Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    To be fair i dont know what you guys are saying about not having cleave. Yes if you go anger + chaos theory or shoulder etc etc you will not have that much cleave. But if you try something else i.e. new ring + helm + cookiecutter build with demonic, chaoscleave/first blood is very strong for sustain cleave in my opinion. Maybe try work with the tools you got and u find out its actually not as bad as people claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Nice ignoring the mastery and demon's bite.
    Aren't most people using demons blade though (which replaces demons bite)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Stop asking for bracer reversion , they were cancer. Cleave legendary should NEVER perform that well on a single target.
    I do agree with this. But I still think bloodlet + bracer should be good for cleave and therefore used for the fight where we are bottom spec of the raid. Therefore, a "rework" or something should be done in this direction.
    As blade dance is THE spell of 7.2.5 they could work on it to give us the choice of making it better for cleave or single target. Example :
    Blootlet is now baseline (dot)
    Bloodlet talent is replace with "bleeding dance" : When your blade dance hits a target affected by a bleed, it adds a stack of the bleed for the rest of the duration (maximum 2 or 3 stacks)

It adds a bit rotation priority (TG, then BD.... not much but still something). First blood remains the go-to for single target.
    The last talent (Chaos cleave) go be changed to spread the dot of bloodlet to all target in 5 yards. And we will have our line for : mono - cleave - big aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    So any news about wether demon blades is affected or not?
    According to discord - they are not affected..

I gained 40K sim DPS 1.04 Mio to 1.08Mio and 1121311 is viable:O

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/Syor-9kVW

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    To be fair i dont know what you guys are saying about not having cleave. Yes if you go anger + chaos theory or shoulder etc etc you will not have that much cleave. But if you try something else i.e. new ring + helm + cookiecutter build with demonic, chaoscleave/first blood is very strong for sustain cleave in my opinion. Maybe try work with the tools you got and u find out its actually not as bad as people claim.
    Yeah, you seems to be the only one who knows how to play this spec, and thousands of other havocs who parsed gold on cleave fights know no sht.
    And they are still are behind most/all other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    According to discord - they are not affected..

I gained 40K sim DPS 1.04 Mio to 1.08Mio and 1121311 is viable:O

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/Syor-9kVW
    I do hope memebeam will become viable, that's what makes DH class fantasy for me and has more versatility than CB build.
    Last edited by chematus; 2017-06-27 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chematus View Post
    Yeah, you seems to be the only one who knows how to play this spec, and thousands of other havocs who parsed gold on cleave fights know no sht.
    And they are still are behind most/all other classes.

I do hope memebeam will become viable, that's what makes DH class fantasy for me and has more versatility than CB build.
    Be sarcastic all you want but the community isnt exactly critical and just repeats whatever whine is the latest fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by chematus View Post
    Not for me https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/B1Scw9kV-

On account of not having the ring I actually sim a lot higher with 11xxxxx then 22xxxxx: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/SJJnoikVb
    Seems like jumping all over the place has a point again and I don't have to spec into braindead demon blades! Loving it. Also, with the helm and memebeam build I'm pulling very decent numbers on Mistress, ofc I'd be pulling a shitton more if I swapped to my ele but yeah such is life.

Deleted
    Why would any of the devs think cancer shit like felrush/leaping BACKWARDS/PICKING UP FUCKING ORBS is good design?

you really think being forced to play around that garbage when having to do mythic progression against 0 brain 0 skill rotations like warlocks/arms warriors makes things any easier of you?

The easier/less buttons/less attention/less movement your spec needs, the more you can dedicate on raid awareness and other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    LoL they were shit on ST.. They were only good on 3 NH Fights - Bota - Elisandre and Guldan. And only if you played with mouseover so that the maintarget gets the last bounce.
    They performed almost as well as aothg+belt, with RNG making it possible for them to outperform THE ST legos. That's exactly why they got nerfed.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

They performed almost as well as aothg+belt, with RNG making it possible for them to outperform THE ST legos. That's exactly why they got nerfed.
    i think they got nerfed due to the new ring. at least part of the reason probs.

Deleted
    With the latest hotfix T19 (890 iLevel) with Chaos Cleave is simming as high as T20 (915 iLevel) with First Blood for me. Seems perfectly balanced now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    /discuss (10 char)
    This is to test the things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Some ego problem here.
    this is to test it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naveenjoshi View Post
    This is to test the things.

- - - Updated - - -

this is to test it out.
    This is to test this shit again.

belt wasnt even the second best ST legendary, it was tied to shoulders on krosus, but behind on other ST bosses (and mostly propped by dinnerbell anyway) and the rest of our legs were already situational or just bad, wrists were completely fine, not good enough for ST, but good for cleave. Other classes have aoe legendaries, that are somewhat viable on ST, too and didnt get needlessly nerfed

So one point of clarification: Is the mastery buff a flat 7% buff to our mastery base mastery, or is it a modifier of our cumulative mastery?

Because if its of base, the extra 7% mastery should be about 3.5% dps increase since roughly half of my damage on a given fight is chaos damage.

So were looking at about a 5.5% buff, with the buff only effecting the momentum build as demonic as far as AoE goes, correct? Does that place the new leggo ring higher, so we can run tier and chaos cleave for aoe?

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    So one point of clarification: Is the mastery buff a flat 7% buff to our mastery base mastery, or is it a modifier of our cumulative mastery?

Because if its of base, the extra 7% mastery should be about 3.5% dps increase since roughly half of my damage on a given fight is chaos damage.

So were looking at about a 5.5% buff, with the buff only effecting the momentum build as demonic as far as AoE goes, correct? Does that place the new leggo ring higher, so we can run tier and chaos cleave for aoe?
    its likely 7% to scalling, which means... well pretty much nothing, as mastery dropped for me like 30% of its value with the 7.2.5 changes.

BTW the Demon bite buff effects the ability damage not a direct buff to the numbers we see.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=162243/demons-bite
    Deals 260% wep damage, the change would be to 306%.

Deleted
    Seems very interesting for demonic, more so with hight crit+mastery.
    Will do sims tonight and report back.

If the mastery buff is a flat additional 7% mastery, I would have done 5.3% more damage on mistress. I hit 87% on our kill, and was beaten by people in their specs 40% bracket on our kill. With these buffs....looks like that's still the case.

Couple other interesting tidbits:

I ran demonic + bloodlet.

My average glaive throw was 1.29m damage

My average annihilation was 1.09m damage

My average chaos strike was 1.1m damage (huh??)

I'm pretty sure with this mastery buff, chaos cleave is just flat out doing better than bloodlet in all situations (while playing demonic) even with bracers, and you should work in fel rush instead of TG. (mostly relevant for mythic plus, not sure where you would ever use that build optimally in a raid environment. I raid lead and I was having too much trouble trying to keep people paying attention to the hydra shots and playing momentum so I took the easy route)

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    If the mastery buff is a flat additional 7% mastery, I would have done 5.3% more damage on mistress. I hit 87% on our kill, and was beaten by people in their specs 40% bracket on our kill. With these buffs....looks like that's still the case.

Couple other interesting tidbits:

I ran demonic + bloodlet.

My average glaive throw was 1.29m damage

My average annihilation was 1.09m damage

My average chaos strike was 1.1m damage (huh??)

I'm pretty sure with this mastery buff, chaos cleave is just flat out doing better than bloodlet in all situations (while playing demonic) even with bracers, and you should work in fel rush instead of TG. (mostly relevant for mythic plus, not sure where you would ever use that build optimally in a raid environment. I raid lead and I was having too much trouble trying to keep people paying attention to the hydra shots and playing momentum so I took the easy route)

If it was a flat increase by 7% it wold actually nerf the gear scaling from mastery. It's clearly stated that it's a 7% buff to the effectiveness of mastery. The only question is if it is a buffs the additional mastery or it buffs the initial 11% we have.

For example if you have 30% mastery and all of it gets 7% buff then it becomes 32.1%. If only the extra mastery get's improved then it becomes 31.33%.