Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    you sound like someone who doesn't understand progression raiding these days. They have to maintain 5-8 alts. No way they are playing 40 hours a week for 2 weeks then going back to normal play(their normal play isnt normal either, anything over 10 hours a week on a video game is not normal lol). These people are playing consonantly more so then a person who can have meaningful relationships with friends, family and SO can have.
    10 hours a week on a game is not that much.

Method and these kind of very top guilds have super efficient players. They execute strategies perfectly, do less errors and still pull lots of throughput.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Wondering just how hard Prestige Gaming got hit, Openness are getting their kills.
    Exorsus were selling boost runs for real money too, right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Nagura's guild Future just downed Goroth. And as a side note yea, she's beautiful af xD
    yup shes gorgeous

I'm still dying over invective. What a turd that guild is. Easily be world first cause wow is easy....and they're 2/9M oh god what a meme.
    They should earn world first then talk smack. I don't care if they started late, don't have as many legendaries, have a lower ilvl. They talked so much shit, and to only be 2/9M is beyond laughable.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2017-06-28 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    yup shes gorgeous
    *cringing intensifies*
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I'm still dying over invective. What a turd that guild is. Easily be world first cause wow is easy....and they're 2/M oh god what a meme.
    I was thinking the same thing. You cannot talk all that smack and then not be on the top 20 in wow progress. Looks like I should switch to Wildstar if I want an easier time.

Double H Pal with 4pc t20 new meta? Those light of dawns probably allow for some serious thoroughput with people stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Method and these kind of very top guilds have super efficient players. They execute strategies perfectly, do less errors and still pull lots of throughput.
    giving lorgok too much credit there

Quote Originally Posted by Xaikar View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. You cannot talk all that smack and then not be on the top 20 in wow progress. Looks like I should switch to Wildstar if I want an easier time.
    Not even top 50 right now. They are sitting at 60 on wowprogress and something tells me if they get some stuff down soon they might not even stay top 100

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jqu View Post
    Double H Pal with 4pc t20 new meta? Those light of dawns probably allow for some serious thoroughput with people stacking.
    If you need that much tank healing then.. Oh boy am I not looking forward to mythic..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawan View Post
    10 hours a week on a game is not that much.
    Exactly, the average person spends more time than that a week waiting for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviriato View Post
    Not even top 50 right now. They are sitting at 60 on wowprogress and something tells me if they get some stuff down soon they might not even stay top 100
    They're probably looking for healers in trade again like they were yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Exactly, the average person spends more time than that a week waiting for something.
    it's almost as if there are a finite number of hours. So saying "they do that same amount doing this" doesn't really mean shit because that time is already used up and is not free time they are wasting on video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Remember guys Sco was the problem :thinking:
    World third NH luls

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    World third NH luls
    Serenity is dead luls

See I can post stupid shit too

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Serenity is dead luls

See I can post stupid shit too
    Like the rest of the Method fanboys then. Exorsus beats Method several times last tier, but that doesn't count because Method is always number one wow guild no matter what. Anyone who dares challenge their imaginative world order where Method is the number one guild should be swiftly dismissed and flamed.

Sorry if this was asked, I've been out of the loop today. Does anybody know which character Fragnance is running on?

<Future> lul, even worse than bdg

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonahn View Post
    Sorry if this was asked, I've been out of the loop today. Does anybody know which character Fragnance is running on?
    Helloimtoxic in weird characters.