Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So? That's a result of white privilege.
    NO! That is result of asian's racism if anything. I could say that black people have privilege in UK since BBC want them in their TV more than whites. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    That doesn't make any sense.
    you have the privilege of "not" being racist, while being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    NO! That is result of asian's racism if anything.
    They're not mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish here? Other than to show that you are a racist?
    I fixed that for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I have no power or advantage for being white, this should be enough reason to say that 'white privilege' (or any other) do not exist since you cannot compress whole fucking race in one bag and say something like that, and guess what it is - IT IS RACIST! Because you are discriminating people by saying they have easier life just by being born one or another race ... wth I'm even trying ...
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

I have no power or advantage for being white, this should be enough reason to say that 'white privilege' (or any other) do not exist since you cannot compress whole fucking race in one bag and say something like that, and guess what it is - IT IS RACIST! Because you are discriminating people by saying they have easier life just by being born one or another race ... wth I'm even trying ...
    White privilege doesn't mean you have a easier life than others, it means you have some advantages in some areas of life.

White privilege doesn't mean you have a easier life than others, it means you have some advantages in some areas of life.
    Then if it is just about 'some' advantages, then every race have its own privileges.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-26 at 12:26 AM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Today I learned its "leftist propaganda" to have a video paid for by a charity organization showing literally not all refugees are terrorists.

Much propaganda.

I think maybe when you reach a point where you're screaming about a video whose message seems to be, "A lot of refugees are just looking for peace and quiet for themselves and their children" and pretending its some damning leftist propaganda, you should take a look at yourself and realize how fucking insane you've become.
    Considering who funds that organization, yeah. It strikes me as something meant to tug people's heartstrings to a certain direction

5+ Year Old Account
    Funny how many -if not most- people care most about the groups their beloved media and leaders (who form nearly their entire worldview) tell them to care about. I remember in the 90s when Liberia was getting lit up in an insanely brutal war and when it came to immigrants people were far more silent than this, Congo in the late 1990s and early 2000s as well... the latter being one of the most deadly wars on this planet since WWII and hardly any of these "liberals" knew anything about it or supported those people coming to the USA. Never got the coverage it deserved, some of the most bloody wars in recent history. I bet right now if I caught most of the people reading this in real time and ask what happened in the Second Congo War they'd be like "WHAT?????" Hell even recently I had to tell people how deadly Boko Haram was in Africa. Sometimes these mainstream liberals make me laugh, man. Y'all ought to move much further to the left, it's fun over here. Anyway, Africa, it all reminds me of a powerful scene in the movie "Hotel Rwanda" where Nick Nolte broke down for Don Cheadle how Africans are viewed by much of the West, of course including by those "oh so tolerant types."

Movie is old but ***SPOILER ALERT*** anyway
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKjprq67kYI

...That's how you can, in real time, often get those lightweight leftwingers. Study a bit about Africa and when IRL you get into these arguments bring it up. Really, you only gotta study it for 2 or 3 hours to get more knowledge on it than the average American (Careful Europeans often know a bit more on Africa). Either way, it's like a curve ball that many of them just cannot hit and when they start talking that "tolerance" stuff about caring for those in most need ask why they don't care as much about Black Africans.
    Last edited by Teraparte; 2017-06-26 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I fixed that for you
    Thanks but both are basically true.

Such as...?

Deleted
    Asians being racist towards black people has nothing to do with white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    The youtube comments are fucking hilarious.
    Didn't watch the video. However, I may go there just to read the comments. I am sure they are from the best minds of society.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Asians being racist towards black people has nothing to do with white people.
    White people are not being discriminated against(they're even seen as more desirable), that is the white privilege. People believe white people can speak better english just because they're white.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-06-26 at 01:04 AM.

White people are not being discriminated against(they're even seen as more desirable), that is the white privilege. People believe white people can speak better english just because they're white.
    There are many black countries where white people are being discriminated.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-26 at 01:09 AM.

There are many black countries where white people are being discriminated.
    Okay, so? Doesn't detract from the fact that white privilege is a thing in many countries, even countries where white people are a small minority.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so? Doesn't detract from the fact that white privilege is a thing in many countries, even countries where white people are a small minority.

Also many people believe Asians are better with maths, so that mean Asians have Asian privilege? (or should I call it 'yellow privilege'?)
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-26 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Such as...?
    Applications acceptance for jobs, schools, loans, housing. Just a few examples off the bat, but those are big ones.

They've done studies on this.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also many people believe Asians are better with maths, so that mean Asians have Asian privilege? (or should I call it 'yellow privilege'?)
    1. Stereotypes aren't a form of privilege.
    2. Asian privilege doesn't even exist in Asian countries, as their social stratification is much more heavily demarcated across ethnic lines. As to your next question of "do Japanese people have Japanese privilege?", answer is hell yes they do.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Applications acceptance for jobs, schools, loans, housing. Just a few examples off the bat, but those are big ones.

They've done studies on this.

- - - Updated - - -

2. Asian privilege doesn't even exist in Asian countries, as their social stratification is much more heavily demarcated across ethnic lines. As to your next question of "do Japanese people have Japanese privilege?", answer is hell yes they do.
    Yes... studies published in the opinions section. If anything the shoe is on the other foot. You can get into high end educational institutions with a fraction of the GPA if you are not white or Asian...

Holy shit I just looked at their study... The whole scientific method is just a foreign concept to these people...

Look I can't tell you how to live your life and to be frank odds are you won't listen to me in a hundred years but dig up the numbers for yourself. I think you would be surprised... especially when you look at the grade point average acceptance rate for negros,asians, and "whites"

Everything is made to cater to them. It is at the point it just breeds resentment to claim they are disadvantaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Then this guy saying they wanted white english teacher rather than black is also a stereotype, since not all white people even speak english.