers because they don't want to give idiots like the ones well represented in this thread a reason to go "ugh subs declined by 300k because of *whatever change I don't like* Blizz u suck fix ittttt".
    I know you are addicted to wow and whiteknighting is your 2nd job but Legion is a failure.
    They dont show sub number because is fcking LOW. Its obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    I hope not. Not every fucking one wants to be on a fucking huge server. If they did, they'd have moved there on their own for fuck's sake. I like my quiet little servers. If I want to raid or do group content, I have the LFG tool or OpenRaid. There's absolutely no reason for server merges. Free voluntary server transfers for those who want off? Sure. But not mergers.
    People looking for guilds to do mythic raids on such realms beg to differ.

I know you are addicted to wow and whiteknighting is your 2nd job but Legion is a failure.
    They dont show sub number because is fcking LOW. Its obvious.
    Sorry but since you haven't provided a source, your word as evidenced by your idiocy isn't reliable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much this. Back when the game was good and sub numbers were high, blizzard would throw around that sub number as much as they could. Now the game is shit with low subs, blizzard is like wait nvm what the sub numbers are we won't say lol

Pretty much this. Back when the game was good and sub numbers were high, blizzard would throw around that sub number as much as they could. Now the game is shit with low subs, blizzard is like wait nvm what the sub numbers are we won't say lol
    Actually they never had to in the first place. Was a courtesy thing. But if you can provide me with a solid concrete number that says the subs are low maybe I will take you seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post
    let's be real guys... why we need fucking 100+ servers ?

don't see a problem if they reduces it to 25.
    You might see a problem for the first few weeks of an expansion. This is truth. They've built the capacity. They can turn it on and off and move it around at will. They would be dumb to destroy it. It's a handy thing during expansion launch and someday it will be a handy thing when they inevitably go F2P/B2P. Y'all don't think for the future.

And yes, they need to make guilds cross-realm.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-06-24 at 10:59 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    There are several realms that were high/full pop and currently they're med or low. Sargeras, Emerald Dream, Darkspear, Tichondrius, just off the top of my head. Those were always huge servers, not anymore.
    Increased server tech says hello.

The servers formerly on full which then became medium or high, are largely back to full.

The idea someone had of making 3 servers per region is a bit retarded though. People already whinge about CRZ creating competition, so let's force every PVE, PVP and RP-population onto 1 server of the respective type, with no regard to language barriers either. Yehah, that won't create blockage or tensions!

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, the game is at its best currently with the largest amount of content even from an objective standpoint.

Guess the "I hate WoW now!!"-crowd just has to get over it. Oh wait, they obviously can't...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-24 at 11:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Sorry but since you haven't provided a source, your word as evidenced by your idiocy isn't reliable.
    Are you blind? I gave you legit source.

Funny people are using Warcraft Realms as a metric because I checked it.

Both the majority of US/EU realms are red on the activity ratio. Which means it hasn't had enough snapshots over the past 50 days to even be viable to use as a metric.

The ratios are color coded as follows. If the number you see is red, then there have been less than 50 data snapshots submitted for this server/faction in the last 30 days. This is BAD and we need more info on those realm/factions! If the number you see is in yellow, then there have been more than 50, but less than 100. This is better, but we really could use more data. If the number is green then there have been more than 100 snapshots submitted in the last 30 days. This is fairly acceptible to give reliable data!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Don't even know why I'm responding to a moron who is obviously trolling (Jersey Shore profile pic), but it's been explained thoroughly that WarcraftRealms isn't even accurate. You dweebs don't even have statistics on your side so all you have left is conjecture and your idiotic opinions.
    They just belong to the crowd that's been wanting the game to die for whatever reason.

It's been going on for 13 years, and we already know that at least 2 more expansions are in the works, and new expansion releases pull 10 million or so players.

Yeah, dead gaem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Increased server tech says hello.

The servers formerly on full which then became medium or high, are largely back to full.

The idea someone had of making 3 servers per region is a bit retarded though. People already whinge about CRZ creating competition, so let's force every PVE, PVP and RP-population onto 1 server of the respective type, with no regard to language barriers either. Yehah, that won't create blockage or tensions!

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, the game is at its best currently with the largest amount of content even from an objective standpoint.

Guess the "I hate WoW now!!"-crowd just has to get over it. Oh wait, they obviously can't...
    Just because it's your opinion that the game is at its best now doesn't make it a fact, the amount of people playing and interested in the game beg to differ.