Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    Let me guess, you also like to tell people to check themselves by posting CNN links too, lol.
    Is your response really just "FAKE NEWS!!!1!!"?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The top comment of that video is from 'Adolf Hitler' whom posted: "Are you missing me yet?* (3rd upload due to jewtube (((censorship)))"

Other top comments: "White power!", "Stop White Genocide!", "Jeewtube is holocosting the comments...",

Bros. A moment.

If you dislike Youtube's video, which is rather banal, that is one thing. However, by asserting nonsense that caring about Refugees is merely propaganda in the interest of usurping whiteness, 'European Whiteness', than you are expressly siding with trolls, racists and bigots.

Now I get that post-2017 election a lot of internet conservatives, Facebook sharers and dudes whom may have posted hotly in any number of EUROPEAN REFUGEE CRISIS threads on the internet dislike being called racists and bigots. Too bad.

You're just a bigot with internet access.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Rights are what a government allows you to have. I'll take freedom any day.
    Freedom is what a government allows you to think. I'll take rights any day.

Edit: By any definition of freedom, you'll never be free if you have a governing body. Which means that short of isolating yourself to the middle of nowhere with 0 human contact, you're going to have to deal with human governing forces. Which is why rights are superior to "freedom". All freedom means is to become the victim of someone else's freedom.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-06-25 at 11:15 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The top comment of that video is from 'Adolf Hitler' whom posted: "Are you missing me yet?* (3rd upload due to jewtube (((censorship)))"

Other top comments: "White power!", "Stop White Genocide!", "Jeewtube is holocosting the comments...",

Bros. A moment.

If you dislike Youtube's video, which is rather banal, that is one thing. However, by asserting nonsense that caring about Refugees is merely propaganda in the interest of usurping whiteness, 'European Whiteness', than you are expressly siding with trolls, racists and bigots.
    I guess if you tell people over and over again that they have 'white privilege' and they are 'racist cis scum' just for having opinion, one day they will just believe that and truly become what others painted them. Also ridiculing SJW and other ANTIFAs, by trolling them is fun. Just like they did it with (mental sick) Shia LaBeouf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I guess if you tell people over and over again that they have 'white privilege' and they are 'racist cis scum' just for having opinion, one day they will just believe that and truly become what others painted them. Also ridiculing SJW and other ANTIFAs, by trolling them is fun. Just like they did it with (mental sick) Shia LaBeouf.
    You're right. Those otherwise enlightened bigots just can't help it after being called 'racist cis scum'. At least those otherwise enlightened bigots can get their jollies with an Adolf Hitler user name on the ol' Jewtube.

An otherwise pretty enlightened lot, those bigots.

Why are you so offended by the term white privilege? It's just a term for how white people are generally treated better not because of who they are as individuals but due to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Why are you so offended by the term white privilege? It's just a term for how white people are generally treated better not because of who they are as individuals but due to their race.
    I'm not treated better here in UK for being white. So 'white privilege' do not work here, and I could imagine it do not work in most places. I could rather say that there is nationalistic bias in people, but it have nothing to do with race, eg. if you are in Germany they prefer Germans (even if this Germans happen to be of Turkish descent) etc.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-25 at 11:58 PM.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

I'm not treated better here in UK for being white. So 'white privilege' do not work here, and I could imagine it do not work in most places.
    Do you really believe that?

It looks like the video has a lot of likes on it. This is great news!

Yes, I'm treated worse than black brits (edit: which are not treated any bit worse than white brits), but it is common and normal thing for immigrants. Look what I added to my previous comment.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-26 at 12:02 AM.

Yes, I'm treated worse than black brits, but it is common and normal thing for immigrants.
    That doesn't have anything to do with your race in that case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    It looks like the video has a lot of likes on it. This is great news!
    ... Why did you quote me?

YES! Privilege do not have anything to do with race.

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    Let me guess, you also like to tell people to check themselves by posting CNN links too, lol.
    Snopes is "fake news"? lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Look what I added to my previous comment.
    I could rather say that there is nationalistic bias in people, but it have nothing to do with race, eg. if you are in Germany they prefer Germans (even if this Germans happen to be of Turkish descent) etc.
    In South Korea black people can be explicitly told that they wanted a white english teacher when rejected. That's pretty much the definition of white privilege right there, even in a country where white people are a very small minority. I have little to no reason to believe that this doesn't exist in white majority countries.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-06-26 at 12:04 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

... Why did you quote me?
    Sorry I didn't mean too. I was just excited about how many likes that video has. It's alot!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Snopes is "fake news"? lol.
    Snopes has been proven to have leftist ties. I believe one of the founders of it got into a lot of trouble.

In South Korea black people can be explicitly told that they wanted a white english teacher when're rejected. That's pretty much the definition of white privilege right there, even in a country where white people are a very small minority.
    I would call it asian privilege (or rather South Koreans privilege), since they have privilege to say that you want another colour of teacher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    If you dislike Youtube's video, which is rather banal, that is one thing.
    Cool.

However, by asserting nonsense that caring about Refugees is merely propaganda in the interest of usurping whiteness, 'European Whiteness', than you are expressly siding with trolls, racists and bigots.
    You do know its true though right? - i mean i can quote the relevant people?
    Now I get that post-2017 election a lot of internet conservatives, Facebook sharers and dudes whom may have posted hotly in any number of EUROPEAN REFUGEE CRISIS threads on the internet dislike being called racists and bigots. Too bad.

You're just a bigot with internet access.
    No, see, its because the left, has spent decades calling anyone who doesn't want immigration racist, they no longer care, about it.
    So, When they say:
    That's them saying they don't care.
    Congratulations, you people (i'm assuming) Has made Nazis less bad.

I would call it asian privilege, since you have privilege to say that you want another colour of teacher.
    That doesn't make any sense.

That doesn't make any sense.
    Just like your previous post. Who was discriminating against black teacher in it? White people? NO! ASIANS! wtf

Just like your previous post. Who was discriminating against black teacher in it? White people? NO! ASIANS! wtf
    So? That's a result of white privilege where white people are treated more favorably.