Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    imagine the threads though "Horde genocide the quiillboar, they are evil."
    If I had to choose a race to genocide I would have gladly butchered the Harpies to bits. Quillboars are annoying and widespread but those feathered whores are something else.

Unfortunately, everything just comes back in WoW. Kill one leader and another pops up from nowhere, kill a gorillion amount of them and another gorillion of them appear. I doubt that even by setting the world on fire you wouldn't get more of them when Azeroth cools off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Truth is the last time you had the Horde and Alliance leaders actually involved in the story was Mists of Pandaria. Warlords was basically Khadgar and Friends whilst Legion is more of Khadgar and Friends. Sure, Velen is around because of the Legion, but the rest of the leaders are just mongering around doing nothing. There's a lot more Class/Player Lore focus this expansion compared to Faction focus and that's cool, though I think it's leaned way too far in that direction. It's better than Warlords by far, but Mists had great Faction depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Just gonna quote myself here:

You don't get to substitute untold pieces of the lore with whatever pops up into your head. There's nothing in Heyla's story that mentions why she looks the way she does. Or any direct contact with the Old Gods for that matter.
    Yeah, I guess she just woke up one day and decided to grow tentacles 'coz they're all the rage these days.

Following orders doesn't make a genocide allright (not that any genocide took place there, but whatever). What it does make is the fact that the invasion was not launched by the Forsaken. And yay, is it this time again to call call Slavoinus Hitler because of the Blight, while ignoring the fact that getting hit by magic (or, I dunno, dying from gangrene after someone slices your legs off) is going to be a shittier death or that Gnomes have goddamn nuclear weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan
    Well, if they would have followed Garrosh's orders by the book they should have all suicided themselves to let the orcs walk on a carpet of undead corpses. I'm not really eager to blame them for going through the whole invasion thing resorting to less suicidal methods.
    When my homeland gets trampled, I really do not care for what bind the invaders are in. They are still invaders and aggressors and have no business killing my people.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yeah, I guess she just woke up one day and decided to grow tentacles 'coz they're all the rage these days.
    nothing at all in the lore has said Helya worked for the old gods.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    stuff
    I dunno garrosh having 0.0000000000001% of orc population was doing pretty well with that genocide. And horde could definately try to deal with some internal problems rather than just sending more shit to contested territory. And its definately better to clear them out while mutated ones still keep to underground, razorfen instances proved that those squeeling fuckers are not to be triffled with. I would rather deal with them before they get to create:

Just hire mankrik, the real hero to lead and inspire assault. Bring some demos, and some shamans to shake things up (taunka ones, so no asslicking the elements).
    And lets not forget, full blown genocide is incredibly beneficial in a long run. Once you can done you dont need to worry that they will be back in 10-15 years. You killed all women and children and now deserve a long rest.
    And yeah, harpies need to go too. In general i would rather have some faction specific storylines where you are dealing with problems like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    You're outright admitting to headcanon right now. So kindly get lost from the lore forum with such nonsense since that shit doesn't belong here. And there wasn't even a physical description of Helya before she rebelled. For all we know Odyn could have hentai fetish and Helya always looked like that as a Val'kyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    When my homeland gets trampled, I really do not care for what bind the invaders are in. They are still invaders and aggressors and have no business killing my people.
    Dat goalpost moving.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-06-28 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Dat goalpost moving.
    Dem buzzwords! I've just been following your shifting goalposts, like denying murder is murder, excusing it with a war, then blaming that war upon someone else...

Deleted
    Some people feel this way, while others obviously do not, there's a reason why people play alliance and they shouldn't be denied a story. Neither should horde. The fault is with blizzard and how they fail to write stories
    Since when is good story = 50/50 faction focus??
    I don't give a frack who gets most attention as long as the overall story gets more interesting. Right now Anduin is the focus, but I am 100% sure Sylvanas will get a major role come argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephakay View Post
    Since when is good story = 50/50 faction focus??
    I don't give a frack who gets most attention as long as the overall story gets more interesting. Right now Anduin is the focus, but I am 100% sure Sylvanas will get a major role come argus.
    It doesn't need to be 50/50, but basic things such as confirming leaders or dealing with a leaders death shouldn't be ignored
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

i guarantee there will be some epic thing with sylvanas for sure - and all us alliance will QQ sum moar

Deleted
    It doesn't need to be 50/50, but basic things such as confirming leaders or dealing with a leaders death shouldn't be ignored
    But they did that. Your leader is Sylvanas. And she is probably the best you could have right now. If anything she has always stayed loyal to her duty. She will do anything for the horde now.

7+ Year Old Account
    But they did that. Your leader is Sylvanas. And she is probably the best you could have right now. If anything she has always stayed loyal to her duty. She will do anything for the horde now.
    she is not, for real, is not

10+ Year Old Account
    No confirmation on Troll leader, Sylvanas story dropped. and Saurfang just being there, Baine shrieking about the highmountain despite sitting in thunderbluff. So no, they haven't
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-28 at 05:37 PM.
    Holy shit lol

You're outright admitting to headcanon right now. So kindly get lost from the lore forum with such nonsense since that shit doesn't belong here. And there wasn't even a physical description of Helya before she rebelled. For all we know Odyn could have hentai fetish and Helya always looked like that as a Val'kyr.
    Blizzard probably went the Pirates of the Carribean route for Helya, as the purpose of her job was corrupted so too was she. Or however that voodoo priestess turned out to be the literal fucking ocean put it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    Trolls have no leader.
    Baine is doing nothing when he should have been in Highmountain.
    Gallywix got a new model but has done nothing.
    Saurfang was quietly made leader of the Orcs.
    Lor'themar is doing nothing when he should have had a presence in the Suramar campaign/raid.
    The Horde is now The Forsaken and friends, stuck following the crazy banshee because the spirits apparently told Vol'jin.
    No Horde character beyond Sylvannas is doing anything.
    Alliance has Anduin, Malfurion, Tyrande, Velen, Genn, and Khadgar front center stage. (You can say some of them are neutral now, but everybody knows they're alliance heroes.)

Does Blizz plan to balance out the soup sooner or later or is the Horde just a stool for Sylvannas to stand on for now on?

inb4 "Horde players are Salty", I'm Alliance.
    Our lady Liadrin as well as Rommath is handling the Blood Elf business, you know? And feels like Velen is rather wishing to kill Horde and Alliance, then being complete neutral. Khadgar has basically been neutral the whole time. Genn, I wouldn't even call close to neutral. Gallywix is doing nothing because there is no real profit for him, and that is the truth. Even Garrosh had to pay the Goblins to work.

Trolls has a potential temp leader character, though not recognize to the game yet.

We know nothing about Baine, he could be in Highmountain without us knowing so.

Saurfang was quietly made a leader of the orcs, because he does not wish to be a leader.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    No confirmation on Troll leader, Sylvanas story dropped. and Saurfang just being there. So no, they haven't
    When did they drop Sylvanas? I am sure we will see her in 7.3. In fact she will most likely be a major part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    she is not, for real, is not
    She is not what?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Also, when dealing with eldritch deep-dwellers, there is only one direct solution.
    Point-blank annihilation?

7+ Year Old Account

She is not what?
    the best option to be warchief, duh

Deleted
    When did they drop Sylvanas? I am sure we will see her in 7.3. In fact she will most likely be a major part.
    What makes you so sure? what can Sylvanas gain from Argus other then find the hidden secret on what way KJ gave the Lich King his power and try get this power for her own.

I give it a 20% chance blizzard is going to involve the Horde in 7.3 (and that would be a minor part not major) since this is the Draenei home world i am sure they will say that they want to tell there story and the Horde one did not fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Blizzard probably went the Pirates of the Carribean route for Helya, as the purpose of her job was corrupted so too was she. Or however that voodoo priestess turned out to be the literal fucking ocean put it.
    That'd be an actually interesting development. Not a lot of that in WoW, mostly physical corruption comes from some external sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Point-blank annihilation?
    Exterminatus from orbit sounds better imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.