Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Your so terrible. Im rofl. You cant even form coherent sentences. Ahaha. Oh man, education has failed hard in this country. You haven't even learned proper debate technique/etiquette. Well this is what happens to people who sit and collect welfare all day. Pathetic worm
    Ad homs.

And you have the gall to talk about my debate abilities.

I posted the reasoning for you (in fact, it was the second time said post appeared on that page, which you conveniently ignored). Care to discuss, or are you just going to continue to spew your flaccid vitriol around, as per usual?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    And you can't prove the video isn't spliced (like the source has done in the past).
    Until you can admit that, your argument is null.

Ps: A Trump shill accusing others of attacking the source is absolute comedy gold. Gotta stop the leaks guh?
    This is what modern day arguments have come to. Crazy talk. Did you actually watch the video? Do you see the words being spoke lining up with the mans mouth? Do you see any splicing? is the picture jumping all over the place like it would if splicing were being done? Is the voice consistent from scene to scene to understand this is the same person and not an actor?

Use your brain instead of being blindly ignorant to anything threatening your bubble. Btw insults show you have no argument and I am reporting you. Mods will most likely do nothing because they favor lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    We keep going in circles. You guys keep attacking the source while not able to say why a CNN producer is saying these things. Until you can explain that, there is nothing more to say.
    I am attacking the source, because we don't know what is said before and after his statements because of the jumpcuts. O'Keefe should NEVER be taken at face value before full transcripts and full videos are released. He tried that with that 9 minute edited video with Planned Parenthood and people flipped the fuck out wanting to defund Planned Parenthood. When the full conversation was released it showed that O'Keefe edited out questions and edited in parts that were part of other conversations.

Sorry I am not as fucking gullible as you are.

7+ Year Old Account
    As soon as you respond with a flaccid rebuttal to how they edited his voice like that to say fake words? The tech wouldn't seem to exist yet. To turn your own catch phrase against you (which you seem to keep using it even tho I dont understand it) "stay woke".
    Yet all of MSM is propoganda and lies? How do they make people say things they didn't say?

- - - Updated - - -

As soon as you respond with a flaccid rebuttal to how they edited his voice like that to say fake words? The tech wouldn't seem to exist yet. To turn your own catch phrase against you (which you seem to keep using it even tho I dont understand it) "stay woke".

- - - Updated - - -

How could cuts in the video change the part where he says Trump Russia is mostly bullshit? We dont have the tech to fake peoples voices yet.
    What specificlaly did he say was BS?

Trump-Russia could mean multiple things.

The same way that group as done it with a myriad of other issues.

How the hell is editing so complicated to understand?

I get the eagerness to have your bias spoon fed to you, but seriously, it's editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I am attacking the source, because we don't know what is said before and after his statements because of the jumpcuts. O'Keefe should NEVER be taken at face value before full transcripts and full videos are released. He tried that with that 9 minute edited video with Planned Parenthood and people flipped the fuck out wanting to defund Planned Parenthood. When the full conversation was released it showed that O'Keefe edited out questions and edited in parts that were part of other conversations.

Sorry I am not as fucking gullible as you are.
    I guess time will tell if it's legit or not. If this guy is fired or resigns, we'll have our answer.

Still waiting for Fox News to fire those responsible for the retracted Seth Rich story...
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    Pretty appropriate word concerning democrats, migrants are literally raping people's wives while they watch and democrats want them to come infest our way of life anyways.

And my parents did a good job, I can talk about issues and I don't feel the need to light the town on fire or hit people with bike locks like you californians do when someone has a different political view. You talk about the cool aid but nothing about CNN deliberately pushing false information as news which is what the thread is about to begin with. Ah, the left up to it's usual tricks. Sad!
    Aw sure they did champ . Your comment history is a testament to the results of good parenting, they should most definitely write a book about it.

I don't need to mention my views in CNN as even the average potato can go search through my past comments regarding criticisms I have made. It does take a special kind of one-dimensional delusional mindset however to do nothing but parrot far-right buzzwords born from news sources arguably just as bad if not worse than CNN and not mention even a peep regarding their own highly dubious practices or news.

Oh and I'm glad you brought up the dangers of the feared bike lock that is plaguing the nation. Thankfully at least those on the left haven't killed anyone yet as far as I'm aware but you and your alt-right ilk sure do love to pretend you lot are blameless:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/u...ate-crime.html

And that's just one of several lives that have been taken by those following the hateful far-right rhetoric.

But yes, let's focus on the real dangers to our society, bike locks .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

That the reporting on Trump russia was mostly bullshit and they have no proof of anything. Didnt see a single cut during that sentence. Also he was fired right? I mean. I think everyone in the world recognizes this is real but you guys using weird words like "woke"???
    Once more just for you champ.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/medi...cle/index.html

"In a staff meeting Monday afternoon, investigative unit members were told that the retraction did not mean the facts of the story were necessarily wrong. Rather, it meant that "the story wasn't solid enough to publish as-is," one of the people briefed on the investigation said."

That's a third time it's been posted. Keep up.

I guess time will tell if it's legit or not. If this guy is fired or resigns, we'll have our answer.
    You realize people routinely get fired or resign to save face for a company regardless of whether or not they actually did something wrong?

As a more extreme example that is very relevant to O'Keefe, ACORN fired the people in the video and then filed for bankruptcy and closed shop because of the videos. By your reasoning, this should be the ultimate proof that O'Keefe's shit was legit.

Except it wasn't, and ACORN was vindicated after the fact and O'Keefe was exposed as a lying shitbag. Not that any of you guys gave a shit, because O'Keefe's audience is as intellectually and morally bankrupt as O'Keefe is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Right... aka they are publishing fake news.
    Keep up...
    Woke...CIS...etc, and all that other modern hippy, 19 genders, jargon. Thats how welfare recipients debate now-a-days right?
    This is all you have? Vomiting buzzwords followed by an assumption that feeds your own frail ego?

The irony is fucking palpable after what you've posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I've always found it funny that people view these actions as making something less trustworthy.

I didn't think it needed saying that news organizations which retract false information and issue corrections are much more trustworthy than alternative 'news' sites which publish bullshit all day long and never bother to correct anything.
    You can't reason with some people.

"FAKE NEWS, AH MAH GAH, WE HAS TEH PRUF NAOW!!!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Ask Shirley Sherrod about that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firing_of_Shirley_Sherrod because you're incapable of using google.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    You can't reason with some people.

"FAKE NEWS, AH MAH GAH, WE HAS TEH PRUF NAOW!!!"
    You know, there was a funny thing on this forum a while back where one of the usual suspects gave a list of links about how Mueller's team donated to Democrats, and then it came out that one of the guy who donated wasn't actually on Mueller's team, but just had the same name.

All the 'MSM fake news' links made corrections to their articles, and all the right wing alternative news links didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You know, there was a funny thing on this forum a while back where one of the usual suspects gave a list of links about how Mueller's team donated to Democrats, and then it came out that one of the guy who donated wasn't actually on Mueller's team, but just had the same name.

All the 'MSM fake news' links made corrections to their articles, and all the right wing alternative news links didn't.
    The issue has never been about the news being fake. We all know this.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'm shocked people that scream fake news don't know what fake news is.

Fucking. Shocked.
    I'm shocked that people latched onto the "fake news" buzzword so readily, and with so little regard for how stupid it makes them look. Already, people are arguing back and forth over who knows what, and whose definition is deficient.

It's just called lying, and journalism has been becoming more and more bold about it since roughly the Clinton era. Watching people just bother to have an existential crisis over it now that (ironically) the topic is news, is funny but also extremely depressing.

In any case, this was probably inevitable once the news became a total fucking spectacle, sometime between Wolf Blitzer's Desert Storm coverage & the OJ trial.
    Last edited by shrunken; 2017-06-27 at 09:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

- - - Updated - - -

How could cuts in the video change the part where he says Trump Russia is mostly bullshit? We dont have the tech to fake peoples voices yet.
    No, HE THINKS the Russia thing is bullshit because he hasn't seen the evidence. But that doesn't mean it is bullshit. But keep going on with defending O'Keefe. Did you watch the video? He says its bullshit because he hasn't seen the evidence.

Yes, the story wasn't "technically wrong", that was the previous story about the BS claim comey was going to contradict Trump on several points in his press conference, of which he contradicted him on none. More of these "high level anonymous FBI sources", the same ones they tap for the bottomless pit of Muh Russians conspiracy theory.
    Last edited by vhatever; 2017-06-27 at 09:51 PM.

No. Other people have resigned or been fired from other organizations and then were cleared of wrongdoing later on after they were fired or resigned. Being fired or resigning doesn't mean that it is true. Look at ACORN, the DNC videos he put out last year, the Planned Parenthood investigations in several states, all of them cleared, but yet some of them fired the people that were in the videos.

Hell the leader of ACORN sued O'Keefe after ACORN was closed down because of defamation and he won.

If only Faux news had the same integrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!