Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    no he didnt, literally ever person iv seen thats commented on it that has a CaC has said they go about that encounter with police entirely different than how he did it. He said he has a gun and then reached for his wallet. Not how you do it.
    I have a CaC, and you're wrong. So he should have lied about having a gun? Or maybe he should have pointed his gun at the cop and be white, like Cliven Bundy did?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Of course you did. Because cops can do no wrong. Because the government should have the power to execute you at its discretion.
    no becuase people are fucking retarded when they interact with police. Its beyond simple to avoid any issues with police, yet i keep seeing people do dumb fucking shit that escalates into situations they dont need to be in.

you also dont seem to have a fucking clue what an execution is. Someone being killed isnt automatically an execution.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a CaC, and you're wrong. So he should have lied about having a gun? Or maybe he should have pointed his gun at the cop and be white, like Cliven Bundy did?
    no he should have asked for instructions on what to do with his gun, you dont say I HAVE A GUN and then just reach for your wallet before getting feedback on how to proceed from the cop. You inform the officer of your gun and permit, and ask what he would like you to do with said gun, they announce your going to do what he requested with your gun and move from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    If only it were that simple...
    "First, we have to ask ourselves: Are blacks REALLY people?"

then other movements like feminism would be something everyone but the sexists agree with.
    They are.

But as it stands now, most woman and men don't identify as a feminist.
    And?

BLM is a similar case, arguably even worse than feminism as many just view it as a hate group.
    Many white people, yes.

It's detached from it's originally purpose to say the least.
    People's views on something don't reflect on what something IS.

How about if those people do what the fucking cops tell them to. Instead of arguing with police, running from police, fighting with police, you say yes sir no sir, hands in sight, dont make sudden moves. Iv never once had a problem with a cop cus im not a fucking idiot.
    The simple recipe how to avoid a cop shoot You: comply .

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    By marching the streets and saying "Kill Cops." Quite ironic.
    Fact check: False.

Seems pretty clear to me.

no becuase people are fucking retarded when they interact with police. Its beyond simple to avoid any issues with police, yet i keep seeing people do dumb fucking shit that escalates into situations they dont need to be in.
    Right. For example, if one wants to get treated to Burger King by the cops, just shoot up a black church! Easy.

you also dont seem to have a fucking clue what an execution is. Someone being killed isnt automatically an execution.
    True. It has to be committed by the state. Which these cases are.

no he should have asked for instructions on what to do with his gun, you dont say I HAVE A GUN and then just reach for your wallet before getting feedback on how to proceed from the cop. You inform the officer of your gun and permit, and ask what he would like you to do with said gun, they announce your going to do what he requested with your gun and move from there.
    Except you and I both know he would have shot him anyhow.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting how you cut out my source. Now why would you do something like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    The simple recipe how to avoid a cop shoot You: comply .
    Again, Philando did. He got 4 bullets in him for his efforts.

Right. For example, if one wants to get treated to Burger King by the cops, just shoot up a black church! Easy.

True. It has to be committed by the state. Which these cases are.

Except you and I both know he would have shot him anyhow.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting how you cut out my source. Now why would you do something like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Again, Philando did. He got 4 bullets in him for his efforts.
    why dont you go become a cop, show them all how to be a high moral person and officer?

Yes, we are that people are becoming increasing fine with censoring left-wing voices, while promoting far-right extremism. This is a bad thing.

FTFY.

1. It's a public university.
    2. Yes, because the only thing that matters if money. Clearly.

Again, the only purpose of higher learning is to make rich people more money. Clearly.
    You have never been to a university have you?

I assure the arts exist to make money.

As for far right and far left.. what exactly would be far right? I ask beçause I genuinely think you won't be able to produce a example if asked.

No but the views of people who claim to be in said group do reflect on what that something is. BLM has the same problem every other social movement has had in the past. The vocal minority that is the overzealous radicals unfortunately reflect on the group's image, and those people have tarnished its reputation.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You have never been to a university have you?
    My bachelor's in Math and my Master's in CS says otherwise.

I assure the arts exist to make money.
    Doesn't have to.

As for far right and far left.. what exactly would be far right? I ask beçause I genuinely think you won't be able to produce a example if asked.
    Here you go.

- - - Updated - - -

why dont you go become a cop, show them all how to be a high moral person and officer?
    I'd probably not be hired for scoring too highly on the exams.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I've made my point clear about how the free-speech warriors on this forum are hypocrites and liars. Peace.

I can't really blame a college for not wanting to be associated with a racist. If you don't want to lose your job then you probably shouldn't out yourself as a racist for the whole world to see.

How does it go again? Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from its consequences.

wrong! don't you know if snopes says something is false then it's a fact

"First, we have to ask ourselves: Are blacks REALLY people?"

They are.
    Incorrect.

Many white people, yes.
    Classic us vs. them. You do know there are other races in the United States besides whites and blacks. Many of which, including me, have unfavorable views of BLM because of things such as the video posted above. Not exactly subject to as much bias either.

How people view something is waaaay more important than what it actually is. BLM could have the purest official message for peace, but if the people in that group carry themselves in negative ways, they are going to be doing their cause more harm than good.

Watching Zython attempt to defend BLM is rather entertaining. They are basically the black version of the KKK.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if she were white and said “you black people are angry because you couldn’t use your EBT card” should she be fired then? The double standard is too stonk.

Watching Zython attempt to defend BLM is rather entertaining. They are basically the black version of the KKK.
    Don't you know? Black people cant be racist.

My bachelor's in Math and my Master's in CS says otherwise.

Doesn't have to.

Here you go.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd probably not be hired for scoring too highly on the exams.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I've made my point clear about how the free-speech warriors on this forum are hypocrites and liars. Peace.
    Your link doesn't seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Incorrect.
    Classic us vs. them. You do know there are other races in the United States besides whites and blacks. Many of which, including me, have unfavorable views of BLM because of things such as the video posted above. Not exactly subject to as much bias either.
    This is from last year (though I can't imagine the numbers are DRASTICALLY different now), but this shows that the vast majority of the opposition to BLM comes from white people. Even so, white people who support it outnumber those that oppose it.

How people view something is waaaay more important than what it actually is. BLM could have the purest official message for peace, but if the people in that group carry themselves in negative ways, they are going to be doing their cause more harm than good.
    Eh. I don't care about feelings. Just facts. People obsession with appearances over substance is a major contributing factor to our society's moral decay, IMO.

I think its great to have people out there saying what they really think, and if universities are going to employ people like this professor with full knowledge that they are indoctrinating students, then they shouldn't fire their professors because they accidentally spoke the truth in public. Even though it may be legal under their contract for her to be fired, the university should be condemned by all for lacking the conviction to publicly support what they are preaching in private.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    So...it's OK for Milo, Ann Coulter, and Richard Spencer to have their speeches on college campuses shut down? Great. Glad we got that sorted out.
    Look! Someone paying attention!

I think its amazing that they take it as a victory for free speech, when it only hurts their "speakers" platforms.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Look! Someone paying attention!

I think its amazing that they take it as a victory for free speech, when it only hurts their "speakers" platforms.
    As opposed to people that magically believe people shouldn't be canned or punished for their opinions. Guess that's only fine if they say something bad about refugees.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is from last year (though I can't imagine the numbers are DRASTICALLY different now), but this shows that the vast majority of the opposition to BLM comes from white people. Even so, white people who support it outnumber those that oppose it.
    Vast opposition from the people that BLM keeps chanting about killing/being racist towards.

NO WAI SRSLY BRO! THAT SOUNDS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!

That would be like saying you were surprised the KKK was hated mostly by Blacks.