Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Funny people are using Warcraft Realms as a metric because I checked it.

Both the majority of US/EU realms are red on the activity ratio. Which means it hasn't had enough snapshots over the past 50 days to even be viable to use as a metric.

The ratios are color coded as follows. If the number you see is red, then there have been less than 50 data snapshots submitted for this server/faction in the last 30 days. This is BAD and we need more info on those realm/factions! If the number you see is in yellow, then there have been more than 50, but less than 100. This is better, but we really could use more data. If the number is green then there have been more than 100 snapshots submitted in the last 30 days. This is fairly acceptible to give reliable data!
    People use Warcraft Realms because of confirmation bias. They want the "data" from there to be true.

Meanwhile, the latest earnings call gave no reason to believe that Legion is performing worse than WoD, which at its lowest point had 5+ million. If they were going by a comparison of the PEAKS for each expansion during that quarter however, then WoW is at or above 10 million.

Going by personal experience, the game sure as hell ain't less populated and active than it was during 14 months of SoO final patch, or the travesty that was WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Are you blind? I gave you legit source.
    You could give official sub numbers from blizzard and these white knights would still somehow defend it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Increased server tech says hello.

The servers formerly on full which then became medium or high, are largely back to full.

The idea someone had of making 3 servers per region is a bit retarded though. People already whinge about CRZ creating competition, so let's force every PVE, PVP and RP-population onto 1 server of the respective type, with no regard to language barriers either. Yehah, that won't create blockage or tensions!

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, the game is at its best currently with the largest amount of content even from an objective standpoint.

Guess the "I hate WoW now!!"-crowd just has to get over it. Oh wait, they obviously can't...
    Game is in the Worst state. Grinding AP, legendarys, mythic+,wq isnt content. Guess the "Im licking blizzard ass because Im addicted to wow!" -crowd has to get over it. Oh wait blizzards ass is too sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    You could give official sub numbers from blizzard and these white knights would still somehow defend it.
    Yeah, actually enjoying the game to which this forum is dedicated = "white knight".

What does that make you? I mean, you clearly hate the game and can't stand it, but feel this urge to stick around? Does it hurt your ego THAT much to know that people are enjoying something which you don't?

Classic ex-partner syndrome after an ugly break-up I'd say.

Just because it's your opinion that the game is at its best now doesn't make it a fact, the amount of people playing and interested in the game beg to differ.
    By what fucking metric?. You are citing WarcraftRealms, which requires a) someone to have an add on to upload data into and b) they have to manually upload the file to the site.

It is inaccurate and the site tells you as much. Most of the realms are red which shows incomplete data.

Your only source is your asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    so its not a problem with the shitty attitute (which even comes ontop of it because of people like you who want gold for every piss they do. hope you got scammed from somebody judging by how mad you are )
    Prime example of projection. The only mad person here is you. I just have all my 12 alts guilded and won't bother responding to trade chat requests for guild charter signs, and that's what a lot of other people will do because it's better to keep alts guilded for the perks even in a private / bank guild (that's why most people want these charters anyway so don't blame others for sitting in their bank guilds if you have the same idea). I don't "demand gold" I just don't bother responding. If someone offers gold I might think if it's worth my time, but usually, it isn't.

I just think drawing a conclusion "no one is rushing to help me for free = no one is playing this game" is a logical fallacy, that's all.

Game is in the Worst state. Grinding AP, legendarys, mythic+,wq isnt content. Guess the "Im licking blizzard ass because Im addicted to wow!" -crowd has to get over it. Oh wait blizzards ass is too sweet
    It's all content. You not wanting to play it =/= it being bad or "not content".

And I'm enjoying WoW, it's in such a good shape right now that I can only hope future expansions keep up the quality and quantity. Unlike you, I'm not a mindless hater so I can disagree with and not be OK with things in this game without declaring it my own personal enemy which I must pursue and attack at any chance.

No ass-licking, just enjoying a product and, from experience, thinking it's better than ever. If that makes people such as yourself fume, I'll count it as a bonus! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Just because it's your opinion that the game is at its best now doesn't make it a fact, the amount of people playing and interested in the game beg to differ.
    They count in the millions. 5+ million in fact, since Blizzard can't lie on their earnings calls. What do you haters have? Nothing, that's what, other than your own personal bias and WISH that the game is performing badly. How pathetic is that? Spoiler; Extremely.

Hope it stings that people are liking something you don't. You're clearly the type to have such issues.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-24 at 11:15 PM.

Are you blind? I gave you legit source.
    Warcraft realms is shoddy and shady evidence at best, considering its numbers come from an addon that not only not everyone has, but the ones that do, not always run it, and those that do run it, not always upload their census data. Evidence of that is some servers who do indeed have a population, but WC-Realms has no data.

As for your screenshots... you either ignore, or do not know, that the servers were upgraded to hold more players, so servers previously ranked as 'full' became 'high', the 'high' servers became 'medium', and 'medium' became 'low', since they're percentage-based, and not number-based.

And I'm enjoying WoW, it's in such a good shape right now that I can only hope future expansions keep up the quality and quantity. Unlike you, I'm not a mindless hater so I can disagree with and not be OK with things in this game without declaring it my own personal enemy which I must pursue and attack at any chance.

No ass-licking, just enjoying a product and, from experience, thinking it's better than ever. If that makes people such as yourself fume, I'll count it as a bonus! ^^
    Look at this point, it's best to ignore Hordefanboy and Shadee, report them for trolling and move on with our lives. They've been embarrassed, disproven and made a mockery of themselves this entire thread. Time to let them hoist themselves by their own petard.

On topic though;

It's a "damned if they do, damned if they don't"-situation though with merging servers. On one hand, you have the people already pissed off with CRZ, whom perhaps chose to play on more or less dead servers. On the other hand, you have the people that would rather have a free server transfer to a different server of their choosing than more mergers.

I would be more inclined to say that it might have something to do with "behind the scenes"-work going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Look at this point, it's best to ignore Hordefanboy and Shadee, report them for trolling and move on with our lives. They've been embarrassed, disproven and made a mockery of themselves this entire thread. Time to let them hoist themselves by their own petard.
    Agreed, I'll be busy enjoying Legion in 10 minutes anyway when I'm done with the laundry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Warcraft realms is shoddy and shady evidence at best, considering its numbers come from an addon that not only not everyone has, but the ones that do, not always run it, and those that do run it, not always upload their census data. Evidence of that is some servers who do indeed have a population, but WC-Realms has no data.

As for your screenshots... you either ignore, or do not know, that the servers were upgraded to hold more players, so servers previously ranked as 'full' became 'high', the 'high' servers became 'medium', and 'medium' became 'low', since they're percentage-based, and not number-based.
    Warcraft realms is totally legit bro!... As long as it shows negative figures to support their bias.
    If suddenly every.single.player got the addon, turned it on, uploaded the data and did so without fail for 100 days and the data came out more in line with latest earnings calls, these 2 haters would be the first to try and claim that Warcraft realms had been bought by Blizzard or some shit...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-24 at 11:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Subjective (true) opinions are now trolling? lol
    You are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

They count in the millions. 5+ million in fact, since Blizzard can't lie on their earnings calls. What do you haters have? Nothing, that's what, other than your own personal bias and WISH that the game is performing badly. How pathetic is that? Spoiler; Extremely.

Hope it stings that people are liking something you don't. You're clearly the type to have such issues.
    Most of blizzards earnings were made from overwatch. Most people tend to agree the game has about 3-3.5 million subs right now as the highest possible with maybe 1-2 million subs being possible. A subscription game dropping at least 75% of its numbers is pretty dramatic. I'm not hating on wow, I'm just being realistic.

Subjective (true) opinions are now trolling? lol
    You are wrong.
    Subjective and true are opposites, not that you'd understand that since you've been proven wrong this entire thread.

Also if something is true, it isn't an opinion but a fact.

An example being that it's true that you have zero idea what you're talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Prime example of projection. The only mad person here is you. I just have all my 12 alts guilded and won't bother responding to trade chat requests for guild charter signs, and that's what a lot of other people will do because it's better to keep alts guilded for the perks even in a private / bank guild (that's why most people want these charters anyway so don't blame others for sitting in their bank guilds if you have the same idea). I don't "demand gold" I just don't bother responding. If someone offers gold I might think if it's worth my time, but usually, it isn't.

I just think drawing a conclusion "no one is rushing to help me for free = no one is playing this game" is a logical fallacy, that's all.

oh god.. how can someone draw so many bullshit conclusions out of his ass? you are so funny.

i have my alts in guilds too.. there was no rogue online.. i dont have a rogue right now.. i just thought "i just ask someone in the city if he has 5 seconds to open my box." i whisper i dont spam tradechat 24/7. and if he would be nice like "yeah sure" i would give him some gold for his 5 seconds of wasted lifetime. if someone goes like "yeah give me 50g" i dont even bother..
    i found someone.... not thinking about the bullshit sharding and artifical bullshit blizzard is doing to make the game feel more "alive".

i never DEMAND help for free. i was not desperatly looking for someone to open the box. these were merly examples for the problems that blizzards attempts to make the world feel more alive generate trough the nice sharding etc.. (i wouldnt have this problem on private servers)...

i even wrote that i also help people who are desperatly spam tradechat.. because i know how that feels when you are on a new server for example and just need your guildcharter signed. and you dont want to bother your friends to log/make an alt on your server etc.

your logic that i somehow implied that i am mad because no one helped me for free is so flawed... as i said i never was looking for help for free(i didnt spam tradechat and got no response).... i used the ingame comand to look for a rogue. there was almost non or all somewhere out of reach. i looked for a rogue in OG and found one.. i whispered him because i wanted to see if they maybe could open the box even when its not my server... and yeah .. he instantly responded and was really nice + it wasnt working. you really think im mad because i couldnt open a box with what 30g? in it and thats why i complain about realmpopulation?

and all this and just this little problem has nothing to do with the FACT that the wows official community is growing smaller. and that blizzard needs to admit that and merge/close servers so that all this sharding and complaining about this can stop.

but blizzard and you fanboys are to proud to admit it...

and now be mad because someone offered you 5k for a guildcharter sign and you never got it.
    Last edited by mmoc1e65e16b4e; 2017-06-24 at 11:26 PM.

Most of blizzards earnings were made from overwatch. Most people tend to agree the game has about 3-3.5 million subs right now as the highest possible with maybe 1-2 million subs being possible. A subscription game dropping at least 75% of its numbers is pretty dramatic. I'm not hating on wow, I'm just being realistic.
    You're not being realistic though, if you were, you'd be going by the official numbers we DO have rather than something that's anything but official but rather fevered wishful thinking.

A typical sign of insanity; One believe that one is being reasonable no matter what, even in he face of overwhelming evidence.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-24 at 11:31 PM.

Actually no because then that would be actual evidence.

A site that hasn't had the majority of snapshot data for activity updated more than 50 times in 30 days isn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Subjective and true are opposites, not that you'd understand that since you've been proven wrong this entire thread.

Also if something is true, it isn't an opinion but a fact.

An example being that it's true that you have zero idea what you're talking about.
    No I havent. I gave you legit data with current subs standings. Idk maybe you have some problems with eyes
    Subjective opinions are true. Sorry If you cant understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Well, then clearly, the correct course for Blizzard is to correct their theoretical maximum capacities for realms to something like 5% over the actual usage numbers. That way the realms would all read as full or nearly so and you would think the game is totally healthy. This would fix all the problems I'm sure.

C'mon, be honest. Are you really that out-of-touch with how this works?
    Truthful input, why increase the capacity of most realms when most realms aren't suffering and were already on the lower portion of players. It just doesn't make sense and it feels like a cop out to make players and potential investors -THINK- the game is doing perfectly fine and then they feed a new line of BS when numbers come out to shareholders. The fact of the matter is, sub numbers are declining faster than ever before and a lot of it is because of the Devs inability to admit that they fucked up and to listen to the playerbase on how to fix the huge problems they caused.

I know you are addicted to wow and whiteknighting is your 2nd job but Legion is a failure.
    They dont show sub number because is fcking LOW. Its obvious.
    You don't know shit about me and you have no proof and no point. There's no discussion to be had with you.
    Beta Club Brosquad

No I havent. I gave you legit data with current subs standings. Idk maybe you have some problems with eyes
    Subjective opinions are true. Sorry If you cant understand it.
    You gave data that hadn't been updated for most servers in 30 days and with not enough snapshots. A lot of the realm activity numbers ratios are red. Even the site itself admits that is bad.

Now provide an actual number of subs and maybe people here would take you and the other fellow seriously.