7+ Year Old Account
    They sure work fast

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    TBH the only reason Method was able to kill Mistress is because they are literal gods among men. Countless guilds over the years have fallen, and the best players from those guilds were funneled into other top guilds that have also disbanded and this process has repeated over and over until the inevitable super guild was formed.

Remember this moment ladies and gentleman, for the level of performance were about to see from this incredible guild is unlike anything we have ever witnessed in the past.
    I suspect it may take strategical prowess and determination beyond what can be acquired in the World of Warcraft. It may take the gods of Wildstar to topple these gods of Warcraft.

holy moly, that method kill, everyone doing like 400k dps more than in future and they all seems so relax compared to that hectic fight future is having

Deleted
    Wow, Method is for sure a legend.The WF will be theirs without a doubt.

He, I haven't seen that yet, let's guess what page of this thread KJ will die. I'll say 238.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorti View Post
    Wow, Method is for sure a legend.The WF will be theirs without a doubt.

He, I haven't seen that yet, let's guess what page of this thread KJ will die. I'll say 238.
    314 is my bet assuming that Kil'jaeden will be easier than Archimonde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    TBH the only reason Method was able to kill Mistress is because they are literal gods among men. Countless guilds over the years have fallen, and the best players from those guilds were funneled into other top guilds that have also disbanded and this process has repeated over and over until the inevitable super guild was formed.

Remember this moment ladies and gentleman, for the level of performance were about to see from this incredible guild is unlike anything we have ever witnessed in the past.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    They sure work fast

They probably have someone editing their videos for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Odobisean View Post
    314 is my bet assuming that Kil'jaeden will be easier than Archimonde.
    what

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I'm really surprised that Exorsus didn't manage to get Mistress down today.

Quote Originally Posted by Enivex View Post
    Yeah same, was surprising for me they didn't get it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Enivex View Post
    Exorsus seem to be going for VERY melee-heavy setup, they have 4 rogues, 3 warriors, feral, UH in their kills, while Method's roster much more balanced, but heavier on rdd(they also have like a 30 ppl roster and everyone's geared, so it's easier to change people) so that might be the reason why. Could be benefitial on later, harder bosses, but they lost like half a day today already, so by the time they reach KJ it might not matter anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like seeing my server being represented in top 100! Rooting for < Reload > of Dalaran-US!
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Yeah, "proven" by all the people who post here going "F'iNG BLIZ BANNED ME FOR NO REASON" and then as their story unfolds or you check their post history, it turns out there actually was a reason.
    I've been banned before and didn't do anything, someone reported me and I put in a ticket and Blizz was like...oh well that's wrong and they fixed it.

But I'm sure you wouldn't just believe me just because I said it happened so you can take a look at this instead.

We also discovered a small number of players whose accounts had been closed but had not engaged in any win-trading at all. We are deeply sorry to have punished those players incorrectly, and in addition to overturning their account closures, we have issued them with 30 days of additional game time as an apology.
    Source: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...37317?page=1#1

Errors happen, do people say they were banned for nothing and are lying, sure, but you can't say that "if you don't bot you won't get banned".
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Pieces and Easy both 5/9, guessing Easy is raiding already tonight. Will they beat BDG to 6/9?!? STAY TUNED!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Exorsus got mistress, it's on again boys

exorsus 6/9

neither guild has done splits yet

maiden either dies tomorrow, or they do splits and it dies by friday; then avatar till sunday night/monday/tuesday and a little bit of time on KJ before the reset. Raid cleared next weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    lol

They probably have someone editing their videos for them.

what
    Yeah from the source being sco and barely keeping 40 fps throughout the fight.

They killed her in 3 in the morning Moscow time by the way

neither guild has done splits yet
    Hm, i assumed both did a couple raids before Mistress? At least that's what it seemed based on armories. With Exorsus it's confusing though since they have a full second static of veteran players that raid "casual" hours, but still in the guild and their main raiders sometimes use their characters for progress

I'm predicting that maiden goes down near the end of reset, like Augur. Avatar won't be dead until next week sometime, KJ lasting until the end of second reset
    Nah, that would be INSANE tuning, top guilds run multiple splits, have bis legendaries, 60+ traits(doesn't matter much anymore, but still) and class stack, so that would take months for regular mythic guilds. Maiden will probably be down by Friday, then Avatar Monday/Tuesday.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-06-29 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    AHHHHH MISTRESS DEAD BY EXORSUS TOO!!
    Hype intensifies. I'm glad mistress was the first wall. I'm predicting that maiden goes down near the end of reset, like Augur. Avatar won't be dead until next week sometime, KJ lasting until the end of second reset.
    Method went until nearly 2am server time, pretty sure they're close to a kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    holy moly, that method kill, everyone doing like 400k dps more than in future and they all seems so relax compared to that hectic fight future is having
    lol, a dedicated splitraid to each char ofc they're better

glad to see exorsus keeping up. Sure hope they're both at 8/9 around the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    lol, a dedicated splitraid to each char ofc they're better

glad to see exorsus keeping up. Sure hope they're both at 8/9 around the same time.
    They seem to both be equally nolifing this tier so probably will end up that way.