Poll: Who would make the best Joker? - Multiple Choice Thread

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Why is John Cleese on the list? Seriously.. hes like 200 years old..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    William Dafoe is the only one I even think has a chance.
    Williams great but not for this.

1. Age, yeah, yeah I know Jack Nicholson, but Williams Interpretation now would run flat compared to Heath.
    2. He already played Green Goblin. Weak, but aside from Ryan Reynolds and Chris Evans, who are much younger, I can't imagine William doing the same thing with Joker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Why is John Cleese on the list? Seriously.. hes like 200 years old..
    Because the person who wrote the poll it was more about fantasy casting than, who would really be a good choice based on likely probability.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Linked pic goes to the youtube clip

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Because the person who wrote the poll it was more about fantasy casting than, who would really be a good choice based on likely probability.
    But hes like really old? You cant seriously expect him to play the Joker? Hed be more like.. "errooooo braaaaains". At this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Heath Ledger
    Agreed.

Jim Carry... You have to be freaking Joking....

10+ Year Old Account
    But hes like really old? You cant seriously expect him to play the Joker? Hed be more like.. "errooooo braaaaains". At this point.
    No No NO you are correct he is old you are right, which is why I said the list on here wasn't considered very carefully in regards to likely contenders. I mean Daniel Day Lewis is my all time favorite, but he wouldn't be on here either, unless or except a few notable exceptions.

Deleted
    No No NO you are correct he is old you are right, which is why I said the list on here wasn't considered very carefully in regards to likely contenders. I mean Daniel Day Lewis is my all time favorite, but he wouldn't be on here either, unless or except a few notable exceptions.
    Well then I'd like to nominate my boyfriend. He hates it when I call him pudding though.. but he puts up with my crazy so hes definitely Joker material

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then I'd like to nominate my boyfriend. He hates it when I call him pudding though.. but he puts up with my crazy so hes definitely Joker material
    Well he has about as much chance as Morgan Freeman LOL

Deleted
    Well he has about as much chance as Morgan Freeman LOL
    Morgan Freeman is awesome though! I mean he played god!

10+ Year Old Account
    Morgan Freeman is awesome though! I mean he played god!
    Yep, but he ain't gonna play Joker, life is unfair. haha

Deleted
    Yep, but he ain't gonna play Joker, life is unfair. haha
    Am I the only one who really liked Jared Leto as Joker though?

John Simm

TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who really liked Jared Leto as Joker though?
    How could you like or dislike him, I mean he was in the film for 5 minutes. I don't think that is enough time to really say either way. He didn't blow me away, and he wasn't impressive.

I would watch more if he was in another film and it was written right, and looked promising in trailers.

I thought Leto as the Joker was some joke being played upon the audience.

You can't have someone who was a villain in a batman movie already be a different villain in a batman movie........
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    We already had the best Joker, it was and forever will be Heath Ledger.

Mark Hamill for animated stuff.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    How could you like or dislike him, I mean he was in the film for 5 minutes. I don't think that is enough time to really say either way. He didn't blow me away, and he wasn't impressive.

I would watch more if he was in another film and it was written right, and looked promising in trailers.
    Have to agree with you there but I did like him in the Suicide Squad. I mean I might be biased but he pulled that "crazy but smart" off really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to agree with you there but I did like him in the Suicide Squad. I mean I might be biased but he pulled that "crazy but smart" off really well.
    No Rules haha, nothing wrong with being biased, as such non wrong with the list, I mean it isn't that serious, sometimes people just want to have fun. However if joker is supposed to be as good as Heath as a template, those are HUGE shoes to fill (As a bit overrated because of his death) as are some of his animated voice over interpretations.

Cristoph Waltz would probably redefine the role.

The others? Eh, couldn't see any of them as the Joker.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think John Lithgow would have been an interesting choice. Apparently he was offered the role twice and turned it down. His always had great comedic time... and he can play a psychopath.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/06/john-...d-it-down.html

A few years ago I'd of loved to of see Alan Tudyk have a shot at the role. He was great as Alpha in Dollhouse and his not a house hold name which I think would help.