Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was super excited for the arms rework, swapped to it day one and have been playing it and gearing for it for about two weeks. After running some higher m+ keys and clearing normal ToS I think I'm gonna go back to fury. Like the person above I think I've just got too used to the fast pace play style and not having to worry about rage for basically anything.

I got to 53 traits on arms and had FoB build simming pretty close, it would work great with sweeping strikes cleave fights and often on shorter dungeon bosses but whenever i tried it as single target in raids I felt like I had the worst luck with ayala and tactician not procing often. Rend spec seemed far more consistent but I think ill keep arms for some constant cleave fights and stick with fury for most others.

Deleted
    These guys claiming that they enjoy the GCD lock style of Fury over Arms...are you the same guys that switched to Fury as FR was too frantic and too much of a GCD lock?

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPriest View Post
    These guys claiming that they enjoy the GCD lock style of Fury over Arms...are you the same guys that switched to Fury as FR was too frantic and too much of a GCD lock?
    Kudos to you.

I really wish I could entertain myself by making sweeping generalizations for the sole purpose of making internet enemies because I'm conceptually lazy.

I have stayed the course the whole xpac as Fury... even got Ayala's in week 1.

However, I am considering switching to Arms just for a change of pace and because I genuinely like how it plays.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

10+ Year Old Account
    ill stick with fury , arms is most likely to be nerf soon ,i preffer to have millions more of hp even more so now that both specs are really close in terms of dps

I have always enjoyed arms more than fury, so I will be sticking with arms. I am just glad I don't have to play fury anymore for raiding.

I don't know why, but playing as fury in TOS I'm dpsing 10-15% less than in NH and I got 8 more IL. O.o
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    I don't know why, but playing as fury in TOS I'm dpsing 10-15% less than in NH and I got 8 more IL. O.o
    Seeing the same thing, really not pulling good numbers.

To be honest at the dps i make i wish i started as Arms
    But fury playing is awesome will always try to improve dps