Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Here we go again, again... Withered Jim WB up this reset...

Another "fuck you" from the RNG blizzard implemented on World Bosses for Fury Warriors, someday we might get Nithogg to spawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this Blizzard's idea of engaging content? Having the same boss NPC to kill over and over again to have a chance at a piece of gear? Like do people actually find this fun? I'm genuinely curious. They're not even trying to make dailies believable anymore. It's literally just a grind farm and Blizzard takes pride in it. They don't even try to do anything different they just give us the same boss NPC so we can play the RNG slot machines.

Kind of sad to think this is what WoW has turned into.

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Is this Blizzard's idea of engaging content? Having the same boss NPC to kill over and over again to have a chance at a piece of gear? Like do people actually find this fun? I'm genuinely curious. They're not even trying to make dailies believable anymore. It's literally just a grind farm and Blizzard takes pride in it. They don't even try to do anything different they just give us the same boss NPC so we can play the RNG slot machines.

Bosses have been RNG slot machines since Vanilla.

7+ Year Old Account

you mean how it has been in all of history?
    kill a boss every week for a chance at loot?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Is this Blizzard's idea of engaging content? Having the same boss NPC to kill over and over again to have a chance at a piece of gear? Like do people actually find this fun? I'm genuinely curious.
    This has been around since the games inception. Just exactly what point are you trying to make?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember, when last time i saw Nithogg.

How is this any different than what a lot of MMOs do? Blizz has been doing this for a long time. there were a few 40-80 man outside raids in vanilla, you had Kazzak in BC, I dont remember any in Wrath, there were a few in Cata, a few in Mists, a few in WoD, and a bunch in current. This has always been an optional thing for a chance at gear that is not even that close to BiS or even decent raid gear. Something optional that has zero impact on 99.99% of the game is not something to really complain about. Blizz did good this expansion. I can say they arent living up to their "content every month or two" stuff they were preaching, but that should be par for the course at this point.

The 4 dragons of nightmare in vanilla, kazzak and doomwalker in bc, nothing in wrath, dunno about cata, mists had ordos, the dino, the sha of anger, that one guy in valley and nalak. But those all aside yeah legion is the one with a rather long list of rng bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimad View Post
    The 4 dragons of nightmare in vanilla, kazzak and doomwalker in bc, nothing in wrath, dunno about cata, mists had ordos, the dino, the sha of anger, that one guy in valley and nalak. But those all aside yeah legion is the one with a rather long list of rng bosses.
    Wrath and Cata had wpvp instance bosses if you forgot about that

lol the gear from the older world bosses is outdated, why not let 2 spawn at a time? or 3?
    I know people will kill each boss once, but it makes the world more interesting to fly around when you actually see threatening creatures around it, not only pinatas that you can solo... But that's just me :S

He was up twice right? Should have prayed harder

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I don't remember, when last time i saw Nithogg.
    The last time he was up was at the tail end of January.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    lol the gear from the older world bosses is outdated, why not let 2 spawn at a time? or 3?
    I know people will kill each boss once, but it makes the world more interesting to fly around when you actually see threatening creatures around it, not only pinatas that you can solo... But that's just me :S
    I could have sworn they said they'd increase the amount of world bosses that'd be up in future. If they're not gonna do that now, then hopefully when the next raid tier releases.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimad View Post
    cata had the dragon that flew above over the same place aeonaxx spawnred, it was this dragon that spawned way above in the rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    With the Command Center up we had two bosses.

Same here...I think my warrior wasn't even lv 110 :P
    Isn't it 1 old world boss and 1 new world boss? new aka Broken Shore.
    If so, I was talking only about the older ones that still drop 860 stuff (excluding chance for TF)

The loot from 7.0 world bosses is completely obsolete now. None of them drop mounts or anything else rare. There should be a new one up every day, as far as I'm concerned. Only people doing them are trying to gear up alts or get weapon appearances. Let them go hog-wild.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WarcraftD...71076049354752

Blizz confirmed the items can now drop from Odyn in ToV all difficulties.

Op hasnt read latest changes to fury wep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Another "fuck you" from the RNG blizzard implemented on World Bosses for Fury Warriors, someday we might get Nithogg to spawn.
    Please, god please, read the front page.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Why is it such a big deal? It's just an artifact appearance ffs. You'll eventually get it. Play the game and get it when it spawns again.

Oh and now I see Odyn drops it via a hotfix...grats, your bitching has finally paid off.