Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dumb question, do you think that betting (IE, being a bear) that the Iraqi dinar will go down is explaining why the Iraqi dinar went down ?

Deleted
    Soros is bad. Free media is unfree. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is Strength.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-23 at 03:50 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    He is a victim of the circumstances.
    Also, now I'm seriously craving Venezuelan bonds :P

On a more serious note, this sounds more like an argument against the finance system tbh.
    It is an arguement against it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

He is a victim of the circumstances.
    Also, now I'm seriously craving Venezuelan bonds :P

On a more serious note, this sounds more like an argument against the finance system tbh.
    But Soros is their go-to boogeyman for a reason. You don't see people making similar complaints about Warren Buffet or Brian Moynihan for a reason.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It is a thing I despise about the man and find troubling to see every liberal slobbering up to kiss the mans ring so to speak.
    The only people obsessed with Soros are right-wingers. Right-wingers tend to be the conspiracy-theory believers and paranoid people who generally cannot live without there being a focus for their existential and doomsday fears. Right-wingers, in my experience, are constantly under this notion that somewhere, somehow, someone is trying to destroy "us". There must always be some sort of villain.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2017-06-23 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Well then wikipedia is horribile, you should edit this article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy
    I mean they could phrase it better. Maybe one of wikipedia's [who?] tags...

Irrelevant to the point though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Right-wingers, in my experience, are constantly under this notion that somewhere, somehow, someone is trying to destroy "us". There must always be some sort of villain.
    Check out this graph from that other thread, particularly "perception that people like me are in decline".

So it's pretty much a matter of fact. Seems to be on the rise on the left as well though.

I blame the internet. It's like a megaphone for retardation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Seriously dude, if you have any issues with Soros' commentary raise them or else don't post unrelated videos. Most of what he said can be easily googled.
    So I cannot put video with Soros in topic about what Soros said?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I mean they could phrase it better. Maybe one of wikipedia's [who?] tags...

Irrelevant to the point though.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy - well this is source, probably irrelevant as you live in alternate reality.
    Simple majority vote is not how all democracies work, and in any case this is a referendum so it's like asking people how they feel the fence should be painted.
    ---

I blame the internet. It's like a megaphone for retardation.

Well in your case (with this graph) I would completely agree.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-23 at 08:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Watch as Palestinians autonomously murder Israeli's, see, they are just doing that. its just nature or whatever. No need to ask pesky questions about situational context or ask why. Why questions are for negative nancies.

Also that is a statement usually someone with power can afford to say.
    We're talking about cultures, not peoples. And, well... if left on their own, Israel possibly would have "solved" that a while ago.
    You're not questioning reality but your fabrication. The EU has a strong interest in preserving that in which you're interested in.
    It's a question of power, of course. And the welsh would be entirely powerless to sustain their culture without the larger entities (and there are many, not only the EU) being interested in their culture.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    So, please tell me when exactly between Mohacs and the Berlin wall collapse Hungary had any say whatsoever in it's foreign policy?
    After the Compromise of 1867, for that matter, at least while Gyula Andrássy was foreign minister for about a decade. Beyond that... we could have tried not becoming a German satellite on the eve of the second World War, but considering the other team wanted nothing to do with us, it was a rather foregone conclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I mean, I hate to bring bad news, but countries being unable to do ''everything they want'' is not a new thing in Europe. Most of Eastern Europe was not independent on paper until the late 19th century and virtually all of them were not actually independent until 1989.

Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania....are more free under the Union that at any other point of their history since the Turks.
    Hungary had a lot of freedom in its internal matters between 1867 and 1919. And we used it all wrong, oppressing minorities instead of coming to terms. If you mean freedom to form foreign policy, then you are right, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    But Soros is their go-to boogeyman for a reason. You don't see people making similar complaints about Warren Buffet or Brian Moynihan for a reason.
    I wonder what could set (((Soros))) apart form them?

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    So I cannot put video with Soros in topic about what Soros said?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy - well this is source, probably irrelevant as you live in alternate reality.

---

Well in your case (with this graph) I would completely agree.
    Your video is not on topic with the article OP posted

What I'm puzzled is that the usual suspects seems to think that the regime at the time of Soros youth was ''good''...

You are aware that this regime is directly responsible for the death of 300 000 Hungarians soldiers ?

Your video is not on topic with the article OP posted
    Well it is on topic with shitty graph Mormolyce posted. Unless you are saying again same thing about Soros video, which confirms that he is not trustworthy, then it is 100% about topic, since I don't give shit what this horrible person is trying to say about UK.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-23 at 05:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Alexht, according to you, where Soros get his money to invest ? How he is supposed to give back 7-8-9 dollars per year for 100$ invested ?

By buying gold and CSA war bonds ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    So how exactly did he work with anyone? Rich kids at 14 don't work. Is your problem the fact that he lived?
    My god...can you not read? My problem is that he feels no guilt over it and admits that. What he did he had to do to survive, I do not question that, nor do i Blame him for that. However for him not to think anything he did was wrong, nor feel anything about the people that he had to screw over to protect himself is amazingly evil. If i gave you a gun and told you to shoot your brother or I would kill you, and you did it, are you going to tell me that you feel no guilt at all over pulling the trigger? That you could go on with your life without looking back and saying I wish i had refused?

Also, please answer me folks : why exactly Soros have to make so much money ?

A)Conspiracy theory about Jews
    B)He have to provide a 7%-10% return rate to his investors, who are less ''JEWISH INTERNATIONAL BANKERS ((()))'' than ''ordinary Americans, maybe more wealthy than the bulk but still, who need such returns for their retirement ?

Yeah, folks, big news : you are not getting 7%-10% return rates nowadays without playing tough on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    My god...can you not read? My problem is that he feels no guilt over it and admits that. What he did he had to do to survive, I do not question that, nor do i Blame him for that. However for him not to think anything he did was wrong, nor feel anything about the people that he had to screw over to protect himself is amazingly evil. If i gave you a gun and told you to shoot your brother or I would kill you, and you did it, are you going to tell me that you feel no guilt at all over pulling the trigger? That you could go on with your life without looking back and saying I wish i had refused?
    My word, imagine a 14-year-old feeling no guilt about something they had no responsibility for or control over. Truly this must be the devil incarnate.

Let's make your analogy a bit closer to the truth, let's say someone killed a person, then said they would kill you, your family and the person looking after you if you didn't take their boots. How much guilt would you feel about taking the boots?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    My word, imagine a 14-year-old feeling no guilt about something they had no responsibility for or control over. Truly this must be the devil incarnate.

Let's make your analogy a bit closer to the truth, let's say someone killed a person, then said they would kill you, your family and the person looking after you if you didn't take their boots. How much guilt would you feel about taking the boots?
    Not to mention that it's puzzling to hear the usual suspects blame Soros for ''participating to the Holocaust'', since they pretend the said Holocaust did not happened...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Welcome to democracy.
    I seem to recall a story from my high school history books where a fledgling country decided to become independent, and everyone thought it was going to be a financial disaster... gosh its right on the tip of my tongue. What was that country called?

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    I seem to recall a story from my high school history books where a fledgling country decided to become independent, and everyone thought it was going to be a financial disaster... gosh its right on the tip of my tongue. What was that country called?
    In addition of the war bankrupting France and causing 20 years of warfare in Europe with millions upon millions of deaths (thus not exactly a good example) no one seriously thought that the issue was about lack of economic prospects. The friends of the insurgents in London pointed out that the colonies costed way more than they brought in...

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Was it Scotland?