Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    Just out of interest how are they cheating?

I am curious, not saying they aren't or are. Just why do you think they are just judging on that small ss?
    Being an alt of another character, both in the same place? I can't imagine we have a dualbox pro in our midst.

Sorry we were just following the boss order in the dungeon journal that's why we killed mistress before host

In fact, I would argue that all the guilds that killed Host before Mistress did it the way blizzard had not intended and that they are the true cheaters, not us.
    Last edited by Jetjaguar; 2017-06-29 at 06:41 AM.

Deleted
    Wut

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Sorry we were just following the boss order in the dungeon journal that's why we killed mistress before host

In fact, I would argue that all the guilds that killed Host before Mistress did it the way blizzard had not intended and that they are the true cheaters, not us.
    You complete idiot, raids have been open ended and non-linear for ages now, you can tackle the bosses in any order you want not just the dungeon journal jesus no wonder Limit can't compete against the EU guilds with leadership like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    You complete idiot, raids have been open ended and non-linear for ages now, you can tackle the bosses in any order you want not just the dungeon journal jesus no wonder Limit can't compete against the EU guilds with leadership like that.
    That moment when someone takes the bait from a troll post from a well known Limit member and turns it personal and serious.
    '
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-06-29 at 06:53 AM.

Deleted
    Bozzelprogress appears to have Limit at 6/9 and Method/Exorsus at 4/9

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post

Do you guys also share MMO accounts? Asking for a friend.

If you're going to publicly reply, at least try to have an ounce of humour. Give us something to meme about.
    Last edited by legionrace; 2017-06-29 at 07:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by legionrace View Post
    Do you guys also share MMO accounts? Asking for a friend.

If you're going to publicly reply, at least try to have an ounce of humour. Give us something to meme about.
    i think the real meme here is that you're shitposting in this thread on a throwaway account

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I compiled these screenshots yesterday and also reported to blizz by phone and through tickets via multiple accounts. Might as well start looking for some new healers because the GM's all assured me its being investigated and that they and the community have had enough of your guild's cheating. Changing the wowprogress info was just too little too late. I truly hope this is the tier Easy "takes you out" :-P

http://i.imgur.com/DtkA7v4.jpg
    Last edited by Notzodd4real; 2017-06-29 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    i think the real meme here is that you're shitposting in this thread on a throwaway account
    Anonymity is nice to have over the internet? Perish the thought.

Nice detective work notzodd, you're doing the REAL work this tier. Not like these day raiding goons who can't even manage killing bosses legitimately.

Honestly, I'm surprised you can even read the dungeon journal when you have difficulties reading discord messages about not doing stupid shit during real money sales.
    Last edited by legionrace; 2017-06-29 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Bozzelprogress appears to have Limit at 6/9 and Method/Exorsus at 4/9
    Thank you. As Guild Master of Limit, I'm glad there are good people out there keeping track of the REAL guilds that are doing the bosses in the REAL and INTENDED order that Blizzard designed for this instance. If only other top guilds were willing to swallow their pride and maintain the integrity of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    I compiled these screenshots yesterday and also reported to blizz by phone and through tickets via multiple accounts. Might as well start looking for some new healers because the GM's all assured me its being investigated and that they and the community have had enough of your guild's cheating. Changing the wowprogress info was just too little too late. I truly hope this is the tier Easy "takes you out" :-P

http://i.imgur.com/DtkA7v4.jpg
    It is a shame that we have to look at these cheating, boss exploiting, account buying pricks at the top of the US chart. If only BDG or Easy would just raid a little more, they wouldn't be there.

If only everyone was as good at swallowing as you and your buddies in Limit, we'd all also be 6/9M by now and dodging bans like Xyronic dodging gym memberships.

infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-06-29 at 11:01 AM.

My, oh my, how have we strayed so FAR from god's light over a video game? Being US first used to mean something when Riggnaros was around. BL was a guild for the people: A guild fans and residents of this great nation could all rally behind and give their unwavering support to.

In all honesty, Limit has been nothing but a disgrace to America since EN with their never ending amounts of cheating. Until all their accounts(and new accounts they keep buying/sharing) are banned, they will continue to disrespect the rules of this game until the end of days. Its time that WE, AS A COMMUNITY, must take a stand for whats right and just in our beloved game and help make Azeroth great again!

its a gangbang of new accounts vs limit

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually embarrassing how sad your lives must be to witch hunt Limit the way some of you have in this thread.

I like how everyone cries about Limit but nobody mentions the things Method and Exorsus did at the launch of Legion LOL.

Keep jumping on the hatewagon tho homies, I hope it makes your lives better.

Hate less, love more <3

Can't it just be 2 players on the same battle.net account? I have a 2 guildies, one of them raids with us the other is more social but runs the occasional M+ with us. Talked to both of them on TS at the same time deffinantly different people. But when we get an achievement in the raid, that character outside of the raid also gets it. WoWprogress shows these 2 players as being alts of eachother.

So maybe Limit isn't cheating? Dunno, they might be. Just sharing what I know can happen out of personal experience in the guild.

So here's the deal. We love Blizzard. We love games. We love World of Warcraft. But how do we show them our support? By playing their game via unintended means using unintended strategies. You know what I'm talking about. I know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about guilds killing the Mythic Desolate Host encounter before Mistress Sassszsiszsine when she is CLEARLY listed in the dungeon journal before that boss.

Take a look at your favorite World of Warcraft PvE tracking website. You'll notice, that only ONE guild killed the boss in that intended order. That's right. No other guild in the world has killed her before they killed the Desolate Host. How can we expect Blizzard to give us more great and well tested content like the Broken Shore and the Desolate Host Encounter if we just spit in their face like this? All I can say is I'm glad there are some people out there with some integrity.

Nice to see the oceanic scene doing well so far. <scared of the dark> and <exist> both jumping from outside of top 100 in Nighthold to top 40 in ToS. Looking like we may see the rise of some oceanic powerhouses without insane hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Can't it just be 2 players on the same battle.net account? I have a 2 guildies, one of them raids with us the other is more social but runs the occasional M+ with us. Talked to both of them on TS at the same time deffinantly different people. But when we get an achievement in the raid, that character outside of the raid also gets it. WoWprogress shows these 2 players as being alts of eachother.

So maybe Limit isn't cheating? Dunno, they might be. Just sharing what I know can happen out of personal experience in the guild.

That however, is not allowed by blizzards account sharing policy.

Edit: Quoted the wrong person
    Last edited by Dreamy; 2017-06-29 at 08:05 AM.